Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

..I'll chain myself to a boulder and ask the girl I love to

push us over (me and the boulder) over a bridge, if she can't

do it I'll say "Unchain your daddy-man girl and let me give

you that lovin!".. ;)

..so basically, what I'm saying is I might not stay away. But to

answer the question, change phone numbers and fly off to a

far away place.

-Sin™

Guest Camerie

Love can never be wrong... Sometimes we blame the situation or even the person but no matter who or what you blame, if it really wasn't meant for you ... It just wouldn't be no matter what you do...

The best way to forget a person you love so much is diversion, keep yourself preoccupied... If you don't want to return or throw away things he gave then just keep it somewhere that you won't see it... But there is really a person that no matter what you do, no matter how busy you make yourself, you can't seem to remove him out of your system. That even how many years have passed or how many relationships you've entered after him, he still remains in your mind and in your heart as if he is a part of you...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest simply_miss

HOW WOULD YOU STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE YOU LOVE SO MUCH?

IF...

...YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED

It will take a lot of discipline for you not to go near the woman or man of your affection. We can say go out with your friends .. blah....blah... but it will start from deep within...

discipline, mind conditioning and being able to see things beyond what is present. .

The married person should understand that he/she can't be selfish. If he/she can't get out of marriage then he/she should give way and be considerate... no matter how hard you work it out... it will still go to waste.....

... YOU HAVE KIDS

I don't think this could be a problem.... on the ground that he/she is a single parent and never married or divorced. That will be an unfair judgement if you stay away from someone you love because he/she has kids..... Not unless you can't accept the kids... then maybe the person in question about loving someone is the one who wants to stay away because of this reason

... AND YOU DONT WANT TO HURT HER

That's a given fact... love is a risk...therefore, it is painful...eventually you'll hurt the other partner... but depends on the extent and intensity or the reason why would she be hurt....

like.... you got dreadful disease and you don't want to cause her affliction or hurt her both physically and emotionally? or physical abuse....

you can't never love without getting hurt .. so for me...that's a lame excuse :)

... AND SHE/HE IS YOUR FRIEND'S BF/GF

Well.... just believe in karma.. computerized na ngyon... mabilis bumalik sa iyo...

so delicadeza na lang ;)

... AND SHE/HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH

I used to have that arguement, when i met this guy who loves me so much, feeling possesive na siya..but i got to break the news.... we made some compromise.

talk things out if you love that person too... or maybe better to made him/her feel that she is important to you and that he/she is the object of your affection.

But, if you don't love that person...it can be annoying... so get rid of that person as soon as you can before he/she becomes your stalker ;)

HOW WOULD YOU STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE YOU LOVE SO MUCH?

IF...

...YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED

... YOU HAVE KIDS

... AND YOU DONT WANT TO HURT HER

... AND SHE/HE IS YOUR FRIEND'S BF/GF

... AND SHE/HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH

Wow I was in the same boat just recenty.

But come to think of it, we are both married and it can't be undone.

ANd I know, sholud we continue on, that sooner or later, lives will be ruined and it is highly possible that we may start hating each other.

Thus we both decided to end it while we still love each other.

Now I still love her, but I love her from a distance. And so does she.

Difficult? very...

But I guess, we have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy.

But at least, I have good memories to cherish and at times these memories keep me sane.

...I still have something to hold on to.

This keeps me away from her... :hypocritesmiley:

...otherwise I will lose everything. :heart:

Well if you love someone so much and society will look down upon you having a relationship with him/her for whatever reason, you stay away because you love him/her and you don't want him/her being ostracized by society, unless you are both willing to live with the consequences of your actions, in which case ...

mahirap pero dapat kayanin

i tend to not go to the places we used to go and not to think of her na :( though i really do mis her pero para mas mabilis nag hanap na lang uli ako ng new girlfriend kahit medyo pangit ang dating parang fall back pero syempre d ko naman sinabi na fall back sya :hypocritesmiley:

bad may it seems but "anger" helped me in forgeting "running away" from my past love

its not easy to let go and to "stay away" from som1 u truly and deeply loved and cared for

esp if that som1 told you that he found someone new..and no longer wanted you

i accepted that painful reality.. i cried a river..its not only my heart that was wounded

but also my soul..

but as i try to keep myself sane and intact

something happened.. he did something "awful"..

that not only hurt my heart but moreso my pride..

then i was provoked..

at first i maintained my distance and peace

but i had enough and the devil in me fight back..

aside from i deleted/ cut all communication/ means that i had with him

..i deleted his mobile num

..changed my sim.. ym id and put him in my ignored list ..block his email address..

..i even changed my home address (transfered to a new plc) and my career (work)

i wrote him a "hate" letter... things that he did in the back of his current gf

and i gave his gf a copy of it.. and also to some of our common friends :evil:

from then on... he realized that i have no intention of doing any monkey business with him

im no martyr..nor a fool

i have my limits.. evendo i still love him that time..i also love myself

i know when to fight and when to let go..

and my pride helped me to move on..

my anger serves as my fuel to ignore the good and happy memries that we had

and lastly time healed my wounds

now l..its been years.. 2+ years to be exact

and weird it may seems but we are friends now

and his getting married by this year to his current bf ( not the girl that replaced me hehehehe )

unfortunately or furtunately for me

until now i haven't found the one that i can love again

but i trust my fate..

i know.. somewhere.. somehow.. in someway

i will find someone that is truly meant for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i just had a very painful break up. sobrang sakit. mahal ko kasi. too painful that i couldnt contain the feelinginside me...i had to talk to someone about it. I ended up crying on a shoulder of a girl friend. napaka pathetic ko...hmmm.

Point of the story...get someone to help you if you think you cannot do it alone.

:)