Any Metalheads Here In Mtc?

Immortal666

nakikinig din ba kayo ng Shadows Fall !?

(may download kasi akong tatlong kanta nila, hanapin ko sa tower ang album nila nagandahan kasi ako e.)

I love Shadows Fall!!! :evil:

dude buy the album "of one blood"!!! it's way far better than their latest "The Art of Balance"!!!

try downloading these tracks from the album:

crushing belial

the first noble truth

of one blood

NP: Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse

I love Shadows Fall!!! :evil:

dude buy the album "of one blood"!!! it's way far better than their latest "The Art of Balance"!!!

try downloading these tracks from the album:

crushing belial

the first noble truth

of one blood

NP: Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse

Yup, I like Shadows Fall too. But I prefer their more recent "The Art of Balance" album. I like the clean vocals, it makes them more accessible and they remind of Testament/mid-era Metallica in a way. I recently borrowed "Of One Blood" but I haven't gotten to listening to it closely.

Seventh Son,

Welcome to this thread. Glad to have a fellow true metalhead around. I just got the remastered and enhanced version of "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" with the slipcase. It's probably my 3rd favorite Maiden cd (after Powerslave and Killers).

Yup, I like Shadows Fall too. But I prefer their more recent "The Art of Balance" album. I like the clean vocals, it makes them more accessible and they remind of Testament/mid-era Metallica in a way. I recently borrowed "Of One Blood" but I haven't gotten to listening to it closely.

Seventh Son,

Welcome to this thread. Glad to have a fellow true metalhead around. I just got the remastered and enhanced version of "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" with the slipcase. It's probably my 3rd favorite Maiden cd (after Powerslave and Killers).

Thanx Immortal666!!! My seventh son of a seventh son cd was sold to me by Fin of Resurrected!!! Thanx to him, I have this album!!! 2nd hand lng sya and hindi sya ung remastered. heh heh heh

\m/ \m/

NP:

Queensryche - Operation:Mindcrime

Seventh Son,

magrerelease na uli ng bago ang Shadows Fall (accdg. to their official site September 21 ang date nun) ,kainis nga lang wala na naman ito sa Tower kagagaling ko lang kanina e. Sa Recto kaya o sa Quiapo sana may burned man lang. (tama ka yung Art of balance malinis ang tugtugan lalo na vox ang ganda talaga ,2 kasi yung songs from that album ang DL ko e).

Metalheads, page 3 na tayo, nababaon na tayo. Gising pa ba kayo?

Meron pa ditong naka-attend ng Gods of Metal 10 gig sa Caliente last Saturday?

Damn! hindi na naman ako nakapunta!!! :grr: because of some unavoidable reasons, naindian ko n nman mga tropa!!! :evil:

NP:

Adagio - Sanctus Ignis

Judas Priest - Painkiller

Amorphis - Elegy

Sentenced - The Cold White Light

Sepultura - Beneath the remains

Angra - Fireworks

Death - Symbolic

Anathema - Judgment

Opeth - Deliverance

Testament - The gathering

Death Angel - Act III

At the Gates - Slaughter of the Soul

and of course...

Iron Maiden - The X Factor

dudes pls visit my friends' site...

www.archaicargot.cjb.net

BLACK METAL!!! :evil:

O, playlist time muna tayo. Anung bumabasag sa tenga niyo lately. Heto sa akin:

MESHUGGAH - Nothing

GRIMFIST - Ghouls of Grandeur

CARCASS - Symphonies of Sickness

SLAYER - Haunting the Chapel

SODOM - Persecution Mania

KING DIAMOND - Conspiracy

DISMEMBER - Where Ironcrosses Grow

LOST SOUL - Scream of the Mourning Star

DESTROYER 666 - Unchain the Wolves

QUEENSRYCHE - Empire

FEAR FACTORY - Archetype

SACRIFICE - Forward to Termination

of course!!! I love Mozart, Bach and of course Paganini!!!  :D

NP:

Yngwie J. Malmsteen - Marching Out

Ring of Fire - Burning Live in Tokyo (video)

Cacophony - Speed metal Symphony

nice! B)

i listen to bach for studying counterpoint.

paganini was the devil incarnate. :evil:

some of yngwie's licks were actually taken from paganini.