Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

you can't...kasi you still love the person so much nga eh. as long as attached ka pa rin emotionally you cant stay away. but eventually if the love is not reciprocated, mawawala din yung sayo. then you will be able to stay away na. couple it with other activities you enjoy. yung activity that won't remind u of the person ha :P

I'm forced to stay away...

Physically and geographically, we're miles apart...

I can't continue with the relationship, I'm no longer free...

I have to think of her future too...

Sadly, her future's just not with me...

damn why does it have to be this way ... why people fall in love even of they are commited

it sucks ... i really love that pretty angel baby of mine but i just have to let go :(

i just can't give her the happiness she'e looking for ... i wish i kud

for me....

if there a reason para to stay away from her/him...

cgro hahayaan ko lang yun nrrmdaman ko...

pero kung wala naman reason para lumau ako sakanya

i will stay pa din sa syd niya...

xmpre mahal mo nga eh...

:cool: Parang nangyari na sa iyo ? joke.... :-) Sa akin kasi nangyari na.... kaya parehas tayo ng opinyon. :cool:

u cant...it haunts you...and makes you remember more.

no matter how hard i tried, and how much i gave up...and went so far away...

he's still in my heart!!! :cry:

[Posted by 210.213.176.228 via http://algart.net/ww This is added while posting a message to avoid misuse.

Try: http://webwarper.net/webwarper.exe Example of viewing: http://webwarper.net/ww/~av/manilatonight....6427&st=280 ]

Edited by bitchy_mammie
HOW WOULD YOU STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE YOU LOVE SO MUCH?

IF...

...YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED

... YOU HAVE KIDS

... AND YOU DONT WANT TO HURT HER

... AND SHE/HE IS YOUR FRIEND'S BF/GF

... AND SHE/HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH

dont stay away , because you really cant. TIME management lang yan....... if she love you so much, she will understand !

and to add ...... WAG KA LANG PAPAHULI !!! ....hehehehehehe

I have a similar situation, I'm falling in love with another girl, we text each other every time, i visit her at her apartment sometimes, we're I can say somewhat close, but I have a gf & i love her very much..it just gets frustrating every time I'm with the other girl, I wish na wala akong gf ngyn kasi I can really see a stable and happy relationship with her, but at the same time, I love my gf & I don't want to hurt her, ok ang relationship namin and approved kami by both our families..any advice in resolving this problem?

related siya sa tanong ng topic na 'to, kasi I try my best to stay away from the other girl but I just can't stand not texting or not being with her, parang kulang araw ko pag hindi ko siya nattext or nkkausap and ang masama dun alam ng gf ko na friends kami, frustrating no? minsan nga naloloko na ko sa kakaisip, any suggestions would be great, tnx..

I have a similar situation, I'm falling in love with another girl, we text each other every time, i visit her at her apartment sometimes, we're I can say somewhat close, but I have a gf & i love her very much..it just gets frustrating every time I'm with the other girl, I wish na wala akong gf ngyn kasi I can really see a stable and happy relationship with her, but at the same time, I love my gf & I don't want to hurt her, ok ang relationship namin and approved kami by both our families..any advice in resolving this problem?

related siya sa tanong ng topic na 'to, kasi I try my best to stay away from the other girl but I just can't stand not texting or not being with her, parang kulang araw ko pag hindi ko siya nattext or nkkausap and ang masama dun alam ng gf ko na friends kami, frustrating no? minsan nga naloloko na ko sa kakaisip, any suggestions would be great, tnx..

Don't settle for the one you can live with but settle for the one you can't live without.http://www.gifszone.com/content/icon/mini_icons/mini_icon_297.gif

How bad... for her to still want you when she could have someone better than you... when she could have someone who could offer her what you can't give her truly ..... i think i know the feeling when your love can't be reciprocated... and i think what she really needs to know is that you don't have a future with her... start now. Don't give her false hopes even if she tries something stupid like killing herself. Both of you have to be strong in this situation. If you have chosen your family over her, am very very proud of you. You are a man of your words. But let her go....

know what?? i haven't exactly lost my love to my wife.... and yes you're right... i've decided to let go of her na, in favor of my family... pero getting it done is a completely different and difficult thing to do :(

may bf nga sya e.. mas guapo sa akin.. succesful sa career(surgeon sa 1 hospital s Oklahoma)..mabait.. at may prinsipyo... i know... kse he's my friend :( an'sama ko talaga 'no?

Too much love will k*ll you

If you can't make up your mind

Torn between the lover and the love you leave behind

You're headed for disaster because you never read the signs

Too much love will k*ll you, every time

I'm just the shadow of the man I used to be

And it seems like there's no way out of this for me

I used to bring you sunshine

Now all I ever do is bring you down

How would it be if you were standing in my shoes

Can't you see it's impossible to choose

No there's no making sense of it

Every way I go I have to lose

Oh too much love will k*ll you

Just as sure as none at all

It'll drain the power that's in you

Make you plead and scream and crawl

And the pain will make you crazy

You're the victim of your crime

Too much love will k*ll you, every time

It'll make your life a lie

Yes too much love will k*ll you

And you won't understand why

You'd give your life you'd sell your soul

But here it comes again

In the end

The best way is to talk things out and tell him straightforward that it would be easier for you to get over him if he'd help you too by not communicating with you anymore, no his and hellos and not even a forwarding message. :thumbsdownsmiley: its definitely gonna be tough but thats the only way to get over him. but if you think that it still isn't gonna work, try this:

- Get another job that would require you to travel or at least a job that's located far enough to avoid him and getting bumped

at him

- Get yourself a new hobby (hubby pede na rin) , at least the one that won't remind you of him

- Avoid talking to your common friends, that way you won't be tempted to find out how he is

- Change your mobile and residence nos.

- Find someone else to love, someone you think would be more deserving of your attention and affection

- beautify yourself :cool: