Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

hi! everyone this is the first time i did something like this and i hope the

last time too. I love reading the replies here in the love thread, but never did i

imagine myself askin about my own  predicament with it i guess it really happen

sometimes. Let me share my own story hope you’ll take time for it.

I’m 25 and currently working I met this guy he’s been my client and I was

victorious  closing a deal with him, but it doesn’t  stop there he ask me if we

could be friends so I said yes why not? so we are now I call him everyday

at his office and he calls me if he have spare time(most of the time) we even talk at night just sharing stories he even told me about his girlfriend for 4yrs now and I would

tell him about my ex we’ve  been friends now for a year, but I feel that it’s

much longer than that. One day he told me something that any girl wouldn’t

believe he confessed that he’s a battered boyfriend not just physically, but most

emotionally at first I don’t know if I  should believe him till he told me some

instances about it and I was shock I never knew that there would be a women

capable of doing those things and saying words that a boyfriend couldn’t

accept. I ask him why are you still in the relationship? I got one answer from him

he just simply told me that “I Love her” that’s it how sweet it is right?.

DAMN!!! girl I guess you don’t deserve this guy I told myself. That’s when I

started paying more attention to him he’s a good guy he thanks me for

everything he even told me that I make him happy that im one of those person

who makes him smile. He’s a fine guy and I guess every woman would want

to have someone like him except that he’s a little flirty , he’s caring and sweet ,

he even reminds me to bring an umbrella if ill be going out hahahaha….

it’s true (kakatuwa cya noh!) and I do the same too telling him to take care always and thank him for making me happy too. Then one day I cross that line a very thin line

between friendship and love. Not like before if he tells me about his girl I would just listen, but now everytime he tells me about his girl I can feel the pain like you wish it was you. I don’t know how it happened I’ve just come to a

point where I no longer just want to be his friend. Im really happy when he calls

if not I miss him and feel bad. Now I have so many questions to ask and I hope you could share a little of your time to answer I would really appreciate all your replies.

Note: I never meet him personally we just talk over the phone , but we already trade pics.

What’s next should I tell him how I feel?

Can I ask him not to call me anymore?

If I tell him how I feel and he tells me that the feeling is mutual? (assuming! hehehe .…)

Or should I leave him and her girlfriend?

Could I tell him how I feel before I leave the friendship?

I just don’t want to leave having questions in mind of what if’s

*this was suppose to be a new topic,but i didn't have the permission to do so and i cant wait to read your replies so i have to post it here i guess it fits here too.thanks

First, be sure of what you are feeling..

Second, tell him <point blank> whatever it is your feeling...

That's one way to get the what if's out of your mind...

Goodluck...

heto lang masasabi ko dyan...

if you know you have done everything and given it your all pero ayaw pa rin niyang iaccept...then have some self respect....love yourself more...there's more dignity in that than stay in a situation where your love is just being thrown away.

letting go makes you a better person.

change focus..its hard but you have to do it or better take the risk of hanging urself..friends will be a better help. try to open up with someone u can trust and then start to analyze. replect and pray tht he will guide u to come up with a good decision...

marami pa dyan kaya wag ka matakot... think this way it happened bcoz god prepare someone better for u..

• 5 months later...

To begin with, that is a very hard situation to deal with. There are things that you have to do no matter how painful. If I were in that situation. I will choose to talk to the guy and say my last goodbye. After that, I might just opt to live in another country or in a place far enough I know the chance for our paths to cross again is already very slim. :heart:

Sa totoo lang tsong, hayaan mo lang siyang mag-suicide, di naman nya sigurado gagawin yun. . .

huwag mong hayaan masira ang buhay pamilya mo lalu na ang buhay ng mga anak mo. . .

kung masaya ka na sa asawa mo huwag ka ng maghanap pa ng iba. . .

kung sa isang asawa nga aburido na, e di lalu sa dalawa. . .

parang kumuha ka ng isang pang batong ipupuk-puk sa ulo mo, tama ang isa. . .

cut all communications and all possibilities of engagement.. its hard to stay away from the one u loved so much.. if she/he did wrong to you, think bout it and let it be ur basis why you wanted to stay away from that person.. its true, you still have the love if the pain won't go and you can't forgive.. find other things that would divert your attention, keep yourself busy and do/learn new things that will help you improve as a person.. in due time you'll never notice that you did it and that person is no longer in your system and you're ok with the things that happen around you.. be numb and be strong.. B) :goatee:

1. Cut all forms of communication (change your cell and landline nos., erase her phone number from your SIM, etc.)

2. Stay away from common friends and common/favorite places.

3. Change your place of residence (move to an apartment or a relative, go out of town or out of the country)

4. Keep yourself busy (engage in new sports/hobbies, get a second job, work overtime all the time, join an NGO, etc.)

5. Meet new people (register at MTC!, join EBs! set-up your YMs and Friendster accounts)

• 2 weeks later...

uuhhhmmnnnn...

it's really hard to forget someone very special to you....

it is easy to think how would you forget or stay away.....

but,in reality we can't think of any reason to stay away from him/her...

because no matter what,it is your heart that dictates what you should do...sometimes it rules over our mind...it depends on how deep we love the person,....there are people also who can easily forget, but there are also those which takes several years to move on.....:mtc: