Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

• 4 months later...

i told him that it would be better for us to pretend that we never became an item and that we never met and move on with our lives since it is not doing us both any better. it hurts me a lot cause i really did and still love him, BUT i don't wanna wait and hang on for something I know and feel that doesnt care for me the way i am suppossed to be LOVED and CARED for....

tama na muna LOVe for me CAREER muna na lang di ba guys?

I almost married this coming november yet we broke up. everythiong is almost done after a year of preparation. 6 weeks before the said dater but ganun pa yung nangyari. Ang sakit sobra! Parang mas masakit pa yung masaksak kesa dun sa ganitong pakiramdam. Its not even the money but the Love that has been forgotten. i dont know what to do!!!!! :wacko:

I almost married this coming november yet we broke up. everythiong is almost done after a year of preparation. 6 weeks before the said dater but ganun pa yung nangyari. Ang sakit sobra! Parang mas masakit pa yung masaksak kesa dun sa ganitong pakiramdam. Its not even the money but the Love that has been forgotten. i dont know what to do!!!!! :wacko:

Masakit nga yan pre, na experience ko yan, gs2 ko pa nagpabugbog na lang, kc pag binugbog ,gumagaling agad, ung feeling na yan parang may batong malaki sa dibdib mo na ayaw lumabas.

How Do You Stay Away Frm Someone You Love So Much?

I have a bestfriend now, kasama ko cya lagi sa office, mahal ko na sya kaya lng my bf sya. Ang hirap iwasan kc kasama mo lagi, nagpipigil lang ako lagi na maging sweet sa kanya. Casual friends pa din turing ko sa kanya kc baka makahalata.

Answer ko, don't stay away, conquer it by not loving her anymore, easier said than done.

Masakit nga yan pre, na experience ko yan, gs2 ko pa nagpabugbog na lang, kc pag binugbog ,gumagaling agad, ung feeling na yan parang may batong malaki sa dibdib mo na ayaw lumabas.

How Do You Stay Away Frm Someone You Love So Much?

I have a bestfriend now, kasama ko cya lagi sa office, mahal ko na sya kaya lng my bf sya. Ang hirap iwasan kc kasama mo lagi, nagpipigil lang ako lagi na maging sweet sa kanya. Casual friends pa din turing ko sa kanya kc baka makahalata.

Answer ko, don't stay away, conquer it by not loving her anymore, easier said than done.

pare .. just do it, tell her u love her.. kung basted ok lang mas mabilis mo syang makakalimutan at mas mabilis kang makakahanap ng iba. malay mo ma tsambahan di ba?? and yung boyfriend nya wag mong pansinin yon kung talagang gusto mo sya agawin mo. lupa ngang may titulo naagaw eh boyfriend pa. ..all is fair in love.

• 2 months later...

think of all the lies he's told, the not so good things he's done, and the good times he's having with the other girls he has.

masakit, mahal ko pa rin. but it makes it easier. mas madaling tanggapin. you get to move on.

and one day you wake up and you're free at last. :)

Edited by eva.marie

Love doesnt necessary mean being together... there are times that we need to let them go because its not the right time and place... kung kayo talaga dadating ang araw na magkakasama kayo na walang nasasaktan at nasasagasaan.. You are the captain of your life and your heart.. go any take the route where there are no huge clouds even it is a more longer path coz there maybe passengers in your plane that might get hurt when u crash...

• 4 weeks later...