The Mail Box

Naaalala mo ba nung sinayaw kita kagabi sa rooftop.....muntikan pang masunog yung pantalon ko sa dami ng kandila na pinalibot ko .....hehehe.....babes...eto yung kanta natin...

Forever

Now, while we’re here alone

And all is said and done

Now I can let you know

Because of all you’ve shown

I’ve grown enough to tell you

You’ll always be inside of me

How many roads have gone by

So many words left unspoken

I needed to be by your side

If only to hold you

Forever in my heart

Forever we will be

And even when I’m gone

You’ll be here in me

Forever

Once, I dreamed that you were gone

I cried out trying to find you

I begged the dream to fade away

And please awaken me

But night took a hold of my heart

And left me with no one to follow

The love that I lost to the dark

I’ll always remember

Forever in my heart

Forever we will be

And know that when I’m gone

You’ll be here in me

Forever in my heart

You always thought I’d be

I’d be yours

Forever....

Babes....sana pagisipan mo yung sinabi ko....luv u......

hey, you! yeah, i know... these past few days (and nights) we rarely had the chance to talk and they're mostly my fault. and to say that this and that were too compelling to not do what minimal and menial things i should do--is wrong.

nonetheless, it's just how it is. but don't ever think there was a moment when i have taken you off my mind, consciously and otherwise. thinking about how the week went, i don't suppose i have to tell you what the highligths were... save, of course, for how naive i have been thru that theater episode.

oh, well, nothing is ever perfect but we're used to that and before i risk exposing the fact that i'm too numb drunk to make any sense with what i write here, let me just say ayos ah... and good night as alwats. :*

mr attached,

have you ever wondered who i am? have you ever wondered what your real intentions are?

why me? you don't know me, you haven't seen me...you only know me here. and yet the questions i receive from you are quite astounding...so astounding that at one point they become appalling.

yes, i am complaining. that meeting people like you and your single counterparts make me lose respect for men in general. that meeting the real respectful ones at times need be mediated by an impersonal medium like this. that letting other people appreciate me need the world wide web's aid. it is frustrating. down right annoying at times.

there are times when we hit it off, a certain chemistry develops. no hanky panky please. and yet, by the time we meet, either by mind or by sight, you disappear...from fear, from annoyance, from something else, i dunno. most of the times, i have no regrets with my decisions. yet there are moments when i wonder "what if?"

still, i must hold on to my principles, if only to uphold fragments of my self perceived dignity.

i am not a toy, nor a commodity. i am more than that. and i will always be. important, significant, unique. a solution juxtaposed to another person's conundrums.

sincerely,

neville

beloved,

i wait for you, and still i wait.

my sincerest apologies, but in moments of weakness, i wish to complain. i do not wish to wait any longer. i wish to be with you.

but how can i? we have not met each other yet. wherefore art thou?

time passes by, i do not wish it to be my nemesis. be with me, stay with me.

let us make each other finally happy.

sincerely,

your beloved

Joan,

In your life you will find one person, your forever love, your forever friend. This person is your soul mate, your one true love, and your best friend. The love between you will go beyond words, and be spoken deep within the eyes. This feeling, this connection, will never be broken. They will truly show you that forever means, forever. :flowers:

Ls

To yOu,

i hate you...! i hate you! i hate u!!!

MATIGAS KA MASYADO... HND AKO BAGAY SAU.. HND AKO PARA SAYO..

ALAM KONG MALI AKO.. OO AMINADO AKO..

HND BA SAPAT NA HUMINGI NG TAWAD SAYO.?

ANONG GS2 MONG GAWIN KO? LUMUHOD,DUMAPA SA HARAP MO?

MASYADO MONG BINA BABA ANG PAG KATAO KO...

<_<

Edited by malisyosa_ako

Her influence on you is of great concern to me. I know you're keeping secrets from me. She's had some escapades and it won't surprise me if I find out later that she was able to talk you into getting or participating into some of those. I already know of one.

I love you and I'm hanging on. But I would appreciate if you would be more up front with me. That's all I ask.

dear you,

there are always sides. there's always a winner and a loser. for every person who gets, there's always someone who must give.

who gives a damn which one you are? or which one i am?

the fact that we're here. that we get through it everyday. makes us winners. but as human beings, we have this endless need for more than what we have. you will hear it from me more than i hear it from you.

let's just aim to get through the day with the thought that in more ways than can be said and can be counted, we are luckier than the rest to have this.

stretch that patience a wee bit longer. this doesn't happen everyday.

i want nothing but happy thoughts when you time travel again.

:*

love always,

me

Guest foxtrotbravo

ahh, what an exhilirating feeling....! to be able to do again something you havent done in over a decade... like reading a book from cover to cover without putting down. page one upon take off, last page on touch down! :thumbsupsmiley:

i brought with me two good books. one is a new, non-fictional book given by a very dear friend a few months ago --"insatiable" by gael greene, a book which reminds me of my excessess and which i havent really read yet but browse. the other was a mid-80's best seller which i decided to re-read--Kane and Abel by Jeffrey Archer, a fictional book which somehow influenced my banking career. it was like reading it for the first time....