Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

Since this was a thread for metalheads, count me in, just a newbie though..

I'm mostly into Black, Gothic,doom metal and death.. Marduk, dark funeral, Siebenburgen, Enslaved, Satyricon, Behemoth, Immortal, Emperor, Dimmu Borgir, My Dying Bride, Anathema, Virgin Black, Moonspell, Opeth, After Forever, Tristania, Sirenia, The Sins Of Thy Beloved, Haggard!, Borknagar, Theatre of Tragedy, In Flames, dark tranquility, Kataklysm, Nile, Death, Arch Enemy,.......and lots more..

Keep the metal faith Alive! \m/

kahapon lang "Rural Carnage" sa Tanza, Cavite! Grind, crust, punk, hardcore, metal!

Everyone Should Be Killed! 5 sa Mayrics, October 30 featuring:

Sin, Cog, Loss of Control, Condemned, Religious Nightmare

support the local death/grind/crust/hardcore scene!

Tsk, sabay 'to ng Undying Symhonies 2. Naka-commit na akong pupunta dito e. Mas gusto ko rin kasi black metal bands even though may halong goth yung gig.

I-angat lang natin. Wag tayo magpabaon.

Punta kayo sa www.filipinometal.com and get to post shout outs with your fellow Pinoy metalheads

METAL RULES!!

now playing: Burzum - Inn I Slottet Fra Droemmen

Iangat to! astig nga Filipinometal.com, check out kanina e. dami nang nakafeature na bands, pag nag register na yung ibang local metal bands mas dadami pa lalo. sana magreg din mga oldschool na bands para complete database na. Keep this s**t up!

I-angat lang natin. Wag tayo magpabaon.

Punta kayo sa www.filipinometal.com and get to post shout outs with your fellow Pinoy metalheads

METAL RULES!!

now playing: Burzum - Inn I Slottet Fra Droemmen

yeah! let's keep this thread up and bangin' hard! \m/

I checked out filipinometal.com and yeah malupet nga, it's nice to see sites supporting the underground metal scene! madami pang banda di naka-register ah, I didn't see Incarion, Blackhole, KNK, Barabbas... malupet mga yun..\m/

..finally the Gods.. are back, won't let this one pass! Hail!

keep the true metal faith alive! *wolves

hirap work sa call center. di na ako makanood ng mga gigs! sayang postponed ung Gods of Metal bukas sa Caliente. Day off ko yun eh!!!

NP:

Borknagar - Empiricism

Iced Earth - Tribute to the Gods

Adagio - Sanctus Ignis

Impelitteri - Pedal to the Metal

Iron Maiden - Piece of Mind

Death - Human

Carcass - Heartwork (tang ina!!! hndi ko n napakinggan to for almost 2 years now!!! It still blows my mind up to this day!!!)

Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon (galing ni Jake E. Lee heheheh)

Badlands - Badlands (galing ulit ni Jake E. Lee!!! bwahahaha)

Whitesnake - Slip of the Tongue (Steve Vai on guitars!!!) glam anyone?!? heheheh

• 2 weeks later...
UNDYING SYMPHONIES 2 (a festival of Dark Music)

Sea of Rains

Dominion

Archaic Argot

The Late Isabel

Skies of Ember

Names are for Tombstones

Fortress of Thanatos

Infernal Eden

Funeral Frost

Tenebrion

Produced by Ironworks Productions

Supported by Subkulture Productions (Klub Gargoyle - Children of Shadows)

October 30, 2004, Saturday, 8PM

Caliente Bar, Orosa corner P.Faura, Ermita, Manila (accross Robinsons Place)

P150 entrance (with three bottles of Colt  45 or Colt Ice)

hey any of you guys were there by chance??

coz i was there..

a friend of mine were playing that night...

Late isabel played last and they were pretty good very much...

and dominion was damn good to.. whahaha and names are for tombstone were cool....

keep it up guys...

I wasn't here but i saw The Late Isabel when they launch their debut album last late February in Inner Sanctum in intramuros, they are pretty good although i was expecting a different sound than the music they play, i thought kasi that their musical style is like that of Lacuna Coil, The Gathering or After Forever pero hindi pala but i do still enjoy their set and even score a copy of theit cd.

I wasn't here but i saw The Late Isabel when they launch their debut album last late February in Inner Sanctum in intramuros, they are pretty good although i was expecting a different sound than the music they play, i thought kasi that their musical style is like that of Lacuna Coil, The Gathering or After Forever pero hindi pala but i do still enjoy their set and even score a copy of theit cd.

they sounded different and i liked it very much... they have their own style, and sounded different from the rest... i might not be a guru at this but their influence is more of the oldschool.. and their music represents more of the inner feelings of the band... dark stuff as they said... i think.... in my opinion captured the essence of being goth.... I like thier stuff to... But i am not that much impressed with lacuna coil... but i heard good revirew from After forever...

they sounded different and i liked it very much... they have their own style, and sounded different from the rest... i might not be a guru at this but their influence is more of the oldschool.. and their music represents more of the inner feelings of the band... dark stuff as they said...  i think.... in my opinion captured the essence of being goth.... I like thier stuff to...  But i am not that much impressed with lacuna coil... but i heard good revirew from After forever...

Yes their influences are old school, mostly 80's bands, they did play a song by Talking Heads in their set. After Forever is great but my fave at the moment is The Gathering which has really progressed a lot since their early days when they used to have a male vocalist..Anneke Van Giersbergen blows away the competition...at least in my opinion.

Yes their influences are old school, mostly 80's bands, they did play a song by Talking Heads in their set.  After Forever is great but my fave at the moment is The Gathering which has really progressed a lot since their early days when they used to have a male vocalist..Anneke Van Giersbergen blows away the competition...at least in my opinion.

yeah... guess we're raving at the same thing...

Well i gotta find the gathering... that accoding to yeah sounds great...

hey... any metal peeps out here who want to join a metal band???

im trying to form a new band here... the idea would be a metalcore band..pero dpende pa din db? mahirap diktahan ang music...

im looking for a bassist and a drummer... preferably with own instruments sana...

like bass... and double pedals for the drummer...

yung practice or jam ng band would be usually at perfect pitch in makati (coz the guitarist works at yupangco and may discount tyo dun...hehe), pitch in megamall or ROAA in boni...

bsta any1 interested... msg me up sa ym...

or just email me...severedmusick@yahoo.com

leave me ur name,contact info (mobile and or landlyn #),ur location.... and cgro yung type of music mo... as well as some influences...

as for me... im heavily infuenced by chimaira and hatebreed ryt now...so thats it...

thanks!

:: together we stand, resist to fall! ::

\m/