Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

WTF!! Ian McCall won that fight! First flyweight fight in UFC, first stupid decision.. :angry:

Watched that too. Were the judges local? In any case, I completely disagree that Mighty Mouse won by "striking, movement and takedowns." The dominant third and the close first were Mc Call's.

Watched that too. Were the judges local? In any case, I completely disagree that Mighty Mouse won by "striking, movement and takedowns." The dominant third and the close first were Mc Call's.

Well they declared the fight a draw since they said that there was a tabulation error.. They will fight again.. Rightful decision in my opinion..

Besides flyweights are fun to watch.. Let's see if Benavides can keep up with the speed of whoever wins that rematch..

World's HOTTEST Ring Girl according to MSN --- no arguments here.

click on the + sign on the bottom right of this post if you agree too hehe ^_^

Filipina-Mexican ~~ Arianny Celeste

http://www.roughmag.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/AriannyCeleste-2021CalendarPreview1.jpg

http://www.bittenandbound.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Arianny-Celeste-2010-Ring-Girl-of-the-Year-and-Playboy-Cover-November-2010.jpg

http://beermugsports.com/storage/arianny_celeste_twitter002.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1326765578591

Wow!! "Rowdy" Ronda Rousey talked the talked and walked the walked! She took home Meisha Tate's arm.. definitely a broken arm..

5 wins - 5 subs - 5 arm bars.. Nice wins for an olympic bronze medalist in judo..

Tate is tough by not tapping but you need to tap and fight another day.. The broke was so nasty probably the same as the Mir - Nog fight..

I have got to download a copy of that event. Rowdy is legit, no question. Not a fan of fighters who put pride above broken limbs, but really, after the D'Alelio fight, it's doubtful that Rousey would want any other controversy coming with her wins. It's crazy, one might call her a one trick pony, but that "one trick" is just so damned good.

Edit: Hottest ring girl is still a toss up between Arianny and Brittney Palmer for me. ^_^

Edited by joseph1

Well they declared the fight a draw since they said that there was a tabulation error.. They will fight again.. Rightful decision in my opinion..

Besides flyweights are fun to watch.. Let's see if Benavides can keep up with the speed of whoever wins that rematch..

there should be one more round after that fight if it's too close. I also think Mc Call won that fight and his mustache is awesome

^

I suspect a rematch is going to happen though. Seems Edgar is questioning the win as much as BJ was when Frankie first took the title.

You are right though, and it may be that Edgar's size handicaps him against Henderson more than other lightweights.

In any case, there are a lot of great potential match ups in the division. Pettis, Diaz, Cerrone, and Melendez against Bendo are fights I'd like to see.

UFC 146 is HUGE! Literally and Figuratively..

Alistair Overeem vs Junior Dos Santos

Cain Velasquez vs Frank Mir

Antonio Silva vs Roy Nelson

Shane Del Rosario vs. Gabriel Gonzaga

Edson Barboza vs. Evan Dunham

Dan Hardy vs. Duane "Bang" Ludwig

C.B. Dollaway vs. Jason "Mayhem" Miller

Kyle Kingsbury vs. Glover Teixeira

Paul Sass vs. Jacob Volkmann

I know UFC 145 is stacked as well, but this is as big a card as possible..

UFC 146 is HUGE! Literally and Figuratively..

Alistair Overeem vs Junior Dos Santos

Cain Velasquez vs Frank Mir

Antonio Silva vs Roy Nelson

Shane Del Rosario vs. Gabriel Gonzaga

Edson Barboza vs. Evan Dunham

Dan Hardy vs. Duane "Bang" Ludwig

C.B. Dollaway vs. Jason "Mayhem" Miller

Kyle Kingsbury vs. Glover Teixeira

Paul Sass vs. Jacob Volkmann

I know UFC 145 is stacked as well, but this is as big a card as possible..

Gonzaga was the last opponent of Randy couture right?