Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

thanks...dude

maybe you could list down bands na pwede mo i-recommend... :)

Hmm....

NILE, MORBID ANGEL, CARCASS, AT THE GATES, OPETH, IN FLAMES (yung luma), DARK TRANQUILITY, IMMORTAL, EMPEROR, DIMMU BORGIR, BORKNAGAR, DRAGONFORCE, JAG PANZER, ICED EARTH, FEAR FACTORY, THE HAUNTED, ARCH ENEMY, SHADOWSFALL, DEICIDE, CRADLE OF FILTH.

Cge, jan ka muna mag-umpisa.

Hmm....

NILE, MORBID ANGEL, CARCASS, AT THE GATES, OPETH, IN FLAMES (yung luma), DARK TRANQUILITY, IMMORTAL, EMPEROR, DIMMU BORGIR, BORKNAGAR, DRAGONFORCE, JAG PANZER, ICED EARTH, FEAR FACTORY, THE HAUNTED, ARCH ENEMY, SHADOWSFALL, DEICIDE, CRADLE OF FILTH.

Cge, jan ka muna mag-umpisa.

thanks dude...hanapin ko yan sa net..kung hinde ko naman mahanap...hiram na lang ako kay jimmy...i'm sure meron sya ng mga yan... :cool:

Slipknot sucks. I hope they chicken out and cancel their show here.

METAL RULES!!!!

Bwahahahahaha!!! Nice one Mad Tyrant!!! :cool: But I think its good for everyone who loves heavy metal, imagine before the year ends may apat na rock acts na ang tumugtog dito, hindi pa nangyayari yan sa Pilipinas. By the way, I dont dig SLIPKNOT's music or any other New Metal acts, but as long as it will quench our thirst for Rock and Roll, or heavy metal for this matter, I would gladly watch it.

Oo nga pala, nakausap ko si Vernon Go (of Pulp Magazine) sa Muziklaban, and I learned that the concert is produced by PULP, the ticket would cost only P550 all the way, there will be a special section near the stage that are for people who will pay premium, that is I think P1500, to avoid the mayhem. Sabi nya, you can buy tickets at the Pulp office (P570 yata if you gonna get it at Ticketnet). Ayos na rin ito, lets just pray that they will entice other rock acts to perform here…

And before I forget, Nice show you have there at NU!!! Always looking forward to tune in to your show!!! :cool:

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, I SALUTE YOU!!!

Bwahahahahaha!!! Nice one Mad Tyrant!!! :cool: But I think its good for everyone who loves heavy metal, imagine before the year ends may apat na rock acts na ang tumugtog dito, hindi pa nangyayari yan sa Pilipinas. By the way, I dont dig SLIPKNOT's music or any other New Metal acts, but as long as it will quench our thirst for Rock and Roll, or heavy metal for this matter, I would gladly watch it.

Oo nga pala, nakausap ko si Vernon Go (of Pulp Magazine) sa Muziklaban, and I learned that the concert is produced by PULP, the ticket would cost only P550 all the way, there will be a special section near the stage that are for people who will pay premium, that is I think P1500, to avoid the mayhem. Sabi nya, you can buy tickets at the Pulp office (P570 yata if you gonna get it at Ticketnet). Ayos na rin ito, lets just pray that they will entice other rock acts to perform here…

And before I forget, Nice show you have there at NU!!! Always looking forward to tune in to your show!!! :cool:

Hey, thanks for tuning in and listening to Metal Madness! :cool: It was surely a blast to crank out those classic Judas Priest tunes. We're planning on some big stings come our anniversary episode next month!

Slipknot? I'd rather pass maski mura lang ticket diyan. Hindi porke't foreign artist yan at minsan lang pumunta dito ay dapat na nating panoorin to quench our thirst for metal. In the first place, hindi naman metal ang Slipknot e. KUPAW yang mga yan! Pati mga front act nila mga local exponents ng ka-kupawan. Tsaka rock acts pa lang ang dumadaan dito, di naman mga metal bands. Kung Metallica mag-concert dito manonood pa din ako maski pangit yung last several albums nila.

If you want to satisfy your hunger for metal, punta ka na lang sa Caliente sa November 13, yes the same night as the Shitsknot concert! Ironworks productions is going to organize another GODS OF METAL gig which promises to have the strongest lineup ever. Sabi nga nila sa akin, sa gabing iyon magkakalabasan kung sino ang totoong METAL FANS at sino ang mga POSER na KUPAW! Yung mga totoong metal fans nasa Caliente, yung mga poser nasa Amoranto! Bwa ha ha ha!

Hey, thanks for tuning in and listening to Metal Madness! :cool: It was surely a blast to crank out those classic Judas Priest tunes. We're planning on some big stings come our anniversary episode next month!

Slipknot? I'd rather pass maski mura lang ticket diyan. Hindi porke't foreign artist yan at minsan lang pumunta dito ay dapat na nating panoorin to quench our thirst for metal. In the first place, hindi naman metal ang Slipknot e. KUPAW yang mga yan! Pati mga front act nila mga local exponents ng ka-kupawan. Tsaka rock acts pa lang ang dumadaan dito, di naman mga metal bands. Kung Metallica mag-concert dito manonood pa din ako maski pangit yung last several albums nila.

If you want to satisfy your hunger for metal, punta ka na lang sa Caliente sa November 13, yes the same night as the Shitsknot concert! Ironworks productions is going to organize another GODS OF METAL gig which promises to have the strongest lineup ever. Sabi nga nila sa akin, sa gabing iyon magkakalabasan kung sino ang totoong METAL FANS at sino ang mga POSER na KUPAW! Yung mga totoong metal fans nasa Caliente, yung mga poser nasa Amoranto! Bwa ha ha ha!

ako kasi hindi naman ako talagang full-pledged na Metal (Peace tayo, hehehe at least ako umaamin.) Yang mga kupaw bands pinapakinggan ko rin yan(I also listen to altenative,brit-pop,newwave,pop-rock{even j-rock} & siyempre metal) ,ang kaibahan ko naman sa iba kasi yung mentality na as if sila na yung mga pinaka-astig na banda e andami ko ngang kakilala e mga dating hiphoppers *wolves (disipulo ng Salbakuta) akala mo kung sinong magfeeling kapag sila na ang pinapatugtog *wolves . ako rin nagbabalak din sana akong makanood ng Slipknot kaya lang e baka sayang lang pera ko (sa isip-isip ko) ako navivibes ko maganda lang sana silang matuloy para magkaroon ng confidence yung mga foreign acts ,yung minention mo na METALLICA yun talaga ang sasabihin kong the BIG ONE kung babalik sila dito so maeducate naman ang mga utak-kupaw (pormang salbakuta) na ang mga institution ay hindi pa rin matitinag (plus Skychurch & reunion ng Wolfgang ang mag-front sa kanila hehehe :cool: *sana me sumulat sa "Wish Ko Lang"*). 4 me kahit gaano kapangit ang mga albums ng Metallica hindi na sila mapapalitan sa 1 spot ko coz they are the first metal band na nagustuhan ko (esp. Puppets & Justice albums).

* kelan naman lalabas ang new album ng Megadeth? (sana available dito sa Pinas, e kahit yung mga old albums nila wala man lang na makikita sa mga record bars (bulok to the max) kaya ayun pinatulan ko yung mga pirated nilang albums.Yung ilan sa mga mga pinapakinggan kong metal & hindi kupaw ngayon are Killswitch Engage, Chimaira, Lamb of God, Machine Head,Shadows Fall, In Flames. (puro DL pa naman ako nung mga free song nila , meron ba ng mga albums nila sa Meatl Disc.)

Sana may magpost kung available naman yung mga nabanggit ko sa metal disc o kahit saang lupalop ng pilipinas dahil wala akong credit card na pang order sa amazon (try ko na lang siguro dun sa sinasabi sa greenbelt na magoorder).

It's nice to be back!!!

I wasnt able to listen to Metal Madness last Sept 24!!! shift ko kse sa work eh! puro kupal n mga amerikano naririnig ko s headset ko!!! heheheh

I'm currently cranking queensryche's self titled EP (their first release) on my stereo for a month now!!! If some people are saying that Queensryche is not metal because they only listened to their album Empire (especially the ballad that made them household names, Silent Lucidity), do yourselves a favor and download songs from this EP if u cant find the cd (I have an original copy! MINT CONDITION!!! heheheh) or just download one of their best songs QUEEN OF THE REICH or better yet go to their web site and view the kickass video of that song! If you think Halford and Dickinson are vocal gods, listen to Geoff Tate (He's my all time favorite vocalist!!! ;) )

Pedal to the Metal!!! \m/ :evil: \m/

Mick8, yeah! Spiritual Black Dimensions is definitely worth listening to! personally, it's my favorite Dimmu Album! :evil:

NP:

DragonForce - Sonic Firestorm

AARGGGGGH!!! DragonForce never ceases to amaze me, after Valley of the Damned, they unleash a SONIC FIRESTORM with this one!!! The album title really fits the description of the type of music that u'll hear when u listen to this album!!! this is DEFINITELY THE BEST THAT MELODIC SPEED POWER METAL COULD OFFER!!! f**k Herman Li for playing his guitar solos really FAST!!! heheheheh :evil:

uhmmm...metalheads?

i just want to ask kung may ngbebenta d2 ng 1st album ng judas priest?

dahongpalay, tamethetikbalang...?

If anyone in this thread had the first Priest cd, I don't think they'd part with it. I know I won't. ;) If you have a credit card, go to amazon.com. Meron sigurado dun.

Dahong Palay and Tame The Tikbalang didn't release any albums so wag ka na umasa. They appeared in several compilation albums though with other local underground bands so just scrounge around for that. And btw, Tame The Tikbalang is not metal.

playlist:

KREATOR - Coma of Souls

IRON MAIDEN - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

VELVET REVOLVER - Contraband

CARCASS - Symphonies of Sickness

DYING FETUS - Stop at Nothing

Hey, thanks for tuning in and listening to Metal Madness!  :cool: It was surely a blast to crank out those classic Judas Priest tunes. We're planning on some big stings come our anniversary episode next month!

Bwahahahahah!!! That's your opinion... but I dont think that SKYCHURCH is a KUPAW band and that there is such a thing as KUPAW. SKYCHURCH has been around for quite sometime now, I have been following them eversince their Club Dredd days as ELECTRIC SKYCHURCH, wala pang kupaw nung mga panahon na iyon... Everything, and I mean everything, deviates from ROCK AND ROLL, whether it be Heavy Metal, New Metal or Death Metal, it all comes from ROCK AND ROLL!!! Its something like this: If Rock and Roll Gods AC/DC is not a rock band, I dont know what a heavy metal band is... Regarding the event at Caliente, I dont think its a good idea... alam naman natin na sa Amoranto ang punta ng tao, unless each and every heavy metal bands here in the Philippines will perform there... baka manood pa yung mga yun ng concert ng Slipknot.

Oo nga pala, Mad Tyrant, when will you feature IRON MAIDEN in Metal Madness? Have you already featured them? Please let me know...

uhmmm...metalheads?

i just want to ask kung may ngbebenta d2 ng 1st album ng judas priest?

dahongpalay, tamethetikbalang...?

Hi! I dont think that anyone who have the first album of Judas Priest will sell it, because it is a classic, collectors item. ;)

Yes, its true that TAMETHETIKBALANG didnt release any album but it is not true in the case of DAHONGPALAY, nakapagrelease ang DAHONGPALAY ng album titled KAPATIRAN NG BAKAL AT APOY, under Tone Def, an Ivory Records label, during their time. Sadly, wala ka na sigurong makikita sa mga music stores ng album na iyon at wala ring magbebenta nun dahil collectors item na iyon at ako na lang yata meron ng album na iyun, cassette tape pa! kung gusto mo pwede akong gumawa ng kopya...

Bwahahahahah!!! That's your opinion... but I dont think that SKYCHURCH is a KUPAW band and that there is such a thing as KUPAW. SKYCHURCH has been around for quite sometime now, I have been following them eversince their Club Dredd days as ELECTRIC SKYCHURCH, wala pang kupaw nung mga panahon na iyon... Everything, and I mean everything, deviates from ROCK AND ROLL, whether it be Heavy Metal, New Metal or Death Metal, it all comes from ROCK AND ROLL!!! Its something like this:  If Rock and Roll Gods AC/DC  is not a rock band, I dont know what a heavy metal band is... Regarding the event at Caliente, I dont think its a good idea... alam naman natin na sa Amoranto ang punta ng tao, unless each and every heavy metal bands here in the Philippines will perform there... baka manood pa yung mga yun ng concert ng Slipknot.

Oo nga pala, Mad Tyrant, when will you feature IRON MAIDEN in Metal Madness? Have you already featured them? Please let me know...

Yung Sky Church hindi kupaw dati pero ngayon, may pagka-kupaw na. Si Joey Dizon ng Pulp na ang gitarista nila at numero unong kupaw yun.

IRON MAIDEN? We've played some of their songs in past episodes. But we're thinking of giving them the same royal treatment we gave JUDAS PRIEST. We're planning to have one show na puro Maiden classics and papatugtigin namin. Pero next year na siguro yun. We're still preparing for the anniversary episode later this month.

sayang ung mga panahon na yan, musmos pa ko....pero nakapanood pa ko ng tugtugan ng wuds... sa lugar name, i was 14 then...

tapos nung 2001 brave new world sa montalban.....

early 70's to 80's scene ang da best compared sa panahon ngayon.....

naghahanap ako ngalbum ng black flag, vice squads, at the dictators ..

sa mga local.. betrayed,  the jerks, pero c chikoy (ngbebenta burn cd lang.... na panood ko sila dati sa glorieta may isang exhibit nun e, kasama nila c joey ayala..)

Hi! I dont think that anyone who have the first album of Judas Priest will sell it, because it is a classic, collectors item.  ;)

Yes, its true that TAMETHETIKBALANG didnt release any album but it is not true in the case of DAHONGPALAY, nakapagrelease ang DAHONGPALAY ng album titled KAPATIRAN NG BAKAL AT APOY, under Tone Def, an Ivory Records label, during their time. Sadly, wala ka na sigurong makikita sa mga music stores ng album na iyon at wala ring magbebenta nun dahil collectors item na iyon at ako na lang yata meron ng album na iyun, cassette tape pa! kung gusto mo pwede akong gumawa ng kopya...

talaga? hehe...kung hndi nakakahiya...pwde po ba? hehe

haha ayuz. may metal thread pala dito sa MTC!

meron akong shirt na yan ng behemoth a, zos kia cultus na album pa hehe. metal 4:20!

faves ko right now: Daughters, Dismember, Pig Destroyer, Disrupt, 16, Eyehategod, Destroyer666, Isis, Electric Wizard, Melvins, Iron Monkey, Cryptopsy, Ulver, Marduk, Immolation, Crowpath, Benumb, Uphill Battle, Mastodon, Necrophagist, Machetazo...

Metal Alliance tayo lahat hehehe...

UNDYING SYMPHONIES 2 (a festival of Dark Music)

Sea of Rains

Dominion

Archaic Argot

The Late Isabel

Skies of Ember

Names are for Tombstones

Fortress of Thanatos

Infernal Eden

Funeral Frost

Tenebrion

Produced by Ironworks Productions

Supported by Subkulture Productions (Klub Gargoyle - Children of Shadows)

October 30, 2004, Saturday, 8PM

Caliente Bar, Orosa corner P.Faura, Ermita, Manila (accross Robinsons Place)

P150 entrance (with three bottles of Colt 45 or Colt Ice)