Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

bakit niyo kinakalimutan ang black sabbath ????

hindi niyo ba alam na sila ang major influnce ng mga band na iniidolo niyo ngayon ???

Black Sabbath ........  kahit ano basta black sabbath ....

:evil:  :evil:  :evil:

Black Sabbath will always be the fathers of heavy metal and I have loads of respect for them. But I think most of the metalheads who've been posting on this thread are already past their Sabbath stage and have gone on to more 'advanced' bands. This is not simply heavy metal we're talking about here. There's a variety of metal sub-genres out there such as thrash, death, black, doom, power, speed, prog, etc. Thus, there are hundreds of newer, fresher and more relevant bands to 'advanced' metalheads. Black Sabbath are legends, yes. But they're simply 'entry-level' metal for an advanced listener such as me.

hi guyz!!

am currently outside of the country and obviously missed las night's NU107 Rock Awards. share naman po ng mga winners. i heard reg rubio and ian tayao jammed with slapshock sans jamir garcia!? any news/announcement weather the awards night would be made vailable in VCD/DVD? Salamat po!!!!

hi guyz!!

am currently outside of the country and obviously missed las night's NU107 Rock Awards.  share naman po ng mga winners.  i heard reg rubio and ian tayao jammed with slapshock sans jamir garcia!? any news/announcement weather the awards night would be made vailable in VCD/DVD?  Salamat po!!!!

Not to blow your bubble or anything. But who the hell cares if those kupaw kids jammed onstage? This is a METAL THREAD and those local rap rock clowns have no place here. Post your question in the Slipknot thread where those jokers belong.

now playing: WATCHTOWER - Meltdown

O para mabalik tayo sa metal, eto album cover ng latest ng CRADLE OF FILTH:

:goatee: Hail to all nocturnal creatures of the nyt.....

Dude musta na... kelan tayo inom? ano balita sa mga tropa? inform mo me kung kelan gig nyo ha... sorry di me nakapunta... musta na si Palomo? long back p rin? bwahahahaha!!! :evil:

NP:

Dream Theater - Awake

Anthrax - Persistence of Time

Annihilator - Never, Neverland

Angra - Fireworks

Skid Row - Slave to the grind

Obituary - World Demise

White Lion - Big Game

Symphony X - The Damnation Game

Children of Bodom - Something Wild

Amorphis - Elegy

Stratovarius - Visions

Dokken - Back for the Attack

HEADBANGERS LET'S PRAY FOR THE SOUL OF THE GREAT DIMEBAG DARRELL. LAST NIGHT HE WAS SHOT BY A DERANGED FAN ON STAGE A DOZEN TIMES. (ANOTHER MEMBER OF DAMAGEPLAN WAS ALSO KILLED IN THE INCIDENT)

COLUMBUS, Ohio (Reuters) - A man charged on stage and opened fire at a heavy metal band and fans at a crowded bar, killing four people and wounding two others before being killed by police, officials said on Thursday.

Among the dead was "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott, guitarist for the band Damageplan, who witnesses said appeared to have been singled out by the gunman and shot several times at close range.

Some witnesses told police the 25-year-old gunman, Nathan Gale of nearby Marysville, Ohio, shouted, "You broke up Pantera" before gunning down Abbott and firing at other band members and the crowd in the Wednesday night shooting.

Pantera was a hot Grammy-nominated 'thrash' metal band in the mid-1990s that Abbott, 38, and his brother, drummer Vinnie (Paul) Abbott, formed in the 1980s. The group, from Texas, had a bitter breakup after their last album in 2000, and the Abbotts formed Damageplan, which was on tour when the shooting happened.

"There was no connection between (Gale) and the band, at least formally. We do not know the motive and maybe never will. He is dead," Columbus Police spokesman Sgt. Brent Mall told reporters outside the club, the Alrosa Villa.

Gale fired more than a dozen shots both at the band and the crowd of roughly 200 patrons, at one point stopping to reload his handgun with an ammunition clip, police said.

A police officer confronted Gale as he held a hostage in a headlock and was apparently attempting to flee, Mall said. The officer, James Niggemeyer, killed Gale as the hostage, who was not harmed, struggled to get out of the way.

POLICEMAN SAVED LIVES

"We believe he saved other lives" by shooting the gunman, he said.

Two people who were wounded were taken to a hospital.

The band was playing the first song of its set when the gunman, wearing a hooded sweatshirt, charged the stage and began shouting and shooting, witnesses said. Some members of the audience initially thought the intruder might have been part of the band's act.

Barnacuz™

Member 12-10-2004 09:52:32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COLUMBUS, Ohio (Reuters) - A man charged on stage and opened fire at a heavy metal band and fans at a crowded bar, killing four people and wounding two others before being killed by police, officials said on Thursday.

Among the dead was "Dimebag" Darrell Abbott, guitarist for the band Damageplan, who witnesses said appeared to have been singled out by the gunman and shot several times at close range.

Some witnesses told police the 25-year-old gunman, Nathan Gale of nearby Marysville, Ohio, shouted, "You broke up Pantera" before gunning down Abbott and firing at other band members and the crowd in the Wednesday night shooting.

Pantera was a hot Grammy-nominated 'thrash' metal band in the mid-1990s that Abbott, 38, and his brother, drummer Vinnie (Paul) Abbott, formed in the 1980s. The group, from Texas, had a bitter breakup after their last album in 2000, and the Abbotts formed Damageplan, which was on tour when the shooting happened.

"There was no connection between (Gale) and the band, at least formally. We do not know the motive and maybe never will. He is dead," Columbus Police spokesman Sgt. Brent Mall told reporters outside the club, the Alrosa Villa.

Gale fired more than a dozen shots both at the band and the crowd of roughly 200 patrons, at one point stopping to reload his handgun with an ammunition clip, police said.

A police officer confronted Gale as he held a hostage in a headlock and was apparently attempting to flee, Mall said. The officer, James Niggemeyer, killed Gale as the hostage, who was not harmed, struggled to get out of the way.

POLICEMAN SAVED LIVES

The band was playing the first song of its set when the gunman, wearing a hooded sweatshirt, charged the stage and began shouting and shooting, witnesses said. Some members of the audience initially thought the intruder might have been part of the band's act

HEADBANGERS LET'S PRAY FOR THE SOUL OF THE GREAT DIMEBAG DARRELL. LAST NIGHT HE WAS SHOT BY A DERANGED FAN ON STAGE A DOZEN TIMES. (ANOTHER MEMBER OF DAMAGEPLAN WAS ALSO KILLED IN THE INCIDENT)

POLICEMAN SAVED LIVES

The band was playing the first song of its set when the gunman, wearing a hooded sweatshirt, charged the stage and began shouting and shooting, witnesses said. Some members of the audience initially thought the intruder might have been part of the band's act.

Barnacuz™

Member 12-10-2004 09:52:32

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POLICEMAN SAVED LIVES

The band was playing the first song of its set when the gunman, wearing a hooded sweatshirt, charged the stage and began shouting and shooting, witnesses said. Some members of the audience initially thought the intruder might have been part of the band's act

Pantera was one of the main reasons why metal stayed alive in the mainstream music scene in the '90s despite it being labeled 'dead' by clueless music critics and journalists. They were defiantly and unapolegetically METAL in the age of grunge and alternative. Pantera certainly turned a lot of this generation's metalheads to start listening to metal much as the same way Metallica lured in young metal fans in the '80s.

Too bad that Dimebag never got to settle his differences with Phil Anselmo who until recently still hates Dimebag's guts.

Here's a photo of Dimebag in his prime. Rest in Peace, Dimebag. Thank you for the memories and the music (even if you did rip it off from EXHORDER).

post-9919-1102672155.jpg

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/LPG/51013.jpg

Cemetery Gates

PANTERA

Reverend, reverend

Is this some conspiracy

Crucified for no sinsAn image beneath me

Lost within my plans for lifeIt all seems so unreal

I'm a man couldn't half feel this worldLeft in my misery

The reverend he turned to me

Without a tear in his eyes

It's nothing new for him to see