Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

nakakarelate me dyan, honestly npagdaanan ko n yan. what can i say?as simple as this time will come,come what may,panahon nlng po mkkpagsabi what will happen nxt, if u were meant 4 each other the better if not its ok p dn but you know what be sensitive nman, just put yourself in his/her place and i-feel mu kya pra mlaman mo ano pkramdam.and the final answer just be honest to them and to yourself.ikaw ang hari ng iyong kalooban kya dpat n ikaw lng ang mkapagppasya.ok?

ibigay mu nlng toh :flowers: :flowers: nyahhaha..

"how do you stay away from someone you love soo much?" i'm experiencing this scenario at this moment of my life... i'm not an expert on this but for me, best thing to do is to get rid of all the things that would remind you of him or her.. all the trinkets, the love letters the what-nots! if you have him or her at your friendster, myspace, ym or email, delete them.. change contact details (as per advise by BRIGITTE above). i'm not saying that you could do this overnight as i have been doing (and is still doing) this for the past 8 months... i still love her but the intensity has somewhat subsided... one more thing.. try to be happy

• 2 weeks later...

I have recently experience this kind of thing. It's really hard for me to stop cumunicating with her I just kept in mind that we are really ment for each other our paths will cross and by then we will now that what we have is the real deal and that when i know i have to take the jump for her......

• 1 month later...
how i wish my bf will have the guts to tell me what he really feels instead of making a fool out of me... if anyone has any suggestion or idea on how you could stay away from the person you love so much, pls let me know :(

this one's quite hard but doable. the trick is diversion. maybe there's something you love doing before you met him. focus on it. if you keep yourself busy with things you like, there'll be little or no time for you to be with him. the saying that "absence makes the heart grow fonder" is NOT TRUE! give yourself a week or two without him and you'll realize that, there's more to world than just him and that you can still be a happy person without him.

hope this helps. :)

If you want to stay away, you have to love yourself more.... We love others so much that we tend to forget who we are, and that we will do anything to please the person we love, but in the process, we are losing our identity, and the next thing we know is that we already became different person that is a product of the person whom we thought we love..... If this is the case it is not love anymore, because one person is doing the tango. And this kind of relationship will never last long.

My advice is love yourself more, do the things that would make you happy, do what is good, let go of the all your negative emotions, anger, pain and suffering, because in the end there will always be limited persons who will stick out with you till the end, its called your family.

Edited by agamulach_experience2000
  • 3 weeks later...
hehehehehe,,,, 3 years na itong thread hah... ano ba ang nangyari??? nakayanan ba?,,,

exactly. kumusta na kaya yung ex, natuluyan na kaya? yung wifey, sila pa ba? baka naman nag menage a trois? just kidding po.

in any case, in response to your posted question, the answer is already in the question. you stay away from someone you love so much by staying away, physically. get yourself or your family away from her as far as possible para mawala yung physical contact. she will know that with you away, wala sya magagawa. di mo rin masisisi sarili mo kasi ikaw rin wala na magagawa. maski araw arawin nyo pa pageemail at pag chachat at pagtetext, walang pwede mangyari. kahit biglang mag-init pa katawan mo at balakin mo sariwain ang inyong nakaraan ni ex, e wala kang magagawa. napakalayo e.

• 4 weeks later...
If you want to stay away, you have to love yourself more.... We love others so much that we tend to forget who we are, and that we will do anything to please the person we love, but in the process, we are losing our identity, and the next thing we know is that we already became different person that is a product of the person whom we thought we love..... If this is the case it is not love anymore, because one person is doing the tango. And this kind of relationship will never last long.

My advice is love yourself more, do the things that would make you happy, do what is good, let go of the all your negative emotions, anger, pain and suffering, because in the end there will always be limited persons who will stick out with you till the end, its called your family.

agree...love is not selfish..

• 5 months later...