Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

• 2 weeks later...
bakit niyo kinakalimutan ang black sabbath ????

hindi niyo ba alam na sila ang major influnce ng mga band na iniidolo niyo ngayon ???

Black Sabbath ........  kahit ano basta black sabbath ....

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:

tutoo yung sinabi mo marvin!

tutal fan ka ng black sabbath eto link para sa iyo!

ftp://193.125.152.73/pub/mp3/4xmms/Black_Sabbath/

all 23 albums from 1970 to 1998 reunion

tutoo yung sinabi mo marvin!

tutal fan ka ng black sabbath eto link para sa iyo!

ftp://193.125.152.73/pub/mp3/4xmms/Black_Sabbath/

all 23 albums from 1970 to 1998 reunion

saw a dvd concert of black sabbath. too bad it didnt have laguna sunrise and changes. i guess iron man and war pigs will be enough.

i read somewhere that changes was the song to which most suicides were blamed in the US.

What I mean by metalheads is that you listen to heavy metal music and its various permutations (traditional, black, death, thrash, speed, power, stoner, industrial, goth, grind). Nu-metal (or mallcore. i.e. Korn, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park) is not included since it's not really metal, just whiny, lame rock. I'm referring to real, proud and loud, bonafide metal bands such as: IRON MAIDEN, BLACK SABBATH, MEGADETH, SLAYER, TESTAMENT, ANTHRAX, old-METALLICA, old-SEPULTURA, PANTERA, IN FLAMES, CARCASS, NAPALM DEATH, EMPEROR, DARKTHRONE, IMMORTAL, AT THE GATES, KREATOR, MORBID ANGEL, DEATH, DEICIDE and many others.

So are there any here?

me din BBW nakikinig nyan..hehehe

nahawa eh.... :cool:

Hey Pale Enchantress, are you going to the Gods of Metal gig this Saturday? I'm still contemplating if I'm going 'coz I have work at 11pm. Bitin ako if I ever go. Crap!

Do you post in the filipinometal.com forums? Hindii siya ganun ka-active, I know. What's your nick there?

I dont know I am still contempalting over it kung may kasama ako...

I usually go there around 11 pm kasi dun pa lng nagstart yun.... then they end up around 3 am... hindi ka mabibitin dun kasi around 10-11 sila nagstart at puro front act lng yun.. in between na lng ang line ups...

I dont post there I am merely checking out anong meron dun at wala...

I use "Breathe" there,.....

I dont know I am still contempalting over it kung may kasama ako...

I usually go there around 11 pm kasi dun pa lng nagstart yun.... then they end up around 3 am... hindi ka mabibitin dun kasi around 10-11 sila  nagstart at puro front act lng yun.. in between na lng ang line ups...

I dont post there I am merely checking out anong meron dun at wala...

I use "Breathe" there,.....

Actually, what I meant by being 'bitin' is because I have work tonight at 11pm and if I go, only two things will happen: 1) mabibitin ako 'coz I won't get to see a lot of the bands coz I'll have to leave early or 2) I'll enjoy myself too much and end up sticking around for the show and miss work altogether. I know option 2 is better but I can't miss work, may responsibility ako dun e being on the management side of the company. :headsetsmiley:

Sayang talaga. This is the first Gods of Metal show in months and I'm going to miss it. I've attended several shows before and I had a blast. I actually know the organizers behind the gig.

Pero from what I heard from one of the organizers, they're planning another gig in Caliente in Feb called "Undying Symphonies", the third installment of their series of concerts na mga black metal and goth bands ang featured. Maybe both of us can make it to that show if it pushes thru. :)