Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

yea u stay away with conviction. you just cut off all communications. however this does not really get rid of your feelings.

i will admit i was attracted to someone before until i found out he was married. stayed away and so did he. the best part was that we dont have common friends.

however sometimes its not as easy as that. got another friend stayed away and no communication for upto almost 2 yrs each time for a few times now. but the moment i see him all the emotions keep coming back. its not as easy to stay away when u're sort of really good friends and hes special to u and when u have common friends because hes bound to know everytime ure visiting town. and all the more difficult to stay away when u're back to communicating and whe makes u feel special to a certain degree. the only consolation is that none of us is committed to anyone now so that makes it okay.

Edited by jlx
It's may sound so easy, but the first stage that needs to be accomplished is Acceptance..

I agree a 100%. Just accept the fact that it won't work with him/her, without a sense of bitterness or hope (that you still have a chance). Once you accepted it, you don't need to go to farflung places to hide and console yourself or change number to avoid dialing/contacting the other person. Don't let your heart ruin the rest of your body parts. You still have your mind, let it do the thinking. Just keep on thinking that someone better will come along, someone more deserving.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: gosh...

nakakaiyak yung question kasi i faced that desicion before kaya nagkasirasira ang life ko....

i dont know kung panu lumayo sa pinaka mamahal k... HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND FOR GODS SAKE huhuhhuhuhu....

i dont want our friendship to be ruined kaya lumayo ako....

super ang hirap... even i erase his no. on my phonebook natetemp parin ako itxt sya kasi kabisado ko no. nya....

pnipigilan ko lapitan sya kahit gustong gusto ko....

super hirap.... as in... and i regret it.... nawala na sya ngayon.... hayz.......

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmn....

mahirap ata un di ko kaya...

peo i learned from my ex....

ganito kasi gnawa nya skin.... bec. i love him so much and maybe tlagang wala.... iniwasan nya ko...

1. he didnt txt me, answer my emails or PM sito sa mtc

2. i think he pretend not to know me...

ako naman.... pag may kailangan me kalimutan...

1.lahat ng pictures nya burado sa fs ko at lahat tinatapon ko sa trash can... o kaya burado sa cp ko...

2.binubura ko sya sa fs ko

3.pag di sya nag txt after 1 week, nbinubura ko na yung no.

4.hahahaha.... tapoz lahat ng bagay na nagpapaalala sakin sa kanya tinatapon ko...

5.iniiyakan ko sya... para mawala na laht.... at makamoveon na ko....