Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

walang sagot sa tanong kung bakit ka mahalaga walang papantay sayo...Maging sino man sila.ikaw ang tang araw sa ulan ..move kana kaya vanessa.huhuhuhu kailangan ko ng maghanap ng iba pero hirap...walang papantay sa kanya.

akala mo lang walang papantay...siguro need mo lang babaan yung pamantayan mo para maarok ng iba :)

akala mo lang walang papantay...siguro need mo lang babaan yung pamantayan mo para maarok ng iba :)

Ganon? well siguro Nga Dahil di ako natingin sa iba,yung di ko binibigyan ng pansin yung ibang nagpaparamdam sken kung Gaano ako kahalaga, hindi yung nagmamahal ako sa isang tao, na mahirap mahalin yung tipong Hindi Naman Kayo? pero kung Umasta parang Mag syota? dont worri titingin na ako sa iba susubukan kong gawin kahit mahirap.. Thanks

um....divorce was brought up for what purpose again?

No, I am not pro divorce.

I just don't understand why you have to stay away if you were lucky enough to be loved back by somebody you truly love.

Ok, so you have complications.

I am confused about this. Very Much.

If i put myself in the wife's shoes, I would want the woman to die a terrible death for even thinking about taking what's mine. Of course, i would also want my husband to be loyal to me...

but if he has to ask about how he can stay away from someone..

then I no longer can call him mine.. right?

If i put myself in the other woman's shoes, as long as I feel happy, for as long as I am ok with the "situation" and understand all the rules, then I wouldn't want him to stay away from me... Future or no future.

My Life. I decide how I want to live it. If I want to live it as a man's other woman, so be it.

If i am to play the role of the kid, I would keep my mouth shut. My parents deserve to be happy, and even though it's noble to want to stay together to give me a good future.. It's not going to work. Individually, they deserve to be happy, if my father would be happier with another woman, so be it. I'm sure my mother won't be happy even if he stays with us if she knows in her heart that the only reason why he's staying is to "Keep the family together".

Lastly, if i am to play the role of the husband.. it's a matter of who is more valuable. Priorities. Do I love her as much as my wife? Is this just a passing thing? Will i tire of her soon? Will my wife ever forgive me? can i forgive myself if my wife can't?

:(