The Mail Box

got the shock of my life....conveyed by a simple ym message from you.....

thought i was totally non-existent in your busy world

and i'm glad to find out i'm not.

at any rate, i sincerely hope you'd find the right person for you, in this lifetime....be it me or somebody else....no expectations this time....whatever will be, will be.

you have a kind heart, and you deserve to be happy.

if this letter ever reaches your sight, your mind, and your heart.....i do hope i'd get a response. If not, then precisely why I placed it here in the mail box....something unexpressed, and will probably stay that way - undelivered....

angel.

Edited by angel_by_day

sorry to leave abruptly...just like that

didnt mean to do it, but i had to

there really are things which you should be prioritizing,

and believe me, i understand

i've told you before

i will never nag

and i will never demand

and really...i'm getting the hang of it...

....of getting disappointed...

....of getting hurt.....

i'll end this un-mailed letter with a sigh....hay

angel.

I could never forget the day that you discovered my little nook in the universe.

I had no intentions of exposing myself to the world at my most vulnerable state.

You were not supposed to know that I was wallowing in my own grief, sorrow and pain.

Now I catch you taking a glimpse of my universe again.

I do want to talk to you and I do miss having you in my life.

I really appreciate your efforts but I'm just not ready to be your friend.

I’m sorry that I lost you and now I know that you’re sorry that you lost me too.

Edited by mwah

It used to be that when I walk the tiled sidewalk along 5th avenue, you come to mind. I went past Madison Square and savored the wet autumn breeze blowing through my hair, feeling the liberty in solitude as I walked back Lexington Avenue... and you never crossed my mind, not even once. Until you called. How in the world do you know when to call? Are you asking someone to watch over me? It's been weeks since your last long distance ring, and frankly, you haven't been crossing my mind, and suddenly you drop in to tell me you'll get me shoes from Orchard Road? You'll ask the Yuss to bring them to me?

What gives?

you have very nice eyes. but i guess people have told you that before.

uhm, that's not something i'd easily forget. it was a bit awkward at the end and i saw how

you made the effort of trying to lighten the mood by saying " that' just it. unless she broke the crystal"

i hope for another round of conversations and laughter and more. less frenzy this time. and i promise not to out talk and out drink you.

ayos ah :*

:),

forgettable me