Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Guest nick fury

In my opinion, I don't think Munoz is scared of Sonnen since Munoz is a Division I wrestler but I think Sonnen is a better wrestler since he has been able to take down his opponents at will while Munoz hasn't been able to do the same. I expected Munoz to utilize his wrestling against Yushin Okami but he wasn't able to take down Okami at will and got beaten by Okami. Sonnen took Okami down at will .

Munoz actually beat Chael in a collegiate wrestling match. Not saying that he automatically beats Chael again in MMA wrestling, but should say something about his skills. The real question would probably be "can he get up if Sonnen takes him down?" Too bad the fight was scrapped. This would have been pretty good.

On another note, some pretty interesting fights on the FX card later on. Picking Jim Miller in the main. Never really liked Guillard and I agree with folks who say moving out of Greg Jackson's camp actually hurts his development.

Guest nick fury

Munoz actually beat Chael in a collegiate wrestling match. Not saying that he automatically beats Chael again in MMA wrestling, but should say something about his skills. The real question would probably be "can he get up if Sonnen takes him down?" Too bad the fight was scrapped. This would have been pretty good.

Very informative trivia on Munoz and Sonnen. Sonnen is implying that Anderson Silva is scared of him.

Guest nick fury

Unfortunately, for the time being, feeling ko mas complete ang skill set ni Chael against Mark.

I think, at this point, only Hendo or Sonnen could defeat Anderson Silva. Silva had problems with both of them and I expect both to come out victors should either of them challenge Silva again. They should just be careful of the knees of Silva when they attempt to take him down or the kick that floored Belfort.

I think, at this point, only Hendo or Sonnen could defeat Anderson Silva. Silva had problems with both of them and I expect both to come out victors should either of them challenge Silva again. They should just be careful of the knees of Silva when they attempt to take him down or the kick that floored Belfort.

The foot that kissed the lips of Vitor. Hahaha!