Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

The first time I felt really stongly about a person was with someone I cannot have.

this was clear to the both of us even before we decided to get into it.

I find it hard to come up w/ a reason to love somone w/ all my soul. I guess I love because I do.

Maybe loving sometimes means being happy for that someone's happiness,

even if it means not being a part of it.

• 3 weeks later...

Love is not just a feeling, it's a choice. When nothing but feeling is there, it could just be infatuation. So when you say you love someone when you cannot... It's like you chose a world of hurt for yourself. There's nothing wrong with that, it's a decision you made. It's just not good for your well-being.

So what people usually tell? Love yourself first. Decide to take care of your own being first, make it complete, make it happy and contented. Work hard. Get buff. Travel. Enjoy the company of friends and family. You'll see, love will actually come and find you afterwards.

*sensya na ang haba, iba talaga pag madaling araw na tapos di pa dinadalaw ng antok

When love is there, you just have to let it be there. When you love a person, it doesn't mean that he/she is right for us or we should act on them.

Just be ready for the impending heartache.

Love is not just a feeling, it's a choice. When nothing but feeling is there, it could just be infatuation. So when you say you love someone when you cannot... It's like you chose a world of hurt for yourself. There's nothing wrong with that, it's a decision you made. It's just not good for your well-being.

So what people usually tell? Love yourself first. Decide to take care of your own being first, make it complete, make it happy and contented. Work hard. Get buff. Travel. Enjoy the company of friends and family. You'll see, love will actually come and find you afterwards.

*sensya na ang haba, iba talaga pag madaling araw na tapos di pa dinadalaw ng antok

sleep.gifhappy.gifwacko.gif

• 1 month later...

Love is free. A free choice. Someone no one can ever force you into. I do not understand the concept of staying away from someone you love for circumstantial reasons. Nor do I comprehend why you always have to "possess" someone you love. Pure love needs not to acquire. Though it may be true that we often wish to be surrounded with someone we hold so dear, we need to be wise to appreciate that not all things we love should be within our reach. Once we realize that loving is not equal to acquiring, then we won't waste much effort and emotions in rationalizing any "lost investment" we might think we had.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All relationships are about taking risks, but calculate your risks properly. Hindi lang dapat damdamin lagi masusunod. Kasi kung puro damdamin lang, magco-collapse din yan pagdating ng panahon na tapos na kayo sa infatuation phase. Never make compromises na unfair sa sarili mo, if you can't be fair with yourself, then how do you expect your partner to be fair in the relationship?

Love is free. A free choice. Someone no one can ever force you into. I do not understand the concept of staying away from someone you love for circumstantial reasons. Nor do I comprehend why you always have to "possess" someone you love. Pure love needs not to acquire. Though it may be true that we often wish to be surrounded with someone we hold so dear, we need to be wise to appreciate that not all things we love should be within our reach. Once we realize that loving is not equal to acquiring, then we won't waste much effort and emotions in rationalizing any "lost investment" we might think we had.

Ang ganda lang, parang kinuha sa libro. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Usually naman pag tinamaan ka na towards a person, lahat ng "morals" na pinapahalagahan natin goes out of the window na - kumbaga anything goes as long na you're both happy. And during this process, parang automatic na binabalewala na yung mga iniisip ng mga tao sa paligid nila.

Only life's circumstances of either party can put an end to this situation. Pag nagkahulihan na at may nadamay na, dun lang sigurado may matatauhan at makokonsensya. Pero pag nagpumilit pa rin at willing pa rin i-pursue ng dalawa yung pinasok nilang situation then sacrifices have to be made na - besides, we can only afford to choose one di ba?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...