Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

parang basketball lang yan...BILOG ang BOLA

you'll never know the outcome hanggat hindi pa ubos ang oras...

si CARDO nga kinidnap si ALYANA kay MARCO eh...db balik ulit sa kanya...hehe

para-paraan lang yan....pag gusto, maraming paraan...

oh? hirit pa? hahaha

• 3 months later...

i've been seeing her for almost a year already... pero she's my gf long before i got married... naghiwalay lang kami 'cause nagpatuloy sya ng studies nya sa US... and i had to work abroad.Nawalan kami ng communication.

I think she got it (suicide thing) from being the only girl in their family... she have 5 brothers.. and she's the youngest.... lahat ng gusto nya nasusunod...

she's really not suicidal, she is manipulative though.

That's what we get when we rush our lives. Especially those who got married young. They are the ones who are susceptible to falling for another person. That's life, you can't get everything you want, unless you stop conforming to social rules. My guess is that majority of couples nowadays, thinks that they want someone else, even if they say that they are contented. The early stages of a relationship is always the fun, so people reminisce that by doing it with a new person. But believe me when I say, that it will be a never ending cycle till you die.

• 4 weeks later...

yes you can! if it really is love, huwag matakot sa kaguluhan at masaktan. hindi mo maapreciate ang sarap kung hindi mo pa nararamdaman ang sakit. life goes on, whether it is bad or not. pero kung hikbi lang ng puson yan at bogli lang.....hehe wag nga sabi eh. kulet haha

Edited by bending orion

Office Affair.

Naging ka close ko officemate ko.

Im married and she had a boyfriend.

She knows everything about me and i onow everything about her.

Evrytime na kame na lang dalawa sa office. We started to kiss each other slow, then passionate. Twice nako nag cum sa kanya through dry hump lang.

Until now we continue to kiss each other. Waiting lang na kame na lang dalawa matira sa office.