Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

"If You're Not The One"

If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?
If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all

I'll never know what the future brings
But I know you're here with me now
We’ll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don’t need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you’re not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?

I don’t know why you’re so far away
But I know that this much is true
We’ll make it through
And I hope you are the one I share my life with
And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray in you’re the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life

If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

‘Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today
‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right
And though I can’t be with you tonight
You know my heart is by your side

If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I could stay in your arms

Love is what you make it. It is not bound by rules or "morality" unless you choose to be bound. It is the ultimate magic of "do as thou wilt" and yet not doing is considered to be just as important if not more so. Loving when one cannot can be transcendent if you elevate the other. But at the same time, it is the grosser meat that oft provides the body of the affair so to speak- it is the delicious intimacy between two exploring every nook and cranny of the other that brings life and spirit to the feelings. In any case, it may all just be the chemicals in your head.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have this girlfriend for 29 months long distance (LDR) coz im from metro manila and she is from down south mindanao. to start of she is a beauty, looks like deniece cornejo and a petite frame but ample breast stands at 154cms yet around 43kgs. we are on and off. she knows im married but we genuinely love each other. during our on and off she casually dates other guys but no touching, kissing just meet ups but i usually win her over back again. she is currently employed so im not the sugar daddy type for all the months but the problem is i've also invested much on her. LDR quite cost a lot going to their place, book a hotel, eat out, send gifts before flowers, cellphone.... lets say i've spend around 100+ thousand already for the past 29 months but i have a new problem now......

she wants to resign from her work and would want to focus in her board exam review.... but as of the moment she has no other source of income/ a good part time or sideline job and she is also financially stressed on the situation that her mom needs maintenance meds and she is now considering to become a PSP just to survive. i said to her what the heck and she would want my permission to allow her to do that sideline but "according to her" kami pa rin sana and she is just doing it out of necessity to survive.... but im still offering her to come here with me in manila and have her review in manila and i will fully support her so that instead she will go to other guys she will be just into me.... i know our love is somehow tainted and she knows rin kasi na im married and she couldn't have me...

How can I make this relationship lasts? we both know that we cannot have each other. Mahirap din palang ma inlove ka anu? and whats worse is the girl ang mag loloko? Do I need to give up on her and have another girl nearer? any advise from you guys? I badly needed one....

• Like (+1) 1

I had an experience regarding this topic, it was years ago. I followed my heart. I know its a cliche for others but, really when it all comes down to it. YOLO. You're here only for a few decades then you die. Would you really like to spend those few precious years with someone all the while you're thinking of another woman?

As for the post above, ikaw na po yan, kung kaya mo pa nga sya i-let go. Gawin mo po. Kung di na kaya, find a way to support her needs. Mahal mo na po eh.

• Like (+1) 1

@cuteguy23m , Masarap Kasi Ang bawal Kaya parang Ang Hirap bumitaw . kung gusto mo mag last Ang relasyon nyo pakasalan mo Sya bitawan mo yung wife mo Lol!

LOVE is quite tainted or i may say in between lust and love....

between her and with my wife kung diskarte sa buhay this girl is a newbie compared to my wife.

sobrang layo wla kasi syang ka alam2x sa buhay in all honesty (judging as a matured guy/parent/professional/businessman)

yeah correct ka MASARAP ang BAWAL..... kahit sguro kahit single ako... di ko sya pakakasalan.

sa wife pa rin ako.

kung sa beauty/sexiness/physical, malayo rin si wife sa kanya....

kasi si girl puro lng rin paganda ang alam...

hirap noh...

iba kasi pag IBANG ULO ang Nag iisip .. hahahaha

contradicting masyado.

yeah correct ka MASARAP ang BAWAL..... kahit sguro kahit single ako... di ko sya pakakasalan.

sa wife pa rin ako.

iba kasi pag IBANG ULO ang Nag iisip .. hahahaha

contradicting masyado.

That's not love 😝

Lust Lang Po yan .lilipas din yan .😂Wag mo na pahirapan sarili mo . Enjoy mo Nalang yung moment Na feeling mo inlove ka .😍💗spread the love 💗Goodluck!💗

so ano dpat iiwan ko na sya ang move on na??? di kaya kawawa naman sya sa sitwasyon nya ngayon? kung kailan na mas kailangan nya ako ng lubos?

mas masasaktan sya in a long run kc mas magiging malalim yung status ng relationship nyo in the end inde naman pala magiging kayo. And at the same time kaw din kapag na fall ka sa kanya you will do anything for her even left your family for her.

if you love her just let her go as early of now so she can find happiness in the end

this is my opinion only you may take it or reject it

so ano dpat iiwan ko na sya ang move on na??? di kaya kawawa naman sya sa sitwasyon nya ngayon? kung kailan na mas kailangan nya ako ng lubos?

Hehhe . .if Di mo Kaya pa Na mawala Sya Cge tuloy mo Lang support her Nalang Habang Kaya mo pa . Kasi darating din naman yung time Na mapapagod ka Sa sitwasyon Nyo at magsasawa ka . NASA stage Ng kasarapan ka pa Kasi 😂.

mas masasaktan sya in a long run kc mas magiging malalim yung status ng relationship nyo in the end inde naman pala magiging kayo. And at the same time kaw din kapag na fall ka sa kanya you will do anything for her even left your family for her.

if you love her just let her go as early of now so she can find happiness in the end

this is my opinion only you may take it or reject it

Tama ka !👍

Edited by nobrain

Here's an excerpt from a song by James Blunt (You're Beautiful)

"You're beautiful, it's true.

There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,

I will never be with you."

:)

hit the nail on the head master mister yozo.

the sooner you realize this, the better for both parties

Maybe it's called falling because your trajectory is something you can't control, isn't it that one can only fall down?... And on your way down, you try to grab on to whatever you think can stop your fall. You try to save yourself from the sleepless nights, troubled thoughts and anxiety of waiting for her text.

It is torture indeed. But, one that gives a little pleasure and joy when you are with her. Even if you know that you only get to have those moments with her on borrowed time.

If there is an alternate reality, where we never met, I'd choose the one I am in now, Although, most days are torture, at least I have that ray of hope, that slice of pure bliss, I experience every time l get to spend a moment with her. Until then, I will count the days...

• 3 months later...

Love is sacrifice.

Falling in love with someone when you cannot, is a bigger sacrifice and needs bigger love to pull-it off.

No Matter What...no matter how big the love, how big the sacrifice, how big the time, money & effort spent..it will crash and burn along the way.

Just the same, you are happy because you have loved, you have sacrificed, you have spent your time and resources with someone special.