Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

When you cannot means hindi pwede, hindi bagay, hindi dapat, at marami pang mga hindi. Number one rule: kung hindi ukol, hindi bubukol! The old ones knew this from way back. That's wisdom right there. But if you put some twists into the equation, then you are trying to justify what you want to happen. Nothing wrong there. Paano mo nga naman malalaman kung hindi susubukan. But after weighing things and the minuses outweigh the ok's, then it's time to let go.

Something like Stockholm Syndrome?

Totally different. Stockholm syndrome is when the captives empathizes with the captors in the beginning. After a while the captive bonds with, and affiliates with the captors. There were cases when the captive even defends the abductors to extent that he becomes one of them. Remember Patty Hearst? She was repeatedly raped and yet. . .

Parang captives na rin kasi in the case og battered women. Tho good point, iba ang start nila consensual naging abusive lang

What i think about this is hindi naman yung pain ang ini endure... But the love that has probably gone blind... Na kahet anong pain titiisin wag lang mawala ang minamahal...

• 3 weeks later...

Shout out to all those who fell!

Have you tried kissing a thera or an mp on her lips? Medyo awkward kase we all know that most of them does bj. But has anyone tried?

Naniniwala kase ako na that is one big factor kaya may mga nagkaka inlovean dito sa mundo naten na to.

Edited by RonLim
  • 3 weeks later...

Shout out to all those who fell!

Have you tried kissing a thera or an mp on her lips? Medyo awkward kase we all know that most of them does bj. But has anyone tried?

Naniniwala kase ako na that is one big factor kaya may mga nagkaka inlovean dito sa mundo naten na to.

I tried. Hindi ko rin alam kung pano nangyari, nadala na lang siguro ng sitwasyon.

• 4 weeks later...

Shortest happy moment of my life. I liked someone who is already committed. First time that happened to me. I was ready to do everything for her. To give up what i have and face the challenges we might encounter. But there is no us to begin with. There will never be an us.