Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

I'm afraid to go through with what i am feeling for her.. she is married with two kids and i am currently engaged.. and i don't know if what she is showing me is genuine or just for show..

thou shalt not covet your neighbor's wife :( :( :(

talk to the right people and you will make an informed decision.

wag lang magdedecide nang nasa influence ng alcohol.

Sorry but am in a similar boat.

I have been trying to avoid this girl but somehow she keeps on coming back, I am sending signals and she is saying she is intuitive so my hunch is that she knows I like her. She knows that I have a wife and a son but sometimes she initiates drinking sessions, inviting me and some of my team mates.

I always ask her, truth or kindness. She always responds kindness, so maybe I only believe what I choose to believe - that I have a chance. I am laboring with this feeling. I want to tell her the truth, that I am happy whenever we are together. But somehow I can't. Sabi nya nga one time there is always a happy crush and a sad crush, and unfortunately, I think she falls under the latter...

• 2 months later...

It is really hard to hurt somebody. So even if we want to leave that someone, we couldn't. I had an Ex gf who works from another company. At that time we were still together. I met this new employee in our office who turned out to be under my team. We got well really quick as she was my subordinate. I was open to her and she knew that I was in a relation. time passed by and getting along with each other escalated. We were always together during breaks, lunch, team buildings etc.

It came to a point that I flirted and showed my intentions and at the end, we dated and had sex. Even though she knew that I am still with another, she didn't mind and bulged about it. She is free, young and open minded but not that liberated. As months passed by, I felt confused at the same time still holding on to my current relation. She is prettier than this office mate, smart, loving and kind. Technically I love her but as a man, having this temptations specially in the office, I gave in.

At the end, I had to choose. We ended the current relation.. I explained her everything...

She then requested to be transferred to another department.. My subordinate.

Edited by Robmeister
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yung wala ka magawa kahit mahal mo sya kailangan mo sya bitawan...masakit...sobrang sakit...minsan mag ttanong ka nlng bkit pa ipinakilla sau kung kailan di n pwede........

kahit mag ppasaya sau pero wala ka magagawa kung di pakawalan sya at gawin ang tama....tama na bitawan sya at bumalik ka sa nag mamay ari sayo

Nagkamabutihan kami ng pamangkin ng GF ko. They were almost the same age.

We had a sexual relationship. Meron din siyang BF that time.

Five years na kami ng GF ko. And I think I'm falling in love with my GF's pamangkin.

Everytime there is a family gathering on my GF's side. We see each other and parang wala lang sa kanya. In my part, it's really hard.

Cut the communication.

She's trying to k*ll herself? She needs psychiatric help, not you. You are NOT responsible for whatever action she takes. You shouldn't feel guilty. She has issues. You may be part of the reason she acts that way, but in the end she's the one who has control over what she does.

I've been through a dilemma similar to that of the girl. I almost gave up on my BF because of guy #2 (in this case, you). Guy #2 is no longer here. But I am. I'm still alive, breathing and well. I've learned a lot, and right now I can say with utmost honesty that I'm happy with my life.

Time has been a very good friend.

i have to agree with irishes. the only person you can control is yourself. if suicide girl's happiness is dependent on you, then she cannot be happily with herself. so how can you be happy, when this is obviously going to be a one-sided relationship, making you feel guilty whenever she plays the life & death card, should you choose to continue being involved with her?... it's a tough call. but not only do you have to make the very same decision, you have to stick-to-it, or suffer the consequences of taking care of someone you are not psychiatrically qualified to take care of...