The Mail Box

7yrs of waiting from me and you got no answer. and your asking me for the last time today..

But if, if I accept u ryt now just to save u frm ur problems and by not marrying someone whom u didn’t love. Do u think am I being fair?..to you or to myself?

Ur my beloved frnd.. don’t wanted seeing u that way.

*ang gagaling naman magsulat ng mga ka MTC ko grabeeeh!!! mga idolll! yiheee!

ako eto lang:

To whom it may concern,

utang na loob tapusin nyo na mga problema ko...pautangin nyo naman ako ( ng walang bayaran! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Call_gurl/rofl.gif) kahit patak patak lang dyan mga pwends!!! tas inuman tayo ng pamorningan sa pasko! YEAH! http://foolstown.com/sm/jok.gif

:heart: forever and ever,

Iwa

Supposing there is courage in certainty -- will that make you less of a coward? Wouldn't that aggravate your stupidity even more, emphasizing the big blunder of your pseudo-bravado?

Why you are still walking with a stiff-upper lip through these corridors surprises me. You should learn from Shinzo Abe. Or at least, start learning the art of Seppuku, so then, you will disembowel yourself and not us, and your suicide will benefit a thousand more lives. Come to think of it, you are just like our national artists who are worth more dead than alive. Take that as a compliment, there are those who are worth nothing whether they come or go. Your going will make most of our staying worthwhile.

The problem is, we suppose what is not, and therefore saves you not. You are a cow ready for the slaughter.

Deal with it, man. Let's see how you roast. And boy, do I know how to make a good barbecue!

Just a word to carry with you, the best way out is always through.

- C

dear you,

you don't really need this piece of advise, just that i know you'll practically be dragging yourself to the office today and i thought you could use something to get you off the mind set... besides liquor. just this: someone once told me that in anything you do, always see if you are gaining respect or attention. just aim for respect. attention is easy. :)

always,

me.

y, sí, los mariscos están llamando nuestro nombre. :lol:

Hurriedly written down on my scratch paper, in the midst of an exam at that:

We are not become better men if we merely match ourselves against our lessers in sheer intelligence. The brightest of generals have come up through only the best of armies. There is no exception to that rule. So the highest high grounds are become guarded by the brightest competition, of course. If not so guarded - beware of fakes.

Attaining that high ground helps you to solve just about any situation. And to fix just about any problem.

...that said, I would be happy with a B given the competition I am in right now. Good lord they are bright.

LC

funny. that's how i see and label things these days. those i don't understand. those i cannot accept. questions i want to ask but can't. answers i have in mind to questions i will never ask. they're ... funny.

sometimes spoken with a hint of truth. most of the time with bitterness and sarcasm.

i know no matter how i delude myself, what's happening to me is definitely not funny. but how do you prepare yourself for a disappointment so heartbreaking you cannot even cry over it? oh i know, over the weekend the reality of the f#&ked up situation will sink in. then i'll cry. maybe to you. maybe to them. i'll sulk. i'll turn to the friendly spirits. then i'll ask myself, what happened? how did i not see it coming? then more crying. until someone else slaps me so hard with the reality that i have to move on. that i have to let go of something i thought was there.

a friend who once read the lines of my palm said there's going to be something/someone better. but i don't want that. i want what i have within arms reach now. the almost but not quite thing. i want answers to my questions. i want periods not question marks or ellipses.

right now, the solid and grounding thing i was looking forward to is practically just a figment of my imagination. and i think the next best option is that which is fleeting and transient but best for everyone.

so what now? not much. just a fervent handom and dumot that the things i label funny, will eventually make me laugh when i look back at them.

this may or may not be what you think it is.

funny. really. it is.

ms,

di lahat ng yun ay totoong nangyari sa akin.

ang artist ay bumubuo. sa iba ibang pamamamagitan. ang iba ay guhit, ang iba ay kulay, ang iba ay salita.

minsan may paliwanag, madalas wala.

parang komiks, babasahin mo tapos maiisip mo totoo kaya yun?

o base sa totoong nangyari?

kung ang epekto ay nakakapagpaisip at nakakasundot ng emosyon, hindi siguro masama.

hindi ko alam na may nagbabasa pala. ang mga iyon ay parang sobrang laway na kailangang idura. kung hindi ay maiipon at di na makakapagsalita. hindi ata maganda ang analogy pero yun ang pinakamalapit na nasisip ko.

maraming salamat.

s

hey,

what do you know. another year!

we had a simple and quiet night celebrating your birthday. just us, the kids and the bomb news for entertainment.

so simple i only had cocoa crunch.

black sheep is having a blast back home. i might go away too. i would like to. but everything's still tentative.

help me decide, will you?

there's also one thing i need your guidance with. yes. that thing. :)

i love you. after all these years. you are my one great love.

missing you,

k

I'm not the iron maiden that you think I am. I also get hurt and I cry.

My knees have been skinned, scraped, or otherwise abraded but I've learned to stand up and move on whenever I fall down.

I told you over and over that I will always be here for you no matter what happens.

I mean it.

I will always value our friendship.

Edited by mwah

I'm sorry.

I know you're fed up with me and my fickle and ever-changing mind...

My decision may not make sense....for now. But maybe someday it will.

Maybe the friendship has to go too....it will all depend on you.

Thank you for just about anything and everything.

angel

on 2nd thought....i'm sure somebody out there, whether from mtc or not, can meet your needs better....much better than i can....

Edited by angel_by_day

slide,

we had our longest conversation last night! can you believe that? :lol:

and did you know you were talking to a crunk person all along?... :lol:

kakatawa no? ... :upside:

naalala ko tuloy...i had a classmate in high school...he's good looking but really geeky...

a few months after graduation...we learned he lost it...i mean really...he went insane...

....and the funny part is...everyone avoided seeing him..while i, strange as i am...

i was really decided to find him (didn't know where he lived...never really cared abt the guy...

when we were still classmates) ... i don't know...suddenly i got so interested in him...

like i wanna know how he thinks now that he's crazy :lol:

... i'd really like to dig deep into his thoughts...idk why... :unsure:

there is something utterly compelling about how his mind works now that he's insane...diba?

haha

sayang...never got to see him again.

la lang haha... thank youuu :flowers:

stubborn,

Please...just leave him alone. It's what he wants, it's what is needed,

he seems happier that way.

If you really care about him you will let him be.

...his happiness should matter to you...

stop being selfish...he wants to be free...don't try and stop him.

Try to be strong.

Don't call him when you're afraid....there are no monsters or ghosts...

or evil spirits...don't be afraid of the dark...just close your eyes and pray.

Are you there?

I have been thinking too much about a lot of things lately and I might have missed your passing by. That's the curse I have to bear, my tendency to compound matters when pressure forces, to make thinking condensed than scattered. It drives me to focus on a single object where everything is put together and gets undivided attention from me all at the same time. Unfortunately, I was too preoccupied with that one pool I have an inkling I missed your coming.

Lou von Salome would have dealt with this differently. But I am neither she nor close to being one like her.

On the other hand, I do know how to be detached, but just haven't wanted to for I have isolated myself for so long I thought I would enjoy even a Genji of any form.

Maybe its time I revert to the previous persona while you are still making your rounds. By the time you get to coming near, I'll be prepared. For practicality, more than anything.

But there will be no more surrender from me for it is a strategy that may be used but once. Too much of it makes it a way of life, a weakness that can easily cause defeat. And there can be no more seduction -- this seducer can be seduced but once, and no more. I will not be like most who are enticed by every mythical creature that excites their fancy. That I refuse to be.

You will not be pleased to have someone who has great poverty of the senses. If that is permissible by your standards, then I will in no way be crossing your paths at all.

- C

Hey,

I got your "fan" mail.

Lemme put it this way. Too much of everything is simply too much.

Like, too much of pixie dusts will generally break the spell. Too much exposure brings boredom. Too much effort on reality makes it a phony. Too much connection leads to suffocation.

And too much of that kind of attention warps me out..

- C