Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

That seemed anticlimactic... Rashad looked beat up though. Maybe folks will still criticize Jon Jones for "not having 1 strike KO power" but he completely neutralized Evans today.

Oh, and congrats to Eddie Yagin. More Pinoy pride. Not a pretty fight though.

Edit: Lol. Cool seeing Jon Jones' mom come out to root for him. When Bendo's mom did it, it was a really touching moment, but a much lighter scene for Bones.

Edited by joseph1

As expected Rashad would lose this. Rashad has no confidence in his chin that's why he hesitated to go to the inside or to get the takedown. These options would have given him the chance to win. Rashad always stays on the outside even though he has the size disadvantage. He is also comfortable in decision fights. Remember during the TUF 2 and earlier Rashad version Dana was so disappointed with him because he doesn't finish fights. That is why everyone was surprised when he knocked out Chuck Liddell. Anyway, I think Hendo is just a 1 right hand guy as well. He has to compensate with the huge size disadvantage, the long reach and the ground game also favors Jones due to his long arms and limbs and the elbow shots. So far only fast and explosive guys can beat Jones. I think Gustaffson has a chance to decision Jones though.

Mir and JDS is expected. Mir has been on a roll lately. He deserves this. I want the title to always change hands para sana unpredictable ang mga breakdowns hehehe.

Yeah, he is slow and his chin is weak but I still think he is dangerous on the clinch and on the ground though. I don't want a champion that stays on streaks. I always want the title to change hands. I think the reason why I enjoyed the Light Heavyweight before is because the title always changes hands. From Chuck to Rampage to Forrest to Rashad to Lyoto to Shogun.

dont expect too much kay frank mir, with his glass chin, JDS will destroy him!!!