Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

How long have you been seeing each other nga pala?

I read somewhere that suicide attempts are made by people who know that it is an effective way of getting what they want.

U KNOW, THIS HAPPENED TO ME JUST EARLIER THIS YEAR....I DIDNT KNOW HE IS MARRIED UNTIL ONE DAY I DREAMT OF A GUY WHO CALLED MY FONE TO INFORM ME THAT MY BF IS MARRIED ALREADY, I REALLY COULDNT BELIEVE IT HES CLOSE TO PERFECT ..I WOKE UP CRYING AND CALLED HIM IMMEDIATELY, I ASK HIM STRAIGHT, THEN HE WAS WONDERING WHERE THE HELL I FOUND OUT, I TOLD HIM THAT I'VE DREAMT ABOUT IT...THEN I WAS AWAKEN BY THE TRUTH..ALL ALONG PALA HE IS MARRIED...

I WAS BEGGING FOR HIM TO STAY, THINGS ARE ALREADY COMPLICATED W/ THEM..I EVEN BEGGED HIM TO BED ME, JUST FOR THE LAST TIME...BUT HE WOULDNT WANT TO...I JUST REALIZE ALL ALONG THAT HE WOULDNT WAnt to hurt me more....but in the end, di ako nakarandam ng anger sa kanya, coz he has his own reasons why he didnt tell me..

for i have my own reasons WHY I DIDNT TELL HIM THAT MY MARRIAGE IS STILL UNDER THEPROCESS OF ANNULMENT...

:upside: :upside: :upside: :upside: :upside:

• 1 month later...
uuhhhmmnnnn...

it's really hard to forget someone very special to you....

it is easy to think how would you forget or stay away.....

but,in reality we can't think of any reason to stay away from him/her...

because no matter what,it is your heart that dictates what you should do...sometimes it rules over our mind...it depends on how deep we love the person,....there are people also who can easily forget, but there are also those which takes several years to move on.....:mtc:

------------------------------------

can you elaborate more? :unsure:

how if your partner just made excuses for him/her to stop loving you?

how would you react to that or what would you in case that happens?

DUNHILL C",)

------------------------------------

Actually, I have two solutions for those in bad relationships:

1. Change religion.... Remember what Islam is all about? Many wives, as long as you can support.

2. Change environment... Elope into another country. I have classmates whose fathers actually just left their families in the Phils.

But of course, there will be consequences.... and the greatest consequences are experienced by the children.

One of the worst is children committing suicide because they don't feel loved by their father/mother because he/she left them.

If you can stomach that, then by all means, follow the previous advice...

Just my two cents worth to send in a point for those who plan to leave their families because of other "loves"...

normally, calculated or well-planned white lies. or try to know the weakness of your sweetheart and capitalize on it.

meron isang mpa na nagkagusto sa akin - may asawa at anak - should i say i screwed her and after awhile gusto na niyang hiwalayan yung asawa - nagrefrain ako sa pagpunta sa mp and told her na pinag-trip ako sa abroad and i banished without her knowing na i am dating another mpa in that place somewhere else

Indeed.

First you have to make a decision of loving you partner for what she/he is or walk away......

Though you may end up regreting at it seemed you never tried to save it at all....

Then you reconcile.

If you love them for what he/she is and at the back of you thoughts this is not ideal for you

... then this will tire you off .... Indeed... And at this point you turn your back to him/her

there is no coming back...

I guess in the end, you won't have to do anything. Your heart will eventually tire and your pride will eventually win. Reason, Logic will take over and you will be able to walk away without looking back.

Guest BDC0425
HOW WOULD YOU STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE YOU LOVE SO MUCH?

IF...

...YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED

... YOU HAVE KIDS

... AND YOU DONT WANT TO HURT HER

... AND SHE/HE IS YOUR FRIEND'S BF/GF

... AND SHE/HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH

if you are married

- then you are stupid to have been unfaithful to your wife!!! :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: :thumbsdownsmiley: obviously it only shows that you are a loser!!! ( sorry for the word)

if you have kids

- how stupid can you get??? your not just a loser , also an irresponsible person.

if you dont want to hurt her

- the time that you have entered into the relationship you have already did!!! thunk about it!!!!

he / she loves you so much

- bagay kayo pareho kayong tanga at gago!!! of course, if the other party doesnt know that you are married then shame on you!!! pero kung alam nya clearly that you are married then it is his/ her fault and the time he/she entered that relationship, he/she knows clearly that there are consequences that he/she must face in the future!!!

SORRY PO SA REPLY KO BUT THE TRUTH HURTS!!!!

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

HOW WOULD YOU STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE YOU LOVE SO MUCH?

IF...

...YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED

... YOU HAVE KIDS

... AND YOU DONT WANT TO HURT HER

... AND SHE/HE IS YOUR FRIEND'S BF/GF

... AND SHE/HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH

in all your posts, you never mentioned telling your wife about this problem and it seems that you intend to keep it that way if you can get away with it. don't you think its way too unfair to her already? don't get me wrong, i'm not blaming you. its just that i don't think you can just pretend it never happened and return to where it was before should you ever succeed in pulling this off on the girl's end. going back to your family is as much a decision of your family (your wife particularly) as it is of yours.

you have to tell your wife the truth. you have to get her involved, at the very least, in deciding whether she still wants you back or not. for all you know she might just stick it out with you thru the whole thing. and then again, she might just not---which i won't blame her for also--its one of the consequences you will have to face. but, bro, you have to make things right in the right way. you'll probably end up alone eventually but you have to give everyone the respect they deserve--and i mean everyone!

I guess in the end, you won't have to do anything. Your heart will eventually tire and your pride will eventually win. Reason, Logic will take over and you will be able to walk away without looking back.

even if you really really love someone??

people invented the word "love" to have an escape route to things they are not fully understand, their stupidities , irrational thinkin that is blinded by the mere presence of that someone.

trying to save my girlfriend/wife life sacrificing mine.some actually happens.but wat is the logic about trying to end your natural life tryin to save someone?at the end it all boils down to "love", but what is love?

illogical isnt it?

just tryin to explain..,

peace out.

• 4 weeks later...