Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Gustafsson over Thiago Silva later. Have nothing against Thiago, but thinking that the ring rust is going to play a factor for sure this time.

Stann over Sakara. More tools to pull off a win.

This is an excellent card. I think the main event is a pick em fight. both fighters have tremendous power. I want Thiago to win this one. He's got experience and power in his arsenal. Just can't get over with his performance in the Evans and Vera fights where he hurt them both badly. When he gets in the cage and starts banging he can knock anyone out in the division.

I think Stann can pull it off too. Sakara's ring rust might be a factor in this one.

This is an excellent card. I think the main event is a pick em fight. both fighters have tremendous power. I want Thiago to win this one. He's got experience and power in his arsenal. Just can't get over with his performance in the Evans and Vera fights where he hurt them both badly. When he gets in the cage and starts banging he can knock anyone out in the division.

I think Stann can pull it off too. Sakara's ring rust might be a factor in this one.

Thiago looked rusty. Ditto Sakara. Siyar (still can't say or spell his last name, give me about another week) the Afghan fighter looked good against Paulo Thiago. Great addition to '70 and hope he can sustain a run and challenge for the title eventually.

@nick fury

Gustafsson has a wrestling background but you are right, it hasn't been showcased all that much. Thinking that if Bones gets past Rashad, one more win by Gustafsson against a contender would allow him to challenge for the belt.

Thiago looked rusty. Ditto Sakara. Siyar (still can't say or spell his last name, give me about another week) the Afghan fighter looked good against Paulo Thiago. Great addition to '70 and hope he can sustain a run and challenge for the title eventually.

@nick fury

Gustafsson has a wrestling background but you are right, it hasn't been showcased all that much. Thinking that if Bones gets past Rashad, one more win by Gustafsson against a contender would allow him to challenge for the belt.

Yeah man, but man Silva a tough S.O.B.! Gustafsson had the right gameplan which is to stick and move.

@nick fury

I think still too early for Gustafsson for a title shot but the big problem is that this division has been almost wiped clean by BONES man!

He's beaten Machida, Bader, Rua and Rampage. I think he's gonna stomp Evans as well. After Evans (if Jones wins?) I think Gustafsson can be included in the list of people Jones hasn't fought yet like Hendo, Lil Nog, Griffin (If he beats Ortiz) and Phil Davis.