Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

let us please try to encourage natural training as a lot already know steroids are dangerous and the effects are not pleasurable. Besides, most people who take steroids don't really know how to properly take them and take them because they are lazy and impatient in getting results

That is the exact reason i started this thread. I want to know how to use steroids as safely as possible. im pretty sure there is a way to take steroids without it being harmful to your health. For instance, i can take a minimal dosage so that my liver can easily get rid of any wastage/leftovers or i can take it once every 2 weeks instead of once a week. I need a little boost in my training and i am sure steroids could sure help.

The thing is i want to know how to take it safely meaning minimizing the side effects while also producing visible results. I do not want to be humongous but id like to be lean and cut with a little bit of mass.

That is the exact reason i started this thread.  I want to know how to use steroids as safely as possible.  im pretty sure there is a way to take steroids without it being harmful to your health.  For instance, i can take a minimal dosage so that my liver can easily get rid of any wastage/leftovers or i can take it once every 2 weeks instead of once a week.  I need a little boost in my training and i am sure steroids could sure help. 

The thing is i want to know how to take it safely meaning minimizing the side effects while also producing visible results.  I do not want to be humongous but id like to be lean and cut with a little bit of mass.

First of all, how old are you? If you are under 30, your body is producing plenty of testosterone. Also, how big are you or how much is your bench press, squat, or deadlift? Even experienced steroid users will tell you that they are only if you have already "maxed" your natural potential in size and strength. For most people, that takes MANY years...and is beyond the goals of most recreational lifters. The natural potential for most guys who are 5'6" for example, is 185lbs lean.

I studied steroids extensively in Chicago surveying users for research studies in the gay North Side district for HIV anti-wasting. I can probably tell you basically anything there is to know about steroids, testosterone, IGF-1, human growth hormone, or insulin. I can also tell you that if you choose to go on, you can NEVER go off and expect to keep your gains. You will lose ALL of your gains within a period of months or a year. Not only that, you'll be lethargic and depressed. A guy I was around on a daily basis back in January-April was going through post-cycle depression. He was the epitomy of worthless misery.

If you are on now, just wait until you come off...it isn't pretty. I've observed some famous local models when they are off. They look simply pathetic and small.

Most of my "average guy" trainees, after 6 months, are 5'6" and 165lbs with visible abs. They are bigger and stronger than most juicers at other gyms....juicers who are models, that is.

If your goal is to be "bodybuilder" big and compete, then that's a whole different story. I'll go off this thread if that is the case, since that is the cornerstone of hardcore bodybuilding. :P

That is the exact reason i started this thread.  I want to know how to use steroids as safely as possible.  im pretty sure there is a way to take steroids without it being harmful to your health.  For instance, i can take a minimal dosage so that my liver can easily get rid of any wastage/leftovers or i can take it once every 2 weeks instead of once a week.  I need a little boost in my training and i am sure steroids could sure help. 

The thing is i want to know how to take it safely meaning minimizing the side effects while also producing visible results.  I do not want to be humongous but id like to be lean and cut with a little bit of mass.

Your goals are so simple and humble....why do you need to turn to the juice to achieve them? First of all, Sustanon (not sustanol) is a 4 testosterone blend. The dose, 250ml, is only a dose used for hormone replacement therapy or male birth control in men over 30. You won't get much, if anything, off of a dose like that. Secondly, if you don't eat alot of food, you won't get significant gains. I know guys who were taking 1 gram of cypionate per week (4 times what you are taking) who didn't make gains. We tested a sample and it was real and human grade. It turned out that he was not eating enough.

Again, look at your goals...lean and cut only. If you can't get that naturally, look for another gym. Research "Bill Starr 5x5" for a good program on Google. If you can't gain 10lbs of muscle off of that program and get leaner, I'll go into clam farming :cool:

The brand is just a brand. Think about it like medicine, you're after the generic name more than the brand

Kirk land???? <<--- ok lang naman iniinom yan ng mom ko.

Suggest ko lang mag take na lang kayo ng mga multivitamins kesa mga individual vitamins. Minsan kasi di mo alam di mo na pala kailangan mag supplement pa ng specific vitamin na yon. Pag nag overdose ka may mga side effects din.

Its better to ask a prescription sa doctor.

Edited by jason5678
anyone here ever tried HOTROX? sino sa mga nagbebenta dito ang may supply ng HOT ROX? hehehe :)

i never tried hotrox but alot of my friends have...they said that it makes your body warm/hot...and it is supposed to work for as long as 24 hours...based on the reviews i've read, compare to the other fat loss pills, hot rox ranks higher than hydroxycut, xenadrine and some others...better yet, try doing research on it yourself prior to using/buying it...we have Hotrox at our store for P3500 for 110 caps...noah

If you want to ruin your own natural hormonal system, go ahead, pick that syringe. It is not unusual to hit a plateau and some adjustments to basic aspect (training, diet, rest etc.) are just what you need.

O by the way, regarding the clam business, are you aware that oysters have been considered as an aphrodisiac? This has been the belief since way back in our history. Recently, I've read somewhere that studies have found that there's a unqiue amino acid in oysters and other related shells that triggers the release of sex hormones, including testosterone. :cool: This info is aside from the fact the oysters are very in zinc, a mineral which aides in the production of hormones.

thus that supplement before, yung ZMA fuel by twin labs... Zinc Magnesium Additive ata... high doses of Zinc and Magnesium to put your testosterone production on overdrive... im sure there are bad effects to this but i haven't looked into it yet...

thus that supplement before, yung ZMA fuel by twin labs... Zinc Magnesium Additive ata... high doses of Zinc and Magnesium to put your testosterone production on overdrive... im sure there are bad effects to this but i haven't looked into it yet...

Zinc Magnesium Aspartate :thumbsupsmiley:

It's a combination of Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate plus Magnesium Aspartate and vitamin B-6. The claims for this supplement is that it naturally increases testosterone and physical strength levels. The most famous study done to it is by a certain Dr. Brillia who tested it using college football players as subjects.

From all the reviews that I read, I wasn't able to see it clearly that indeed ZMA raises testosterone levels. I even read that the test done by Dr. Brillia was flawed in terms of protocols or methods. But of course, there's plenty of things to read, and I may not be reading all.

However, one common benefit of ZMA that many has attested to is that it enhances your sleep. You have a deep, relaxing sleep to the point that your dreams become so vivid.

Nasubukan ko dati Andriol kasi over the counter lang siya at oral pa. weight ko 135 lbs lang tapos bench press ko 135 lbs din.

Gusto ko nga siya gamitin ulit kasi babalik na ako work out.

Andriol will do nothing for you. Testosterone cannot survive the digestive tract. Andriol looked good on paper as HRT, but is basically useless in the real world. Women can use it for various medical uses, but for men, you're throwing your money away.

As was said earlier, your training is the key. 135 is a VERY low bench press and you have tons of room for growth and improvement. Most guys I train are benching 185-245 naturally (steroid free) after less than 6 months. Most don't even take supplements and are lean. Just research or join a gym that can guide your training....without steroids.

Andriol will do nothing for you.  Testosterone cannot survive the digestive tract.  Andriol looked good on paper as HRT, but is basically useless in the real world.  Women can use it for various medical uses, but for men, you're throwing your money away.

As was said earlier, your training is the key.  135 is a VERY low bench press and you have tons of room for growth and improvement.  Most guys I train are benching 185-245 naturally (steroid free) after less than 6 months.  Most don't even take supplements and are lean.  Just research or join a gym that can guide your training....without steroids.

Siguro feeling ko lang yun. :D sir, ano ba magandang supplement pang weight gain? vitamins ko kasi centrum, vit c 1000mg and vit e 400iu. nag whey protein din ako after workout. :)

Siguro feeling ko lang yun.  :D sir, ano ba magandang supplement pang weight gain? vitamins ko kasi centrum, vit c 1000mg and vit e 400iu. nag whey protein din ako after workout. :)

You need to eat better. Most of the guys who train with me and Eclipsguy have gained a lot of weight and have increased their lifts bigtime without taking any supplements. Remember, adding a supplement to a mediocre eating and training plan would do nothing for you.

Siguro feeling ko lang yun.  :D sir, ano ba magandang supplement pang weight gain? vitamins ko kasi centrum, vit c 1000mg and vit e 400iu. nag whey protein din ako after workout. :)

HOw about real food? Many people think supplements are the only way to gain weight but if you eat right, you'll gain the weight you want at a tastier and more affordable price

i never tried hotrox but alot of my friends have...they said that it makes your body warm/hot...and it is supposed to work for as long as 24 hours...based on the reviews i've read, compare to the other fat loss pills, hot rox ranks higher than hydroxycut, xenadrine and some others...better yet, try doing research on it yourself prior to using/buying it...we have Hotrox at our store for P3500 for 110 caps...noah

san store nyo? meron ba kayong cyclo z-mass pm by cytodyne?