Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

dude, out of sight, out of mind.

lumayo ka physically, severe communications, entertain yourself. mahirap gawin, but you must.

kaya mahirap humiwalay at kumalimot, kasi, once upon a time, she was an important part of your life. pansinin mo tol, ganyan din ang pakiramdam ng mga namatayan di ba? pero, this should not hinder you, kasi you now have responsibilities: to your wife, to your kids, to your GF, to yourself. Its either the good thing, or the right thing.

my family are going through this kind of dilemma right now, although the act was like 15 years old. and believe me, as the kid in this scenario, mahirap, lalo na sa kapatid ko. although I'm already 23, my brother 27 (hardly a kid, hehe ;) ), the pain is still there.

no use pondering too much on the past, just take it as a life lesson you can pass to your kids.

I've been to a, uhm.. "complicated" relationship before, i felt the same way, pero, in the end, I let my mind prevail. I owe her happiness and a good life at least, although at that time, she doesn't know that. If I kept up with what we were doing, I'll just drag her down, and thats the last thing I want her to experience. so I have to let her go, it can't be helped.

also, it would help if you talk to your wife about your problem. in the long run, this test would only strengthen your bond.

good luck dude!! B)

haaaayy... ang hirap naman... :(

Mahirap talaga kung AYAW MO. :P

Will power lang yan.. alam mo bang ang pinakamalakas na part/organ sa katawan ng tao eh ang UTAK? ..hindi PUSO.. pramis.. di ba obyus na nasa mataas nga shang posisyon eh.. ;)

[size=

kaya mahirap humiwalay at kumalimot, kasi, once upon a time, she was an important part of your life. pansinin mo tol, ganyan din ang pakiramdam ng mga namatayan di ba? pero, this should not hinder you, kasi you now have responsibilities: to your wife, to your kids, to your GF, to yourself. Its either the good thing, or the right thing.

still there.

no use pondering too much on the past, just take it as a life lesson you can pass to your kids.

I've been to a, uhm.. "complicated" relationship before, i felt the same way, pero, in the end, I let my mind prevail. I owe her happiness and a good life at least, although at that time, she doesn't know that. If I kept up with what we were doing, I'll just drag her down, and thats the last thing I want her to experience. so I have to let her go, it can't be helped.

also, it would help if you talk to your wife about your problem. in the long run, this test would only strengthen your bond.

[/size]

Fully agree with you. Dont live in the past.

And may I add .... always check if the benefit outweighs the cost..... matatahimik and happier if you turned your back on your wife and especially your kids? Your wife maybe selfish and is best handled by making her BUSY with hobbies, business, friends, etc...

To whatever you decide, will be praying for you....

• 2 months later...
Guest Insomnia Girl

When you feel the urge to see him and your heart starts aching, bite down and just watch a good movie. Or go to the gym. Or you can cry your heart out while you're on a bus that's speeding out of town.

• 5 months later...

It's only hard at first, actually it will feel like killing your soul. Over time, you'll get used to not having her in your life and you will adapt.

After a while, you will feel better. You might think of her but it's just that, you'll learn that you can live with just memories. They (memories)are good to have, but you have a real life to live.

Guest bubblegum

Don't stay away.. annoy him/her. Show him/her that you're the worst person he/she have ever hooked up with. Well, I'm sure he/she'll be the one to stay away from you.

If you keep on showing good things, it will only make him/her fall for you more.

Well, that's based from my own experience. That's what we're both doing now. :rolleyes:

Edited by bubblegum

i believe you just can't just leave her or him,you can't run away from it,from love is what i meant..there's always a means of communication,the celllphones,landlines and probably he'll know your address, i guess it would literally slide! i mean you'd realize later on that you would eventually have to leave, if you try to make false promises that you'd start not talking to him,cut the lines and change your sim,you would eventually go back to the habit,start talking and again and be bitter again and trying to the routine again of changing your number ladeeda, the best thing i'd advice is you let it slide, enjoy the moment, you don't need to fight it, time will come when its sunk into you,you'd jusr have to go! You can't totally deny it,love will stay there, just enjoy the moment,no right and wrong on things, do what you think its right,stop being a hypocrite,enjoy! ENJOY!

darnit!

hahah what a question.

for my part, i tried to stay away but it isnt easy. its almost as if your heart, mind and soul pushes you towards that person and you are powerless...

what i realized is il just let it happen. however way it turns out. see... its good enough that i love.... one really should not ask for anything more.

:)

• 2 weeks later...