Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

i didnt even say abruptly.

obviously, the rate at which you do it will differ from person to person.

one may take a day or two, another may take a lifetime. and it doesnt even mean that the former loved less than the latter.

what im saying is: set your mind to it, but dont just say it.

do it.

wholeheartedly, or at least, whatever is left of that shattered heart.

and yes, Mr. Burns, it always is easier said than done.

but at least, take comfort in the fact that there is someone better for you. and that you deserve more than what you crying for.

i didnt even say abruptly.

obviously, the rate at which you do it will differ from person to person.

one may take a day or two, another may take a lifetime. and it doesnt even mean that the former loved less than the latter.

what im saying is: set your mind to it, but dont just say it.

do it.

wholeheartedly, or at least, whatever is left of that shattered heart.

and yes, Mr. Burns, it always is easier said than done.

but at least, take comfort in the fact that there is someone better for you. and that you deserve more than what you crying for.

Thanks ...... Hahah !!! Like u said it is easier said than done.

pwd dn po b humingi ng advice? what am i going to do?! its about my EX....n nkpgbreak skn n ireally love...she said kc n bbalikan nya ko but hnd muna daw ngaun...she kept telling me to hold on..kc she said n tlgng bbalikan nya ko kaso hnd p daw ngaun...huhuh...ang msakit kc e parang hnd nya nmn ako bnbgyan ng importansya ngaun eh....

HOW WOULD YOU STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE YOU LOVE SO MUCH?

IF...

...YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED

... YOU HAVE KIDS

... AND YOU DONT WANT TO HURT HER

... AND SHE/HE IS YOUR FRIEND'S BF/GF

... AND SHE/HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH

Para walang gulo move on. Lalo na kung married. Sa mata ng ibang tao ikaw pa ang masama niyan. Pagka may asawa iwasan mo na ikaw lang ang kawawa sa huli.

The best way is to move forward and never look back. Hard at first, but that's the way it is. Why should one live in the past if there's someone that is meant for you?

Small world? Come on, :angry: The world is big after all. The problem with us is that, when we are broken hearted, we tend to hold on to those memories. But the fact remains that these memories will never come back.

The best way is to move forward and never look back. Hard at first, but that's the way it is. Why should one live in the past if there's someone that is meant for you?

Small world? Come on, :angry: The world is big after all. The problem with us is that, when we are broken hearted, we tend to hold on to those memories. But the fact remains that these memories will never come back.

very true...

pwd dn po b humingi ng advice? what am i going to do?! its about my EX....n nkpgbreak skn n ireally love...she said kc n bbalikan nya ko but hnd muna daw ngaun...she kept telling me to hold on..kc she said n tlgng bbalikan nya ko kaso hnd p daw ngaun...huhuh...ang msakit kc e parang hnd nya nmn ako bnbgyan ng importansya ngaun eh....

paps,

my 2 cents...

if you really love the lady and i assume you do, just wait for her kahit di ka niya binibigyan ng importance, just be a friend, concentrate ka din sa mga ibang bagay like work or something na pwede ka maging busy...just stay in contact with her pero don't close your door on other people...

she's going through a certain phase and she needs space so give it to her, if she really wants you in the end, then be tehre for her....

hope that helps

yeah tried staying away from her, sure i forgot her for like a year or so, but then i saw her again of a social networking site....and there it goes again, the worst part is that she doesn't love you back, ai p#ta kang babae ka,bala ka sa buhay mo,hehehehe :P

i know the feeling bro. hahaha!!! the only difference is 4 years ako nde nagparamdam. ngayon magkalapit n kme ng tirahan deadma nman ako. haiz :thumbsdownsmiley:

yeah tried staying away from her, sure i forgot her for like a year or so, but then i saw her again of a social networking site....and there it goes again, the worst part is that she doesn't love you back, ai p#ta kang babae ka,bala ka sa buhay mo,hehehehe :P

i know the feeling bro. hahaha!!! the only difference is 4 years ako nde nagparamdam. ngayon magkalapit n kme ng tirahan deadma nman ako. haiz :thumbsdownsmiley:

• 4 months later...

i did this with my ofcmate before... I fool around a lot but with her, i knew i was falling... and i was falling for her so fast that i got scared kasi mahina pa loob ko nun.

I just suddenly stopped talking to her... i avoided her.. I didnt even look at her.. it worked... but she hated me for it.. until she resigned... ganda pa naman nun... takot siguro ako kasi di naman ako gwapo... yoko masaktan. nyahahahaha

Guest biancaanne

Give each other proper goodbye's and share your last few moments together in tenderness.

Then get rid of all possible ways to get in touch with each other - facebook, etc., delete each other's phone number and remove from your contacts in YM...

Leave poignantly, with nothing but love and hopes for the best for each other...

Give each other proper goodbye's and share your last few moments together in tenderness.

Then get rid of all possible ways to get in touch with each other - facebook, etc., delete each other's phone number and remove from your contacts in YM...

Leave poignantly, with nothing but love and hopes for the best for each other...

I agree with this one. Get rid of any contact information you have of him/her.

It's hard to ignore someone you've loved (or still love) if you still have a way of contacting that 'someone'..

I think the key here is getting by one day at a time, try to as much as possible let the day pass as fast as possible...

me, i usually drank every night so i could sleep early, nevermind if i was crying while drinking (alone)

:)

it helps if you have a best friend who will see your side and give you perspective on things..

Guest biancaanne
I agree with this one. Get rid of any contact information you have of him/her.

It's hard to ignore someone you've loved (or still love) if you still have a way of contacting that 'someone'..

hirap kya nito

Yup..mahirap nga, pero kung last resort mo na 'to, you have to have that resolve to do it if it's for the better.

avoiding someone doesnt really mean you have to erase everything. if you really want to stay away you will do it even though you see her/him often, or still have his/her numbers..

it's just a matter of standing your reason why you have to do it. if you cant do it, you're not ready..

acceptance is the key. if you understand the reasons why, whether for you sake or for someone else.. you will find it easy..

(if you feel you do no good to your partner,, thats why you think you need to go away... what's keeping you now? because they cant live without you?

if you know you're not the right one, even though you love them.. let them go and LEAVE.. someone is worthy of their time and love.

if we love them.. we need to set them free. lets not keep them for our own interest..)

I agree with most of yor points; however, if you know yourself well enough, and you know that it would be hard for you to accept without doing something as drastic as erasing everything, then I'd rather you do it than carry on with the vicious cycle of saying goodbye and slowly giving in again and being selfish. Part of acceptance is self-awareness and readiness to do whatever it takes to really let go.

I think the key here is getting by one day at a time, try to as much as possible let the day pass as fast as possible...

me, i usually drank every night so i could sleep early, nevermind if i was crying while drinking (alone)

it helps if you have a best friend who will see your side and give you perspective on things..

One day at a time, one step at a time...agree!

Aside from best friends, it's good to be around people in general. It helps you realize that you are not the only one suffering. On the other hand, it also helps you realize how big the ocean really is.

One day at a time, one step at a time...agree!

Aside from best friends, it's good to be around people in general. It helps you realize that you are not the only one suffering. On the other hand, it also helps you realize how big the ocean really is.

it will be hard the first few days but try to stay sober as much as possible, before i cried while i was drinking alone, ang hirap hirap...

then i saw her again after a few months, i still love her so much but it's not meant to be....alam ko na di magiging kami, though i knew i tried and did my all...