Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

• 2 weeks later...

Ive fallen in love for the 2nd time but its unacceptable and forbidden in the norms of society and in the eyes of God. But this has given me the courage to go on with my life and has given me the happiness that I was denied for long. I just ask forgiveness and I dont mean to hurt anybody. Maybe he was what God was supposed to have given me but there was a mess up in the delivery and I winded up getting the wrong one. And to make up for the boo boo he sent me the right one for me to enjoy even if its too late.wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Ive fallen in love for the 2nd time but its unacceptable and forbidden in the norms of society and in the eyes of God. But this has given me the courage to go on with my life and has given me the happiness that I was denied for long. I just ask forgiveness and I dont mean to hurt anybody. Maybe he was what God was supposed to have given me but there was a mess up in the delivery and I winded up getting the wrong one. And to make up for the boo boo he sent me the right one for me to enjoy even if its too late.wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I could very much relate. The PERFECT FIT that never could be....in this lifetime. :( never mind the norms set by the society we have...enjoy and be happy....

thanks ginny!

i've tried already... twice na nga... both times... she ends up in a hospital... nag-try magpakamatay... :(

yeah i know.. i'm in a lose-lose situation right now.. ayokong masira family ko...pero ayoko rin namang may mangyari sa kanya na ako ang dahilan :unsure:

Hirap ng case mo Bro. Di ko alam kung masasabi kong lucky ka kasi you found a girl who loves you that much! Kakainggit ka actually kaso you found a right love at a wrong time. Time na married ka na, may mga anak at pamilyang kailangang iconsider.

It's easy to say let go. But that will be hypocrisy. Somewhere along the way, someone's gonna get hurt and crushed--I think it's worse for the "other" person. Lalo kung emotionally involved na. Simula pa lang, malaman na siya ang "other", masakit na. Tumuloy despite and in spite of kahit mukhang kahibangan o katangahan na, mas masakit. At ang pinakamasakit sa lahat yung ending.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Aww.. I feel you sis. We all just want to be happy, so once you found it, why let go? Just don't hurt your loved ones by being mindful of your limitation/s. :-)

Thanks sis, Somehow its heartwarming to know that someone understands. Although its hard, i try not to break and hurt my loved ones and his family. One thing good about it is that we try to help each other out without jeopardizing family relations. But in the end forbidden pa din.

Reality wise . . . it's lose lose either way . . . but don't get me wrong . . . I am not saying for the sake of just saying . . . I know exactly how it feels . . . to feel so happy with that other person . . . and yet bound by rules of God and society which dictates that it is wrong . . . :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...