Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

I had a coworker who has a 6 year relationship with a guy. Right from the start we felt attracted with each other but I avoided her because I know she's in a relationship. Eventually, we ended up being close and I immediately told her that she should break-up with him because she's not happy anymore (which she really said) so I made her choose between us. So she attempted to break-up with him but she immediately got back because she was scared that her boyfriend would tell her parents and she's really scared of her parents and she is planning to study to the US and her boyfriend is willing to go with her.
So I never talked to her again until one day she insisted to talk to me and again I told her to choose the person that will make her truly happy so the next day she attempted to break-up again but her boyfriend begged for her to stay. The day after that, the guy proposed to her but she said "No". When she told it to her parents, they got angry.
The day after the proposal, she talked to me and told me that she would say "yes", I got angry at her and told her to do it but eventually I realized that I should have convinced her otherwise so I ran to the place where they'll meet only to find out that it wall all too late. She called me and said that she already said "yes". So I'm practically moving on but she's still insisting that I talk to her and telling words like "I love you and I miss you". Well, I can't even get angry at her, maybe because I feel the same way too.

I have a guy friend since 2010 officemate ko siya before, and we have this thing na we know we both love each other we already admitted it s isat isa but...

We also treasure our friendship.. so ang exsenasince madalas kami mapag kamalang in a relationship ng mga tao we both agreed na whatever it is na nakikita ngbmga tao or yung sweettreatment namin sa isat isa we will not gonna label it... we are just close friends nothing more nothing less...we cannot see each other personally if in a relationship isa samin.. he had his girlfriends na ex na ngaun i had mine na ex na din.. we saw each other again last year sa birthday ko and damn the love is still here same to him then again we saw each other last week, he introduces me to his family sa mother side but syempre as a friend pa din, even his cousin are teasing us na ayaw nila maniwala na di nga kami so pinaintindi namin bakit ayun kinantyawan kami na #FRIENDZONE his courting a girl now and for the first time nakaramdam ako ng selos and is a pa ang chararat ni girl di sila bagay.. sabi ko nga eh never ako nakialam sa mga prev relationships niya but this one i obviously disagree.. napapaisip din tuloy siya kasi oo nga di ako nakialalam sa mga past pero apektado ako dito sa isa i told him di maganda kutob ko sa girl ..well i still dont know the uodates kasi mukhang wala nananmna sa systema friend ko and i hate it na nag seselos ako

We love each other but avoided to be labeled as in a relationship, para di dumating yung araw na magkasakitan kami at tuluyang mag hiwalay.. and we both cannot let that happen.... isa pa pareho naming di alam ang gusto pa namain..

But no matter what, even if the time comes na marealize niya na we should end this craziness of ours i will continue loving him..even if his not really mine

nice story of friendship, i do not know why you're pretending not to care or have feelings when you know it's there?

isnt it betraying your friend when all this time youre feeling something to him? but i guess its your side only..not sure about the guy..and in our culture, dapat mauna si guy to confess his love..but the heck! if u really love the person, then u need to tell him...just my opinion..

This situation is really hard to resolve. Particularly if the girl is within your eyeing distance. It would be best to find somebody else while the situation is just evolving. And let this new distraction be your avenue to look the other way. BUT the most difficult situation if the girl will also find her own ways to get your attention. SIGH!!! This would end up as a great temptation and later on ends-up w/ a relationship hard to break up later on. B) B) B)

isang tanong lang...

nagtitikiman ba kayo?

dahil dun magbabago ang perception ko sa story mo...

Yeah 2x na

nice story of friendship, i do not know why you're pretending not to care or have feelings when you know it's there?

isnt it betraying your friend when all this time youre feeling something to him? but i guess its your side only..not sure about the guy..and in our culture, dapat mauna si guy to confess his love..but the heck! if u really love the person, then u need to tell him...just my opinion..

We b9th adm8ted it na nga but ayaw namin ng label thats it
  • 2 weeks later...

There are many ways to be happy when in love even you cannot or that someone doesn't love you back.. just enjoy being in love and let positive thoughts remains.

Really? That's the common argument of battered women and stalkers. Be careful. I am sorry but I do not believe in being destined to "endure" this kind of setup. If it is not two way, then it is not a relationship.