Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

NP:

Steve Vai - The 7th Song

Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet (Wag kayo tumawa! :))

In Flames -Soundtrack To Your Escape

Children Of Bodom - Follow The Reaper

Kotipelto - Waiting For The Dawn

Joe Satriano - Live in San Francisco DVD (Ang lupit talaga. Kung ganyan lang ako kagaling mag-gitara.)

Judas Priest - Live in London (Ripper Owens on vocals)

Ozzy Osbourne - Live & Loud (Zakk Wylde rules!)

in flames astig ...

iron maiden ...

thrice ...

avenged sevenfold...

36crazyfists...

THIS IS NOT AN EMO THREAD!!! DAMMIT!!! :grr:

NP:

Sea of Rains - Sadness and Civilization (musta n kaya sila Ramon, Jomi, Eric, and Gilbert? :P )

Lacuna Coil - In A Reverie

Borknagar - Empiricism

Iced Earth - Tribute to the Gods (Nice cover of Blue Oyster Cult's Burning For You!!! :cool: )

Napalm Death - Scum

Obituary - Slowly we rot

Carcass - Heartwork

Immortal666, Metal Madness was great last night!!! but why play a Slipknot song? NU can add them in their playlist!!! Metal madness shouldn't have a room for "Nu-crap" bands like Slipknot! :evil: Thanks for playing Rhapsody! :) Maybe u can play songs from bands like Edguy, Hammerfall, Kamelot, Sonata Arctica and Tad Morose!!! :cool: Flower (Power) metal bands are kinda cool!!! :D

NP:

Stratovarius - Episode

Hammerfall - Glory to the Brave

In Flames - Colony

Sodom - Persecution Mania

Possessed - Seven Churches

Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark

Immortal666, Metal Madness was great last night!!! but why play a Slipknot song? NU can add them in their playlist!!! Metal madness shouldn't have a room for "Nu-crap" bands like Slipknot! :evil: Thanks for playing Rhapsody! :) Maybe u can play songs from bands like Edguy, Hammerfall, Kamelot, Sonata Arctica and Tad Morose!!! :cool: Flower (Power) metal bands are kinda cool!!! :D

NP:

Stratovarius - Episode

Hammerfall - Glory to the Brave

In Flames - Colony

Sodom - Persecution Mania

Possessed - Seven Churches

Iron Maiden - Fear of the Dark

Playing the Shitsnot song last night was merely a compromise with NU. The station had entered into a deal with Sony music (the local distributor of Roadrunner - Shitsnot's label) for NU to have on-air promotions of the band's new album. I guess one of the strategies they formed was to include them in an episode of Metal Madness. I guess playing Shitsnot alongside the real metal bands will expose how different and un-metal they really are. If you heard last night's episode, Shitsnot sounded so weak and inferior compared to the other bands we played. With that, the newer metalheads will get to choose if they want to stick listening to that band or move on to better, heavier bands.

But wasn't the show, great last night? As mentioned in last night's episode, we'll be featuring JUDAS PRIEST next month. We're also planning on playing power/speed/traditional metal bands that same episode. So death growls and black metal shrieks will take a back seat next month!

Seventh Son, are you going to Gods of Metal tonight? I'll be hosting it again.

np:

CHILDREN OF BODOM - Hatebreeder

SUM 41 - Does This Look Infected?

GODSMACK - Faceless

SLAYER - Haunting the Chapel

AEROSMITH - Done With Mirrors

KISS - Psycho Circus

INXS - Definitive

DEF LEPPARD - Pyromania

HANDSOME - Handsome

JUDAS PRIEST - Unleashed in the East

Playing the Shitsnot song last night was merely a compromise with NU. The station had entered into a deal with Sony music (the local distributor of Roadrunner - Shitsnot's label) for NU to have on-air promotions of the band's new album. I guess one of the strategies they formed was to include them in an episode of Metal Madness. I guess playing Shitsnot alongside the real metal bands will expose how different and un-metal they really are. If you heard last night's episode, Shitsnot sounded so weak and inferior compared to the other bands we played. With that, the newer metalheads will get to choose if they want to stick listening to that band or move on to better, heavier bands.

But wasn't the show, great last night? As mentioned in last night's episode, we'll be featuring JUDAS PRIEST next month. We're also planning on playing power/speed/traditional metal bands that same episode. So death growls and black metal shrieks will take a back seat next month!

Seventh Son, are you going to Gods of Metal tonight? I'll be hosting it again.

np:

CHILDREN OF BODOM - Hatebreeder

SUM 41 - Does This Look Infected?

GODSMACK - Faceless

SLAYER - Haunting the Chapel

AEROSMITH - Done With Mirrors

KISS - Psycho Circus

INXS - Definitive

DEF LEPPARD - Pyromania

HANDSOME - Handsome

JUDAS PRIEST - Unleashed in the East

Dude, I wasnt able to come because of my work.. :cry: :evil: :cry:

Wow! nxt month's metal madness would be cool!!!

I hope u guys will play songs from Helloween!!! :cool:

by the way, I saw a video from Slapshit!!! The assh*le vocalist is wearing a goddamn classic Ozzy Osbourne shirt!!! what the f**k?!!! He's better off wearing kupaw bands' shirts like Korn, Deftones, Slipknot and Limp Bizkit!!! GRRRRRR!!! :grr:

NP:

Bat head soup - a tribute to ozzy

loudness - soldier of fortune

cinderella - night songs

ozzy osbourne - bark at the moon

twisted sister - come out and play

symphony x - the divine wings of tragedy

edguy - vain glory opera

emperor - prometheus

immortal666 - i'm into death metal bands like cannibal corpse, deicide, severe torture, cattle decapitated, immolation, benediction, anal blast etc etc...are you into local death metals bands? 'cause if you are, you might wanna check the band MORTAL GRUDGE www.mortalgrudge.com... ok sila...rock on dude....

immortal666 - ei dude sori kung late na 'tong i-ppost kung to dahil ngayon pa lang ako ng ppost ng msgs sa mtc, but are you aware of the metal shop (along C.M. Recto Avenue, Cartimar bldg.) in quiapo called Designer's World? nagbebenta rin sila ng mga metal cd's....

pwede makisali? pwede ba old skul punk rock

i like

ramones

clash

dead kennedys

sex pistols

sham69

velvet underground

circle jerks

stiff little fingers

sa pinoy

urban bandits

ethnic faces

betrayed

g.i. & the idiots

philippine violators

chaos

No offense meant dude, but this is a metal thread. Our topics deal with metal and its various sub-genres. I have nothing against old-school punk rock and I even like some of the bands that you mentioned (both foreign and local). But it would be off topic to discuss punk rock, which is a separate genre altogether, in a metal thread. Why not start an old-school punk rock thread and let's bash the mainstream pop punk acts that have been desecrating punk rock's good name? ;)

No offense meant dude, but this is a metal thread. Our topics deal with metal and its various sub-genres. I have nothing against old-school punk rock and I even like some of the bands that you mentioned (both foreign and local). But it would be off topic to discuss punk rock, which is a separate genre altogether, in a metal thread. Why not start an old-school punk rock thread and let's bash the mainstream pop punk acts that have been desecrating punk rock's good name? ;)

I definitely agree with that. :evil:

35 pesos cd's doesn't make you metal!!! :evil:

NP:

Iron Maiden - Killers

Ozzy Osbourne - No rest for the wicked

Black Sabbath - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

Def Leppard - On Through the night

Rhapsody - Rain of a thousand flames

Yngwie Malmsteen - War to end all wars

Madaming metal galit sa shop na yun.

Marami tlgang galit dyan! especially ung mga metal purists sa metal community s recto! tang na! kung pupunta k s shop n un, daming poser!!! mga walang alam na bili lng ng bili ng mga cd kahit hndi nila alam ung bands and kung ano ung tugtugan! and worst, they sell this cd's in bulk!!! marami bumibili ng maramihan! then ibebenta and ikakalat... sa buong pilipinas pa yata!!! No wonder ang dami ng poser!!!

Ibang-iba na ung recto, unlike b4!

NP:

malevolent creation - stillborn

scorpions - blackout

dio - holy diver

morbid angel - altars of madness

sepultura - beneath the remains