Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

Once upon a time I was in the same situation....

I knew I had to leave someone I was in love with someone so much and she loved me as well....

But I didn't leave her instead I left wife and children ...and it cost me a marriage and hurt kids ...even the kids school was affected....grades went down....the kids became insecure and I had to resort to a psychiatrist for the kids....and the wife is still a bitter scorned woman....

now being older and wiser...if I was in the same situation again...

I'd move my family to another place and begin life anew...and start being thankful and appreciative everyday of my wife and children....and put them first among anything or anyone else....I'd stay far far away from the other gal....

guys help nman. how will i let go. i truly love her but she break my heart into pieces. d k tlga alam gagawin ko. here's my story:

wer married for 3yrs now. we got 1 daughter. when she got pregnant in 2007, i decided na wag na sya mag work. medyo naging magulo ung relationship namen when our baby came out. i noticed that all her attention is always for our baby. tlgang napabayaan nya sarili nya para sa anak namen. (parang naging losyang) honestly naging tamad din tlga ako for them. to make the long story short. napabayaan ko po tlga cla ng 2years. cguro she felt that i didnt love her anymore. alam mo un, ung tipong ala n tlga sex at d nko natabi sa kanya.. so i decided to find her i new job. para naman ma miz ko sya. nag work na sya but still ganon pa rin ako. d k p rin sya maasikaso. the 1st 4mnths of her work is ok. but it started this xmas. nag paalam sya na may lakad daw cla ng friend nya. un na nga, i felt na parang nawawala na sya saken. un pala meron na sya affair. NAGULAT ako. i didnt expect na she can do that.d k tlga matangap na nangyari un. so i decided to leave together w/ my daughter..i dont know wat happen but ever since i find out that im loosing her my love for her starting to grow again. i feel that i cant lose her. i realize that i love her so much. tama tlga ung saying na. you never know wat your loosing until its totally gone. sobrang magulo tlga buhay ko. i started crying all day long. even my job is being affected. now she texted me, nag sosorry! d daw nya kaya mawala kme. so pinilit ko sya mag sabi ng totoo. if she want us to be ok sbi ko she need to explain all wats happen. so un na nga. sabi nya nag bar daw sya. tapos un may nkpagkilala. tpos un may nangyari na kagad. WTF! i cant expain wat i feel in that moment. she said it happen twice. but i dunno if shes telling the truth. the second one is the time na nag bago nako, kya un ung pnka hard part saken. So un na nga. nag sorry sya in what happen. i think she's feels guilty in what happen. tinangap ko po sya! i blame myself why this happen to us. today im giving all ive got to make her love me again. im doing not normal things i that didnt do before. the hard part is every time i say her i cant forget wat happen to us. what she do to me. ndi ko tlga matangap na may nka SEX syang iba. na i think even 10yrs from now, d k kya kalimutan.. ang hirap2 tlga. minsan nga tlga affected ung work ko at day to day activities ko. d tlga ako makapag move on. minsan nga iniisip ko na kya lng bumalik saken wife ko kc naawa sya saken at sa anak namen. ayaw ko naman ng ganon. ang gsto ko kaya sya bumalik kc MAHAL nya p rin ako. and sometimes i notice my wife na there is sumthing bothering her. somethings i feel that she doesnt love me anymore. tntanong ko pero sabi love daw nya ko. pinag reresign ko sya sa work pero ayaw nya. wat happen to me now is totally the different me. i always waiting for her to get home. i always miz her always. mas importante na ngyn ung work nya kaysa saken. i need some advice po. wat will i do. do i leave once again and try my luck if she will back to me again. natatakot naman ako kc bka pag umalis ako magkta ulet sila ni lucky guy. later on i found out that the lucky guy is her staff in the ofis. wow! gsto ko n mamatay!

now, were doing fine. but the pain is still der. were having sex evryday. i can see her effort. nabbgay ko sa kanya lahat ng d ko maibgay before. minsan nga nagtataka ako bkt ganon lng kadali sa kanya ung nangyari, ung tipong parang wala lang. i know nman na she loves me pa rin but im also thinking na no choice kc sya at ako tlga kailangan nya piliin not because we have a baby but also because wala tlga sya mapapala dun sa guy na nagbgay sa kanya ng attention. btw, ung lucky guy pla is also married and may anak n rin. haayyyy! gsto ko tlga gantihan ung lalaki pag nkta ko un.. grrrr...

Kung mahal mo pa wife mo just FORGIVE her and move on....eventually you will forget what happened...wala naman perfect na tao or perfect na marriage....What's important is you vowed to marry her for better or for worse....

Love always wins....just love your wife...Love bares no account.....

Just be the best husband you can be for her...May kasabihan nga....If the guy ain't getting it at Home He'll go looking for it somewhere else....

So give the wifey lots of love and Attention and emotional security....

this was the problem that i gone through

and still, i cannot cope with it completely up to now

it's very painful to think that you loved again

but completely in a different level the way you loved your wife

it's hard, but all i think were my kids

i cannot lived a life where they will hate me

for my wrong doings from the past...

"YOU SIMPLY DON'T!"

if you really, really loved that person then he/she is a part of you and you don't trash away the memories that you have both shared.

Just keep it inside of you. At times, remember them and you would simply have a wonderful moment. Feelings as if it (breaking up) never happened.

Sometime you would just throw caution to the wind and just say "I am alive again"

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in love with my mistress but she wants to go to Japan to better herself daw. so I walked away ... but I can't ger out of my mind. eventhough I know I was just used. Help me get over her...

but there's another side of the story you havent told yet, how are you with your wife ?

I'm in love with my mistress but she wants to go to Japan to better herself daw. so I walked away ... but I can't ger out of my mind. eventhough I know I was just used. Help me get over her...

but there's another side of the story you havent told yet, how are you with your wife ?

For sure, you won't and can't leave your wife for her, even if you sincerely love her. But for her sake and yours too, just let her go. Wala din naman kayong patutunguhan kahit mapigilan mo siyang umalis. You can't have best of both worlds.

I am sure, it's hard for her too to leave you but maybe yung pag alis niya is her therapy to move on and forget you.

Just like any other broken heart, yours and hers will heal soon, in time you would forget the feelings.

Goodluck!

For sure, you won't and can't leave your wife for her, even if you sincerely love her. But for her sake and yours too, just let her go. Wala din naman kayong patutunguhan kahit mapigilan mo siyang umalis. You can't have best of both worlds.

I am sure, it's hard for her too to leave you but maybe yung pag alis niya is her therapy to move on and forget you.

Just like any other broken heart, yours and hers will heal soon, in time you would forget the feelings.

Goodluck!

go to japan to better herself? now that's funny. i usually just go to the spa to "better" myself. get a another mistress and you;ll better yourself faster than she can say Arigato.

You do the following:

1. delete all his pictures on your FB account

2. give away everything he gave you

3. throw away all his pictures in your room

4. HIDE him on your FB

5. stop yourself from stalking him on the net

6. DO NOT text him nor call him; drunk texting and drunk dialling are not excused.

7. When you do remember the b@$t@rd ... remember all the bad things he did and the cheating ... that will stop you short.

8. Remember all the times he made shitty excuses you forced yourself to believe.

9. Remember: He is not all that. You are.

10. He's not worth it. The mere fact he let you go, shows how d@mn stupid he is. Do you really wanna be with someone like that?

Updfate I tried to convince her not to go to Japan.. sighting that she was once being peddled by her mother to an old business man. sabi ko I spared you on becoming a "prosti" ..now you will let that happen? she said dapt hinayaan ko na sya ...

People change and their morales along with it.... that's why I curse their family names as Users, prosti's and thieves.

• 9 months later...

Updfate I tried to convince her not to go to Japan.. sighting that she was once being peddled by her mother to an old business man. sabi ko I spared you on becoming a "prosti" ..now you will let that happen? she said dapt hinayaan ko na sya ...

People change and their morales along with it.... that's why I curse their family names as Users, prosti's and thieves.

You'll get through it eventually bro. I'm pretty sure you did everything for her. Siya pa rin naman ang mag-dedecide sa bandang huli. Life should still go on anyway. Goodluck!

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

how can you let go someone your sooo in love with??

whew...kahit binigay mo na everything sa kanya...

niloko ka pa din...it hurts sooo much when you love sooo much...

two years since she left but we still communicate we also see each other

when both our times permit...very complicated dati mistress ko ngayon

fubu na lang kami...we had a beautiful daughter who lives with her...

many times i've tried to let go of her sabi ko sa kanya i'll support

na lang our child...still she doesnt want me to let go... i done it all change my

cp...delete her sa fb and fs...ampota...alam password ko...binalik sa dati...

tried to stop communicating...ang lintek...pumunta sa bahay(buti wala wife)...

intentionally alam nya wala...next nagpunta sa office.... buti wala mga bossing..

alam nya mahal na mahal ko sya...nahihirapan din ako pag wala sya...

we both know that we could not be togather...still we hold on kung ano meron

kami ngayon...they have a beautiful life now...everything she ask her guy could give

may stable business...mayaman...binata...perfect catch na nga...

still ang gusto nya kami pa din... willing sya iwan yun para kami ulit...

ang hirap...alam na ng wife yung sa amin(except the part na we still see each other)...and i love my wife...yet deep inside me

ayaw din sya i-let go...TOUGH LOVE...

:mellow: :mellow: :mellow:

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Edited by diablo69

and you think your is is worth it for you to continuously cheat on your wife?

in my opinion naman, its very dangerous if cheating involves emotions and feelings. it would be better if the act of cheating is just for sexual satisfaction.

What is it worth? Is it better to be with someone who you do not love but is available?

So a cheating person who's just after sex with anyone is better than a person who truly loves/cares for more than one?