Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

pwede ba iadd "how do you stay away from someone you love so much if...

-you know for a fact you guys can't really have a commitment because he/she loves someone else?

-the love you have for this person isn't reciprocated at all?"

:cry:

Edited by wetkiss

move to another state...get a new life, make new friends that are not connected with him

I actually did a stupid thing to forget someone my first love (my ex-fiancee)

and nurse a heartache..

I got married just out of the blue...no thoughts about it...just woke up one day and

said I'm marrying whoever can show me they love me the most, regardless of how

I feel for them. I didn't sleep with him...basta sabi ko whoever would love me enough to

marry me without sleeping with me first then siya na yun....ngeee big mistake!

Talk about taking rebound relationship to a different level..

I thought I would learn to love him but

after 5 years of tumultuous marriage, we finally got a divorce.

it is indeed hard.. it is indeed painful..

i currently have one in the office, we use to call eachother as "soulmates". yung nga lang i am married and she's not when i met her. confusing kase she likes me and i like her kaso di pde.. now, we're good friends na lang pero deep inside i still love her and i know she feels the same too by the look of her eyes...

why would you stay away from your love one? labo...

but if for some reason kelangan tlga... pakamatay ka... hehe

i mean... for me ha... i know mababaw na idea but

it is better to die than stay away from the one you love  :boo:  :evil:

Pakamatay? That's creative. remember the saying girl "Death might be peaceful, but dying is sure a bitch." We'll if you really love somebody but have to stay away for a reason, then I'm sure whatever the reason is it has to be a damn good one. That's why when I do fall in love I don't give 100% of my heart. I always leave a couple of % for myself. Imagine my case,

I see her and talk to her 5 days a week. She know my interest in her and she doesn't stop me. Problem is she's getting married n.

After a couple of months I realized that its not that I have to stay away from her, rather be with her for the remaining time b4 getting married and try to give her the best time of her life. Now that's true love. Unconditional. ciao

Same case with Lian.

It is very difficult to leave someone who turns to be more valuable than the one you currently have. And the hardest part is choosing what’s best for her even if it means causing your own sorrow.

I love her so much that even if haven’t seen her for a long time, I still think of her and wishing that I could bring back the time where I should have stayed with her. I missed her so much. :(

• 2 months later...

Lie to yourself, tell yourself that it's his/her loss kahit na ikaw yung lugi. :lol: Yun na lang ginagawa ko ngayon, I tell myself I'll eventually find someone better or better suited for me. Problema lang the grass is always greener on the other side, kahit sino makasama mo meron things na maaalala mo na mas gusto mong ginagawa nung isa. <_< Just my 2 cents.