Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

First, try to accept that some things are not really meant to be. You may still continue to love her though and just cherish the wonderful moments you had with her. She will still be that special person for you.

Second, detach- delete her from your phone book, Ym etc, etc in that way you will not have a way of getting in touch. It's really hard but eventually both parties involve will benefit.

and last, do your best to focus to that "somebody" you have right now. Give her flowers and take her out to dinner or something. Keep that fire burning. Do something special for her.

Edited by SensualSamantha
  • 1 month later...

seek to start a life in another country. alone.

that's what i was blessed to have done.

when the reality of your situation demands that you stay away from each other at this point in time,

accept that fact and try to do your best to let your partner deal with his realities, and you yours.

if your love is true, life will find a way for the both of you to be together at the proper time and place

surely, there will be pain and unspeakable sadness.

but realize that everything passes and what will be will be.

if you have a dream to live a life together, don't stop dreaming. hold on to it. let it be your anchor as you live your life a day at a time.

what's important is that love is keeping you hopeful.

pray for it, keep the dream close to your heart.

after all, there's not a night so long that it cannot find the day.

• 2 weeks later...

No deffinite solution for this one. Based on what happened to me, hat to cut ties not just with her but with her entire clan as well. It was kinda hard to do since our families have known each other ever since I could remember. But the prospect of being dumped before proposing was a bitter pill I had to take. I had to wake myself up that it's not the life I'm supposed to lead, not with her anyway.

Take a lot of time off, re-learn how to live without that person. It will trake a while but you'll come out a better person from this experience.