Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

Where is your store located?

[/our store Affordable Nutrition is located at Unit # UG 35 Cityland Makati Executive Tower 1, dela Rosa St. corner Osmena Highway, directly across Makro in Makati...PM me if u want our landline...thanks much...noah

i agree steroids can never be safe and used for medical purposes, i have seen fellow bodybuilders who look like wrestlers and now who look like addicts w/ wasted bodies due to juice stoppage. If your frustrated w/ what you've got try nitric oxide the higher creatine, although itll boost you a couple of pounds at least there is no side effect. what is artificial will surely not last long :cool:

Aba nagkakabusiness si Sir Noah.

Goodluck sir!!!

thanks bro!...i'm just trying to give our fellow bodybuilders/fitness/health buffs other means of getting supplements at a very competitive price...the malls and other places are just toooo damn expensive...bad enough that gas prices and everything else is getting tooo expensive...peace...noah

I took 'roids because I wanted to be massive. I got stanozohl for cutting weight, Deca and Sustanol for mass gain. I was eating so much egg whites, tuna, and chicken. It made me strong, my biceps were pumped and I felt great...I felt like I could lift any weight and fight anyone. Like I said, I felt great...

Until I got heart palpitations. Turns out I had a heart condition (Mitral Valve Prolapse) which I didn't know about.

I stopped, cold turkey. And all the things you read above about losing gains? It happened to me. All lost. Then came the depression. And I became a flabby mess.

I'm starting my workout all over. I'm doing a lot of cardio, and lightweight but multiple rep lifting so I can burnmy fat off first.

I regret doing 'roids. I don't know if they damaged my insides. I hope that if they did, they didn't eat up some years off my lifespan.

P.S. If you want to see people who've lost all their gains, just look at Dorian Yates, former Mr. Olympia. ANG LIIT NA NYA NGAYON!

Edited by Tom-Tado

the title of this thread is very funny.

I'm even surprised that the words "steroids" and "safe" are used in the same sentence.

to all the people out there who are thinking about using steroids, here is my friendly advice: don't be stupid

mga pipol,

may tnong ako...alam nyo b kung anu ung brand na "DYMATIZE"?

ksi may nagbebenta sakin nun 5lbs P1900 kung iko-compare sa ON mas mura sya at ung protein content nya nasa 60g ata per serving e.

sana po mbigyan linaw ninyo

salamat...

bro,

most likely "Dymatize Elite" yan...if it is, then hindi 60g of protein per serving yan...per serving (1 scoop)ng Dymatize is 22g of protein/serving...sobrang mura yan if that's correct price na bigay syo...just a word of caution, make sure na hindi pa sya open (plastic seal is not broken/tampered with) or expired before buying it...inspect the seal thoroughly...meron akong mga customer na may halo daw ung whey na nabili nila nun...just a friendly advice...noah

one way to check if it's a REAL whey...pag minimix mo sa tubig, dapat pareho ung overall reaction ng powder sa tubig...walang obvious separation ung powder...IN MY OPINION, Dymatize is a little sweeter than Optimum... just my two cents..noah

Sir Noah magpapalaki ako ule.

Looking back at my past supplement, Amino talaga ko lumaki. Sa Universal 1900 Amino.

I want your opinion. Ano mas ok Twin labs Amino Fuel or Optimums Amino?

Fix your eating plan first before adding in any supplements. If you are eating well, you'll make gains even without supplements.

Fix your eating plan first before adding in any supplements. If you are eating well, you'll make gains even without supplements.

Olympus has recently gained over 5lbs of muscle in 6 weeks without supplments. This is after many years of training.

I've gained 70lbs of muscle over the years without supplements. Today I deadlifted 280lbs for 10sets of 10 reps with 3 minutes of rest in-between sets. This is brutal, blood-and-guts mass training...and no supplements fueled it...just kare-kare, rice, and Yummy Flakes for pre-workout...and then a post-workout barbeque siopao :D

Note: My genetics stink. Training experience is the key.

Olympus has recently gained over 5lbs of muscle in 6 weeks without supplments. This is after many years of training.

I've gained 70lbs of muscle over the years without supplements. Today I deadlifted 280lbs for 10sets of 10 reps with 3 minutes of rest in-between sets. This is brutal, blood-and-guts mass training...and no supplements fueled it...just kare-kare, rice, and Yummy Flakes for pre-workout...and then a post-workout barbeque siopao :D

if your genetics stink, mine are -s-h-i-t.

I just have my regular gatorade and C2 during my workout along with some bingo biscuits... And my tuna sandwich post workout :D

Ok din mag try ng mga ibang brands once in a while.

Na try ko na:

Designer

EAS

Optimum

Weider.

Ayoko sa Designer kasi mahal. PERO masarap talaga sya.

EAS at OPTIMUM ok talaga sila. Nung lower yrs pa ko at straight 6 hours ang clases ko, sympre no choice but to eat biscuits or any finger foods. As a supplement for my Protein eto yung tinake ko. Ok naman.

Weider, di ko masyadong type lasa. Di rin madaling mag mix sa Water compare sa EAS, ON at Designer. Pero pde na pag tight budget.

mr. andrean, ano masasabi mo sa result nung mag take ka ng designer? di ko ksi type lasa nyan parang panis ung french vanilla flavor tpos nde ko nafeel na nag gain ako ng uminom ako nun

Looking back at my past supplement, Amino talaga ko lumaki. Sa Universal 1900 Amino.

mr. andrean, ung signature pics mo ba ung actual size mo na o dati pa? ksi parang nde ako nalalakihan e KSIung itsura mo parang MASKULADONG PAYAT...

anyway, nung 1st 6 months ko mag gym dti VORTEX amino ang gmit ko, maganda b un compared to other popular brands?

tanong lng, meron bng barbeque siopao? ang alam ko ksi merong fried siopao pero barbecue???

mr. andrean, ano masasabi mo sa result nung mag take ka ng designer? di ko ksi type lasa nyan parang panis ung french vanilla flavor tpos nde ko nafeel na nag gain ako ng uminom ako nun

mr. andrean, ung signature pics mo ba ung actual size mo na o dati pa? ksi parang nde ako nalalakihan e KSIung itsura mo parang MASKULADONG PAYAT...

anyway, nung 1st 6 months ko mag gym dti VORTEX amino ang gmit ko, maganda b un compared to other popular brands?

tanong lng, meron bng barbeque siopao? ang alam ko ksi merong fried siopao pero barbecue???

There's a barbecue flavored siopao in mini stop :P

Might as well focus on getting in real food than taking in supplements

I never had taken Twinlab Aminos...ONLY Optimum Aminos...I find Optimum to have a better value/price than Twinlab plus it is more economical in terms of price and the amount of milligrams you get per serving...Twinlab only has 2000mg but Optimum has 2222...Although I sell/take supplements, I am very value/price-conscious...noah

Look at how the muscles in his face grow (he almost doesn't look like the same guy) and his waist grows huge. This is the result of human growth hormone. Even some of the bodybuilders here are using it. The winner of the Mr. Philippines 2005 in the heavyweight division has protruding forehead. You'll know what I mean if you can see his pictures from 3 years ago. It's getting out of control....even here :blink:

ah flavor pla kala ko ung paraan ng pagluto e sus! dmi flavors un may menudo pa nga e and ang dali lng gwin.. :lol:

Just eat 5-6 times per day and get about 50 grams of carbs and 30 grams of protein per meal. Your training will take care of the rest. You don't need supplements. Real food is the key. Myself and the rest of the Eclipse coaches and regulars are living proof of that, and we'll put ourselves up against any gym, any day of the week...in a steroid tested competition, of course :lol:

Just eat 5-6 times per day and get about 50 grams of carbs and 30 grams of protein per meal. Your training will take care of the rest. You don't need supplements. Real food is the key. Myself and the rest of the Eclipse coaches and regulars are living proof of that, and we'll put ourselves up against any gym, any day of the week...in a steroid tested competition, of course :lol:

yes siree!

nagtatanong lng nman po mashado k nman hot :lol: :lol: :lol: