Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

speaking from my recent experience...how do I stay away from someone I love so much...i just cut all communcations...deleted all contacts..and most of all ..pray that soon you'll be able to totally forget the person and move on. if that person caused you so much pain...learn to love yourself more..and leave some pride sa sarili mo....have the will power to control yourself not to make the first move even..or if the person keeps bugging you do best to ignore!

Guest biancaanne
i guess don't lose hope in you and him being together dear though don't expect it also, we have the same situation though it's good to be at peace with yourself, make the most of what you have with him.....masakit nga lang tanggapin ang katotohanan na di magiging kayo, but hey, nobody has an easy way in life...

di mo naman siya kayang tiisin na di makita, di makausap so i guess what you decided was the best for you, not for him but for you....

:)

I never expected. That's always rule number one: No expectations.

And I agree, we all should make the best out of what we have... :(

My 2 centavos....Seems to me a lot of us are in this "complicated" situations....Can't be lovers but will not settle to be friends...No solution either...nothing quick and painless that is.

All I can say to console you people is to say the you are not alone in this..hindi ka nag-iisa

sigh

The hardest part is if one does not have enough resolve to be a friend or not...

I never expected. That's always rule number one: No expectations.

And I agree, we all should make the best out of what we have... :(

The hardest part is if one does not have enough resolve to be a friend or not...

That's the hard part, trying to be friends with someone you loved....Walking away totally would be (seems to me) easier since you won't have to meet her/him on a regular basis.

Guest biancaanne
That's the hard part, trying to be friends with someone you loved....Walking away totally would be (seems to me) easier since you won't have to meet her/him on a regular basis.

Easier said than done if you enjoy enjoy his/her company, and if the two of you are kindred spirits/like souls...

Easier said than done if you enjoy enjoy his/her company, and if the two of you are kindred spirits/like souls...

well, you can do it if you want to and if you're looking for a new one in the near future, be prepared to lower your expectations, hahahah because you said that it's hard to top your ex, so, there's your misery right there, hahahaha

:)

Guest biancaanne

siguro hindi ko kaya gawin to ng madalian..

hindi ko na lang papansinin mga ginagawa nia mali, pero habang anjan sya,, i'll detach nalang myself ng pakonti konti

iispin ko, na hindi nia ako mahal, at sasaktan lang nia ako in the end, para naka-mind set nako, at siguro kahit papano ready na

leless ko na rin, pagaalala sa kanya, sa pagisip kung asan na sia, anu gawa nia, kamusta naman sia, kasi isasaksak ko sa isip ko na hindi sya nagaalala saken at naglilipasan lang nia ako ng oras

pag naconvince ko na sarili ko,, kahit mejo may kirot pa sa puso ko.. pag naramdaman na nia na wala nako pakialam,, magdedecide na sya umalis.. ok na. at least wala ako pagsisisihan, kasi sia ang umalis, hindi ako,

kahit na nagcontribute ako ng reason para maiwanan nia ako

kasi kaya lang naman mahirap umalis kasi BAKA MALI AT BAKA KAWALAN MO EH, pero since sia ang umiwan. hindi nia talaga nakita ang worth mo and nakapagdecide talaga sya na hindi na nia ipaglalaban ikaw sa sarili nia..

eh anong gagawin na tin? dahil mahal na tin so much... OO na lang tayo.

Mismo...saktong-sakto ang hugot ...(hikbi!)

The truth is I'm afraid to be your friend, 'coz I'm always gonna want

more... but then I got to thinking that I'd rather have you in my life

as a friend than none at all..." ---Ryan Reynolds as Chris Brander,

from the movie "Just Friends"

Sa tagalog...

"Ayoko kitang maging kaibigan lang,dahil alam mong mas higit pa doon ang ...gusto ko..pero para sa kanila mas gustuhin ko na lang maging kaibigan ka kaysa wala...PERO para sa akin mas gugustuhin pa kitang wala kaysa makita ko naman ang kaibigan kong napapariwara!"Royginald

. . .

• 3 weeks later...

guys help nman. how will i let go. i truly love her but she break my heart into pieces. d k tlga alam gagawin ko. here's my story:

wer married for 3yrs now. we got 1 daughter. when she got pregnant in 2007, i decided na wag na sya mag work. medyo naging magulo ung relationship namen when our baby came out. i noticed that all her attention is always for our baby. tlgang napabayaan nya sarili nya para sa anak namen. (parang naging losyang) honestly naging tamad din tlga ako for them. to make the long story short. napabayaan ko po tlga cla ng 2years. cguro she felt that i didnt love her anymore. alam mo un, ung tipong ala n tlga sex at d nko natabi sa kanya.. so i decided to find her i new job. para naman ma miz ko sya. nag work na sya but still ganon pa rin ako. d k p rin sya maasikaso. the 1st 4mnths of her work is ok. but it started this xmas. nag paalam sya na may lakad daw cla ng friend nya. un na nga, i felt na parang nawawala na sya saken. un pala meron na sya affair. NAGULAT ako. i didnt expect na she can do that.d k tlga matangap na nangyari un. so i decided to leave together w/ my daughter..i dont know wat happen but ever since i find out that im loosing her my love for her starting to grow again. i feel that i cant lose her. i realize that i love her so much. tama tlga ung saying na. you never know wat your loosing until its totally gone. sobrang magulo tlga buhay ko. i started crying all day long. even my job is being affected. now she texted me, nag sosorry! d daw nya kaya mawala kme. so pinilit ko sya mag sabi ng totoo. if she want us to be ok sbi ko she need to explain all wats happen. so un na nga. sabi nya nag bar daw sya. tapos un may nkpagkilala. tpos un may nangyari na kagad. WTF! i cant expain wat i feel in that moment. she said it happen twice. but i dunno if shes telling the truth. the second one is the time na nag bago nako, kya un ung pnka hard part saken. So un na nga. nag sorry sya in what happen. i think she's feels guilty in what happen. tinangap ko po sya! i blame myself why this happen to us. today im giving all ive got to make her love me again. im doing not normal things i that didnt do before. the hard part is every time i say her i cant forget wat happen to us. what she do to me. ndi ko tlga matangap na may nka SEX syang iba. na i think even 10yrs from now, d k kya kalimutan.. ang hirap2 tlga. minsan nga tlga affected ung work ko at day to day activities ko. d tlga ako makapag move on. minsan nga iniisip ko na kya lng bumalik saken wife ko kc naawa sya saken at sa anak namen. ayaw ko naman ng ganon. ang gsto ko kaya sya bumalik kc MAHAL nya p rin ako. and sometimes i notice my wife na there is sumthing bothering her. somethings i feel that she doesnt love me anymore. tntanong ko pero sabi love daw nya ko. pinag reresign ko sya sa work pero ayaw nya. wat happen to me now is totally the different me. i always waiting for her to get home. i always miz her always. mas importante na ngyn ung work nya kaysa saken. i need some advice po. wat will i do. do i leave once again and try my luck if she will back to me again. natatakot naman ako kc bka pag umalis ako magkta ulet sila ni lucky guy. later on i found out that the lucky guy is her staff in the ofis. wow! gsto ko n mamatay!

now, were doing fine. but the pain is still der. were having sex evryday. i can see her effort. nabbgay ko sa kanya lahat ng d ko maibgay before. minsan nga nagtataka ako bkt ganon lng kadali sa kanya ung nangyari, ung tipong parang wala lang. i know nman na she loves me pa rin but im also thinking na no choice kc sya at ako tlga kailangan nya piliin not because we have a baby but also because wala tlga sya mapapala dun sa guy na nagbgay sa kanya ng attention. btw, ung lucky guy pla is also married and may anak n rin. haayyyy! gsto ko tlga gantihan ung lalaki pag nkta ko un.. grrrr...

guys help nman. how will i let go. i truly love her but she break my heart into pieces. d k tlga alam gagawin ko. here's my story:

wer married for 3yrs now. we got 1 daughter. when she got pregnant in 2007, i decided na wag na sya mag work. medyo naging magulo ung relationship namen when our baby came out. i noticed that all her attention is always for our baby. tlgang napabayaan nya sarili nya para sa anak namen. (parang naging losyang) honestly naging tamad din tlga ako for them. to make the long story short. napabayaan ko po tlga cla ng 2years. cguro she felt that i didnt love her anymore. alam mo un, ung tipong ala n tlga sex at d nko natabi sa kanya.. so i decided to find her i new job. para naman ma miz ko sya. nag work na sya but still ganon pa rin ako. d k p rin sya maasikaso. the 1st 4mnths of her work is ok. but it started this xmas. nag paalam sya na may lakad daw cla ng friend nya. un na nga, i felt na parang nawawala na sya saken. un pala meron na sya affair. NAGULAT ako. i didnt expect na she can do that.d k tlga matangap na nangyari un. so i decided to leave together w/ my daughter..i dont know wat happen but ever since i find out that im loosing her my love for her starting to grow again. i feel that i cant lose her. i realize that i love her so much. tama tlga ung saying na. you never know wat your loosing until its totally gone. sobrang magulo tlga buhay ko. i started crying all day long. even my job is being affected. now she texted me, nag sosorry! d daw nya kaya mawala kme. so pinilit ko sya mag sabi ng totoo. if she want us to be ok sbi ko she need to explain all wats happen. so un na nga. sabi nya nag bar daw sya. tapos un may nkpagkilala. tpos un may nangyari na kagad. WTF! i cant expain wat i feel in that moment. she said it happen twice. but i dunno if shes telling the truth. the second one is the time na nag bago nako, kya un ung pnka hard part saken. So un na nga. nag sorry sya in what happen. i think she's feels guilty in what happen. tinangap ko po sya! i blame myself why this happen to us. today im giving all ive got to make her love me again. im doing not normal things i that didnt do before. the hard part is every time i say her i cant forget wat happen to us. what she do to me. ndi ko tlga matangap na may nka SEX syang iba. na i think even 10yrs from now, d k kya kalimutan.. ang hirap2 tlga. minsan nga tlga affected ung work ko at day to day activities ko. d tlga ako makapag move on. minsan nga iniisip ko na kya lng bumalik saken wife ko kc naawa sya saken at sa anak namen. ayaw ko naman ng ganon. ang gsto ko kaya sya bumalik kc MAHAL nya p rin ako. and sometimes i notice my wife na there is sumthing bothering her. somethings i feel that she doesnt love me anymore. tntanong ko pero sabi love daw nya ko. pinag reresign ko sya sa work pero ayaw nya. wat happen to me now is totally the different me. i always waiting for her to get home. i always miz her always. mas importante na ngyn ung work nya kaysa saken. i need some advice po. wat will i do. do i leave once again and try my luck if she will back to me again. natatakot naman ako kc bka pag umalis ako magkta ulet sila ni lucky guy. later on i found out that the lucky guy is her staff in the ofis. wow! gsto ko n mamatay!

now, were doing fine. but the pain is still der. were having sex evryday. i can see her effort. nabbgay ko sa kanya lahat ng d ko maibgay before. minsan nga nagtataka ako bkt ganon lng kadali sa kanya ung nangyari, ung tipong parang wala lang. i know nman na she loves me pa rin but im also thinking na no choice kc sya at ako tlga kailangan nya piliin not because we have a baby but also because wala tlga sya mapapala dun sa guy na nagbgay sa kanya ng attention. btw, ung lucky guy pla is also married and may anak n rin. haayyyy! gsto ko tlga gantihan ung lalaki pag nkta ko un.. grrrr...

1st of all im not married, im just saying whats in my mind....

mahirap talaga makalimutan yung nagyari, pero kasi in a marriage it takes two to tango, pero wala ng sisihan, mag usap kayo ng masinsinan about youre situation

think postive pre, baka kaya madali nya lang na isangtabi yung nangyari sa kanila nung guy is becoz wala lang sa kanya yun fling lang at ikaw talaga ang mahal nya,

learn from this expirience na lang pre para di na maulit, its nice to hear na you guys are fine now,,

• 2 months later...