Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

HOW WOULD YOU STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE YOU LOVE SO MUCH?

IF...

...YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED

... YOU HAVE KIDS

... AND YOU DONT WANT TO HURT HER

... AND SHE/HE IS YOUR FRIEND'S BF/GF

... AND SHE/HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH

If one's conscience (and will) is strong enough, then this wouldn't present too much of a problem. If you're not happy with your marriage, work it out first. Having an affair only complicates things. If you indulged yourself and find that you're in too deep, just remember what you stand to lose. It has now become a choice between your family and the other woman. She also deserves to have someone all to herself. You can't have your cake and eat it, too. You just end up hurting more people, that way.

We have a knack for justifying our choices, even when we know that they do more harm than good. Your hands are not tied. Know in your heart what is best for all, and have the courage to do it.

Guest Camerie

Depends on the intensity of love you're feeling... I have experienced loving someone so much that even I keep my self busy or look for diversions, I just can't keep him out of my mind.... :wub:

post-81237-1132565600.jpg

Guest Camerie

This worked for me, if you split up with somebody you love so much and you can't seem to forget him, just think of all the negative things he did to you and don't think of the good ones because you'll just miss him more... It would be easier for you to forget the guy this way...

post-81237-1132566417.jpg

gee. i don’t want to complicate things. as much as possible i wont put myself into that kind of situation. and as much as possible if ever I will start to feel like I’m falling i’ll bring it to an end. well im used to it already so i know i can do it. i dont want to be selfish i can set aside my feelings what important are those people who loved, hoped and expecting more from me.

it's easier said than done....

there are too many factors to consider....you should be into it in order to understand fully....it's to hard when your heart and mind are fighting....even if I know what to do, I still dont know if I would have the courage to do it. I'll cross the bridge when I get there.

:)

ahhhhh...... ang hirap ang hirap

ang daling sabihin na makakalayo ka rin..

pero mahirap..

kapag nasa situation na ganon ka na pala wala ka ring magagawa...

from experience (sobrang recent experience) wag ka na lang maglasing... kasi malamang tatawagan mo siya... tapos it's really stupid na naman.. kasi magpapakatanga ka uli... sheesh...

ahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sumisigaw lang...

How true.

Ang hirap kalimutan kahit ayaw mo na, will wake up early in the morning mga 3-4am kahit puyat o pagod. and iisipin mo ulit kayo. hanggat mapagod ka isipin at makatulog ka ulit. But sandali lang yon, you will always glance at your cell thinking na baka nag text cya.

If only there is such a thing as an instant amnesia, to erase lahat na nangyari just to get over it. Kaso wala!

Just keep busy, busy, busy. Avoid being idle, because the memory just creeps back at you and the depression hits you again. Until such time na youre completely rehabilitated... siguro..

Hmmm...don't know for you guys, but for my friend, I just lent him my PS2 and a lot of games. Tapos ang pagluluksa! Of course, the problem now is getting it back.

Ask a friend to get if from him. Or text or email him that you have to get what you have her borrow. You could say that your bro or your dad is looking for it….or there’s a party coming up and that gadget is a necessity….whatever.

Kapal naman niya para hindi ibalik yun.

Or if it's still an option, meet him somewhere to get your gadgets back....and then talk sincerely about reconciliation.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

Taena ang hirap naman gawin nito. Lalayo ka sa mahal mo?

Pero Kung talagang tinatawag ng pagkakataon, try mo na lang lumayo. As in lumayo talaga ha. Walang text messages, calls and any means of communication. Or else, you'll find yourself loving the person your entire life.

It will be helpful din yung isipin mo lahat ng bad things about your love one. Like bad breath sya, 'di mabango, baduy manamit, laki ng butas ng ilong at kung anu-ano pa. In short siraan mo sya sa sarili mo..wahehehe

always think na he doesnt really love you, kse pinakawalan k nya and he cant fight for that love na sinasabe nya sayo..

if he doesnt come back then maybe your not really meant for each other... there someone out there who is really meant for you.. jst be patient to wait for that person..

always think that you also deserve to be happy..

I tried to win her back.. kaso nag iba na talaga sya.. i asked her if she still feels for me.. and she said yes but ina different way (ang labo!).. i asked her again if kung ano ang gusto nyang gawin ko (if she said its over and i should move on, then i will), kaso she said "hindi ko alam." ano ba yan! I then asked her to go out with me again, but she didnt reply and binitin lang ako. I even bought an expensive gift for our date but she found other excuses.

Its only then i realize that to her am not worth it anymore...swell, i should also think the same way.. she's also not worth wasting my time and effort. close book. change channel

I tried to win her back.. kaso nag iba na talaga sya.. i asked her if she still feels for me.. and she said yes but ina different way (ang labo!).. i asked her again if kung ano ang gusto nyang gawin ko (if she said its over and i should move on, then i will), kaso she said "hindi ko alam."  ano ba yan!  I then asked her to go out with me again, but she didnt reply and binitin lang ako. I even bought an expensive gift for our date but she found other excuses.

Its only then i realize that to her am not worth it anymore...swell,  i should also think the same way.. she's also not worth wasting my time and effort. close book. change channel

her?? g2g n ito.. :D

HOW WOULD YOU STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE YOU LOVE SO MUCH?

IF...

...YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED

... YOU HAVE KIDS

... AND YOU DONT WANT TO HURT HER

... AND SHE/HE IS YOUR FRIEND'S BF/GF

... AND SHE/HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH

I"LL JUST THINK THAT ITS BETTER TO LEAVE THAN TO KEEP RUINING HER LIFE ON ME, ILL JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT WE ARE NOT MEANT FOR EACH OTHER... :thumbsupsmiley: