Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

Hi! Newbie po.

I'd like to ask po kse I will start going to the gym. Payat ako ano ba dapat ko inumin?

Thanks.

As a starter, I recommend weight gainers/Protein shakes, multivitamins and creatine...pero, you should get your nutrients PRIMARILY from REAL food...supplements will help but should not be your primary source of food/nutrients...eat right, work out right and rest right...you should get results from these... noah

pansin ko nga ang ON 48% and protein content nyan and EAS is 46 or 45.. while designer is 40%...san ba mura makabili nung ON.. yung pwede charge ahehe wala pa ako cash eh.. ahehe thanks..mga bro sa mga inputs..

try mo cash n carry or sa makro makati (d sa loob ng makro ha...dun sa may entrance may stall ng mga supplements, alam ko they do accept card

Most steroids are harmful in our body. it may have a negative result physically, physiologically and emotionally. Simply because it's not 100% natural. Our body secretes hormones needed by our system naturally. Now, if you induce steroids that are foreign to our body, our body will first flush it out with the help of our kidneys and liver. These organs will greatly suffer if we keep on drinking steroids/other materials that are harmful that may lead to hormonal imbalance that could affect our emotions and health. that's why many people who take steroids do feel tired, restless, down, disappointed etc.

I strongly agree that the best solution to our problem is through natural process called "cell nutrition". if you feed your body the right nutrition needed, your body cells (smallest component of us) willl regenerate and make each organ/part of our body healthy. But good absorption must be dealt first. if your interested and want to know more about it, just PM me. Also nga pala to those who are asking for better result in weight management such as weight gain and loss, I can help you get your ideal weight in 3 months tops (well depende pa din po sa gusto niyong weight and existing weight) hope to hear from you guys! cheers!!!

The thread title is a misnomer... Steroids can never be safe :P not unless youre taking them for a medical condition and youre closely supervised by a doctor.

Ive seen the negative effects of long term steroid use since my sister was on the juice (for medical reasons and prescribed by a doctor) for a very long time. More than the physical effects - the psychological effects are scary ... mood swings, temper tantrums and depression to name a few.

I was on steroids for a few months as well (for medical reasons) ... I asked to be taken off them since I was noticing that it was making me more emotional than usual, to the detriment of a lot of things I hold dear.

So please. For your sanity (and those around you) - lay off the juice.

ask ko lng kung magkano price range ng ON 100% whey 2lbs?

we have 5lbs. ON whey for ONLY P2100 at our store...we don't have 2lbs...PM me if you're interested...noah

san available?

we have ON 5lbs. for ONLY P2100 at our store...PM me for more details...thanks much...noah

The thread title is a misnomer... Steroids can never be safe :P not unless youre taking them for a medical condition and youre closely supervised by a doctor.

Ive seen the negative effects of long term steroid use since my sister was on the juice (for medical reasons and prescribed by a doctor) for a very long time. More than the physical effects - the psychological effects are scary ... mood swings, temper tantrums and depression to name a few.

I was on steroids for a few months as well (for medical reasons) ... I asked to be taken off them since I was noticing that it was making me more emotional than usual, to the detriment of a lot of things I hold dear.

So please. For your sanity (and those around you) - lay off the juice.

And I believe in what was said....

Steroids can never be safe......even for short term medical courses.....even more so for prolonged periods....

Try Creatine! no known side effects yet.

Or proper training...it has less side effects than creatine (which can cause cramping...and doesn't work for 90% of those who take it) If I can train a 25 year-old woman to deadlift (with no belt or super-suit) 325lbs raw in 6 months as Coach Elaine (the Men's Health Champion) can do, imagine what I can do for a man :D