Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

change email add..

i looked for a diversion heheh

changed my phone number

its hard

kahit na we had a rollercoaster kind of relationship before that lasts for 4 years

and did those things that i mentiOned above many times... still nangibabaw pa din ang love ko sa kanya

but this time its working naman na...kahit how deep you fell inlove with a person... theres still limit pala na pwede mo ibigay mapapagod ka din...

and im proud to say its been a year na!

just praying, wishing, hoping --- whoever you are WAG KA NG BABALIK NG PINAS!

:blink:

Guest biancaanne
it will be hard the first few days but try to stay sober as much as possible, before i cried while i was drinking alone, ang hirap hirap...

then i saw her again after a few months, i still love her so much but it's not meant to be....alam ko na di magiging kami, though i knew i tried and did my all...

:)

Yeah...nag-mellow down nga ako dahil sa kanya e. 'Trying to stay away from the alcohol muna and re-direct my energies to writing, work, sleeping more...

Mahirap pag nakita mo nga naman ulit yung mahal mo. As much as possible, di nga ako tumitingin sa building ng office niya kasi baka maaninagan ko pa siya. We even talked about that..kung magkita kami. It's better for the one who saw who first to look away and veer away before contact happens. Buti sana kung pwede kaming maging magkaibigan e. Pero due to special circumstances, kahit yun hindi pwede (bukod sa mahal pa rin namin at isa't isa but it really isn't meant to be).

It's harder on my part because I feel that I'm the more loving one...to a fault :(

So it was also me who had to let go and stay away...because I'm the more loving one. He could only reciprocate and let me go as well... :cry:

avoiding someone doesnt really mean you have to erase everything. if you really want to stay away you will do it even though you see her/him often, or still have his/her numbers..

it's just a matter of standing your reason why you have to do it. if you cant do it, you're not ready..

acceptance is the key. if you understand the reasons why, whether for you sake or for someone else.. you will find it easy..

(if you feel you do no good to your partner,, thats why you think you need to go away... what's keeping you now? because they cant live without you?

if you know you're not the right one, even though you love them.. let them go and LEAVE.. someone is worthy of their time and love.

if we love them.. we need to set them free. lets not keep them for our own interest..)

Accepting the fact that the relationship is over is hard especially if you still contact each other. I think the best way to deal with this is to assure her (since i'm a guy) that your still there for her and 'then' erase any contact information you have of her (graceful exit.. hehe).. then cry your heart out after that ;)

Yeah...nag-mellow down nga ako dahil sa kanya e. 'Trying to stay away from the alcohol muna and re-direct my energies to writing, work, sleeping more...

Mahirap pag nakita mo nga naman ulit yung mahal mo. As much as possible, di nga ako tumitingin sa building ng office niya kasi baka maaninagan ko pa siya. We even talked about that..kung magkita kami. It's better for the one who saw who first to look away and veer away before contact happens. Buti sana kung pwede kaming maging magkaibigan e. Pero due to special circumstances, kahit yun hindi pwede (bukod sa mahal pa rin namin at isa't isa but it really isn't meant to be).

It's harder on my part because I feel that I'm the more loving one...to a fault :(

So it was also me who had to let go and stay away...because I'm the more loving one. He could only reciprocate and let me go as well... :cry:

well, we can't make somebody love us the way we wanted it to be, so I SALUTE YOU for letting go of him and staying away, in my case, it's a different story and i had no control of her decision though i think that's the best decision for her.....mahabang story eh, hahaha

anyways, if she ever comes back in my life, i will love her twice as much as before!! promise yun!! kahit alam ko na di magiging kami...

pag iniwasan mo,,(erase everything) nakalimot ka for a while.

pag nagkita naman kayo ng hindi nio sinasadya.. kakaba kaba,, babalik ang alaala.. <_<

kaya, wag mo iwasan ang nakaraan.. sanayin mo na anjan kahit hindi mo sya maramdaman..

pasasaan ba at magsasawa ka, kakaantay, kakaiyak.. titigas ang loob at balun balunan..

haiaiai... pag ibig.. hindi nila tayo deserve, kaya mag pa miss naman tayo. mag nuod ka ng movies, magbasa, para busy ka. kasi kung hahanap ka ng kausap mo, baka bayaran ka na non, maghanap ka lang ng outlet mo, dahil sila,,, malamang may sarili din problema.. dito ka lang magbasa sa MTC, dahil kahit papano, hindi ka pala nagiisa, at marami kayo iisa ang ramdam.. mag eyeball na lang kayo at magkape, magyosi at sabay sabay umiwas from someone you love so much....

haiaiai... someday,, someone's gonna love us so much that they'll be hoping to stay away din. malamang,, bilog ang mundo eh.. :thumbsupsmiley: pero dahil alam natin kung pano masaktan, maipakita sana natin ang kanilang kahalagahan bilang tao na lang.. kahit hindi kaya bilang kaibigan..

Edited by ImInvisible
Guest biancaanne

well, we can't make somebody love us the way we wanted it to be, so I SALUTE YOU for letting go of him and staying away, in my case, it's a different story and i had no control of her decision though i think that's the best decision for her.....mahabang story eh, hahaha

anyways, if she ever comes back in my life, i will love her twice as much as before!! promise yun!! kahit alam ko na di magiging kami...

Thanks :) Ang hirap pero dadating din ang araw na kakayanin na talaga. Then comes acceptance...

Mahabang story din yung sa amin...and it's also the best decision for him...but if he chooses to remain in my life and him in mine, entirely, purely, then it would be the first miracle I would witness, and I will surely love him the way we both should be loved - as individuals, and as a couple.

If not, then as I promised him, I will move on and wait for the right one...even if it will take me to my next life, and the life after that etc..

Guest Serenity12
How do you deal with "relapses"?

Hayy..I promised myself I won't establish contact again...but...I faltered. And he responded, even out of courtesy, he did.

Change your number and don't give it to him. :) If you retain your old number and even if you delete his contacts, I'm sure you committed his number to memory. And at the back of your mind, you are probably still hoping that he will miss you enough to make the first move. When he doesn't, then you break your vow and make the first move ( then you hate yourself for doing so, etc. It's a vicious cycle).

As long as he has your number in his contacts, you would still hope he would text/call you one day . It's that HOPE that will lead to your downfall. So if you really intend to stay out of his life, then change your number and don't give it to him. Then you don't have to keep glancing at your phone since you know there isn't even a slim chance he would call you.

People who want to stay in your life will find a way to communicate with you, sooner or later. If they don't, then you have to accept the fact that you were never THAT important to them in the first place.

My two cents. :)

How do you deal with "relapses"?

Hayy..I promised myself I won't establish contact again...but...I faltered. And he responded, even out of courtesy, he did.

I guess you just have to bear with it dear, tiisin mo na wag siyang text, or delete his number para di mo na siya ma text uli.....

time heals all wounds so to speak..

Guest biancaanne
Change your number and don't give it to him. :) If you retain your old number and even if you delete his contacts, I'm sure you committed his number to memory. And at the back of your mind, you are probably still hoping that he will miss you enough to make the first move. When he doesn't, then you break your vow and make the first move ( then you hate yourself for doing so, etc. It's a vicious cycle).

As long as he has your number in his contacts, you would still hope he would text/call you one day . It's that HOPE that will lead to your downfall. So if you really intend to stay out of his life, then change your number and don't give it to him. Then you don't have to keep glancing at your phone since you know there isn't even a slim chance he would call you.

People who want to stay in your life will find a way to communicate with you, sooner or later. If they don't, then you have to accept the fact that you were never THAT important to them in the first place.

My two cents. :)

with great difficulty :unsure:

I guess you just have to bear with it dear, tiisin mo na wag siyang text, or delete his number para di mo na siya ma text uli.....

time heals all wounds so to speak..

Haay...talo..

Mahina ang loob ko I guess.

We're friends again so to speak. :(

Guest biancaanne

Well, maybe the next time na maging kayo, things would be better because it gives you a chance to right your wrongs,

good luck my dear!!

it's not na mahina loob mo, you just feel deeply for that person...

Ummm...hindi pwedeng maging kami e. Just like your counterpart, he loves his GF of about 10 years...

So, I should learn how to be happy just by being friends, kahit kumikirot pa rin. :(

Ummm...hindi pwedeng maging kami e. Just like your counterpart, he loves his GF of about 10 years...

So, I should learn how to be happy just by being friends, kahit kumikirot pa rin. :(

parehas pala tayo ng situation, di din magiging kami just when i thought i found the woman whom i would want to grow old with, hehehe

GF of 10 years??? di pa ba niya asawa yun?? what the ???? hehehe

yes, you should be happy na friends ko kaysa naman hindi mo siya friend, hehehehe

Guest biancaanne

parehas pala tayo ng situation, di din magiging kami just when i thought i found the woman whom i would want to grow old with, hehehe

GF of 10 years??? di pa ba niya asawa yun?? what the ???? hehehe

yes, you should be happy na friends ko kaysa naman hindi mo siya friend, hehehehe

Hindi pa nga e. Sayang..I wish I met him waay back, either para may chance sana ako, or at least I could have enjoyed spending more time with him. It's the first time, after almost 10 years that, I've even pictured myself with his kids and wearing a wedding gown and saying "I do" to him in church.

I tried staying away, pero the growing longing pushes me to love him even more, and just be miserable. Now that we're talking again, w/o the complications of a relatonship, I am more at peace, somehow. Meron pa ring natitirang "sana" in my heart and mind, but I try not to cling onto it, lest tell him I still love him so much.

If this is love, selfless love, then he has taught me well...

Hindi pa nga e. Sayang..I wish I met him waay back, either para may chance sana ako, or at least I could have enjoyed spending more time with him. It's the first time, after almost 10 years that, I've even pictured myself with his kids and wearing a wedding gown and saying "I do" to him in church.

I tried staying away, pero the growing longing pushes me to love him even more, and just be miserable. Now that we're talking again, w/o the complications of a relatonship, I am more at peace, somehow. Meron pa ring natitirang "sana" in my heart and mind, but I try not to cling onto it, lest tell him I still love him so much.

If this is love, selfless love, then he has taught me well...

i guess don't lose hope in you and him being together dear though don't expect it also, we have the same situation though it's good to be at peace with yourself, make the most of what you have with him.....masakit nga lang tanggapin ang katotohanan na di magiging kayo, but hey, nobody has an easy way in life...

di mo naman siya kayang tiisin na di makita, di makausap so i guess what you decided was the best for you, not for him but for you....

i guess don't lose hope in you and him being together dear though don't expect it also, we have the same situation though it's good to be at peace with yourself, make the most of what you have with him.....masakit nga lang tanggapin ang katotohanan na di magiging kayo, but hey, nobody has an easy way in life...

di mo naman siya kayang tiisin na di makita, di makausap so i guess what you decided was the best for you, not for him but for you....

My 2 centavos....Seems to me a lot of us are in this "complicated" situations....Can't be lovers but will not settle to be friends...No solution either...nothing quick and painless that is.

All I can say to console you people is to say the you are not alone in this..hindi ka nag-iisa

sigh

My 2 centavos....Seems to me a lot of us are in this "complicated" situations....Can't be lovers but will not settle to be friends...No solution either...nothing quick and painless that is.

All I can say to console you people is to say the you are not alone in this..hindi ka nag-iisa

sigh

Thanks bro, we are all in one club pala, hahahahaha

that's the cross we have to bear bro, hahahahahaha