Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

just read thats its also good for burning fats...just curious on how it works :)

i see. well as long as its not natural i'm not for it kasi eh. take for example hydroxycut. my kidney almost broke down because it will really drain your body of liquid and water by urinating almost every 30mins. during sleeping that happened also. reviews told me that its not suitable for the filipino built. i'm now trying green tea capsules and noni cereal (fiber-rich). formula to lose 4.6% of body fat in 3 months....

dude, why do you need thyroid regulators?

thyroid regulators tend to be effective only if a person has hyper thyroidism, which results in weight gain. in short, these thyroid regulators would suppress the secretion of the thyroid (fluds???hehehe, forgot the exact word), which will tend to enable weight loss.

for the person who is planning to do this with hydroxycut.. may long term harmful effect yan sa iyo. pagisipan mong mabuti yan...baka lumiit b@y@g mo sige ka...

Get your eating plan right and you won't have to resort to anything

Olympus, Amen to this. Couldn't agree more with you bro. :)

CK,

Realistically speaking, the above really needs a good amount of discipline which most of us unfortunately do not have. If you have to resort to some supplements for this, you better make sure these are organic and natural.

Might I suggest 3 steps to do this - Cleansing and Detox, Strengthening, Nutritioning. Click this link..

In the strengthening and Nutritioning phase pwede mo na isabay ung natural weight reducing supplements mo, might I suggest - Green Tea tabs - we have this. But you can also try looking at Healthy Options. its your choice actually.

gawd here we go with the should i take this or that supplement question again-

boys and girls, stack up on lean meat and you'll be fine. chances are you have someone prepping your food. not all of us are like myself who needs more than 24 hours a day with all his commitments (well mine is not exactly the best excuse, but,, :lol: )

• Like (+1) 1

Well,..

I've been taking creatine for 3 wks, 1 tsp/day as accdg to the label-

Lately ive been noticing when I do the treadill, the area right below my right rib gets a jabbing sensation as if something inside is squeezed- Though I remember getting this same pain since I was a kid, I'm just worried now that my liver has taken a toll from all that high-protein diet + creatine

*sigh*

Try drinking more water

Well,..

I've been taking creatine for 3 wks, 1 tsp/day as accdg to the label-

Lately ive been noticing when I do the treadill, the area right below my right rib gets a jabbing sensation as if something inside is squeezed- Though I remember getting this same pain since I was a kid, I'm just worried now that my liver has taken a toll from all that high-protein diet + creatine

*sigh*

hey guy's, im diabetic so i do not take any suppliments because i'm afraid of any side effects they would have on my condition. i lift heavy and i get results. i would like faster results so i've been thinkin of taking some suppliments. im on a low carb diet which has lowered my sugar level alot. the only thing i do take is a multi vitamin. do any of u have any experience or knowledge on diabetics taking suppliments? any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. im going to a doctor's appointment soon and would like to ask her about anything u guys can suggest. thanks in advance guys. peace

hey guy's, im diabetic so i do not take any suppliments because i'm afraid of any side effects they would have on my condition. i lift heavy and i get results. i would like faster results so i've been thinkin of taking some suppliments. im on a low carb diet which has lowered my sugar level alot. the only thing i do take is a multi vitamin. do any of u have any experience or knowledge on diabetics taking suppliments? any suggestions will be greatly appreciated. im going to a doctor's appointment soon and would like to ask her about anything u guys can suggest. thanks in advance guys. peace

i have some products that might interest you. 1 is choloropyll and guarana juice - good for detox and washing away toxins that accumulated in your body...this is tasteless, sugar free and colored green. why choloropyll? if you look a the molecular structure of chloropyll, it has the structure he same as human blood. thats why its a good system cleanser and good blood flow enhancer. by the way, since its a cleanser its a diuretic supplement.

now if you're a coffee lover, we have this Red Coffee we call because the sweetener is not sugar but red beets - much like the nutrasweet stuff but only organic. we do give this to diabetic clients. the website will be launched this february. be sure to check us out then.. www.dynapharmhealth.ws. :thumbsupsmiley:

rgrds,

i have some products that might interest you. 1 is choloropyll and guarana juice - good for detox and washing away toxins that accumulated in your body...this is tasteless, sugar free and colored green. why choloropyll? if you look a the molecular structure of chloropyll, it has the structure he same as human blood. thats why its a good system cleanser and good blood flow enhancer. by the way, since its a cleanser its a diuretic supplement.

now if you're a coffee lover, we have this Red Coffee we call because the sweetener is not sugar but red beets - much like the nutrasweet stuff but only organic. we do give this to diabetic clients. the website will be launched this february. be sure to check us out then.. www.dynapharmhealth.ws.  :thumbsupsmiley:

rgrds,

THANKS FOR THE INPUT. i'll check out u'r site. the suppliments i really was curious about though were for enhancement (muscle, energy, strength....) but i relly appreciate u'r reply and will check u'r site when it's up and running. peace

THANKS FOR THE INPUT. i'll check out u'r site. the suppliments i really was curious about though were for enhancement (muscle, energy, strength....) but i relly appreciate u'r reply and will check u'r site when it's up and running. peace

i suppose you're looking for the weight gainers formula and stuff. but if you're just aiming to form and bulk ala- Marc Nelson, then take ginseng capsules as I am taking. good for strength and endurance. im into the gym and taking this myself...

get a doctor's clearance first.

well, i gave it a rest for a week and i noticed it doesnt hurt as much as it did when i was taking the stuff-i can go at 8.5kmph for 25 mins straight now without wincing

im getting myself checked at borough this week....

Try drinking more water

Dudes, just a question: Is there any truth on the benefits in taking Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) as a food supplement? Curing diseases, etc. (ie diabetes, cancer) or prevention of diseases.. and in giving energy to people on the go.. What's your take on this? Thanks.. I have seen or read people taking 2-4 tablespoons of VCO per day.. and they say na may benefits..

Edited by revi

A lot of people are raving about this.

Dudes, just a question: Is there any truth on the benefits in taking Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) as a food supplement?  Curing diseases, etc. (ie diabetes, cancer) or prevention of diseases.. and in giving energy to people on the go.. What's your take on this? Thanks..  I have seen or read people taking 2-4 tablespoons of VCO per day.. and they say na may benefits..

well, i gave it a rest for a week and i noticed it doesnt hurt as much as it did when i was taking the stuff-i can go at 8.5kmph for 25 mins straight now without wincing

im getting myself checked at borough this week....

dude, if u want to get checked...do it thoroughly. take ur SGPT levels. from the results, u'll be able to assess ur liver's conditions.

suggest that u shift ur diet to a well-balanced one unless ur on a weight-loss program. taking so much proteins (instead of the usual <1 g / lb body weight) can take a toll on ur liver and kidneys esp. if u'r not fond of drinking water.