The Mail Box

to my new neighbor,

all my life i've wished for a family like yours... so now...everytime i see you guys...ha ha...i don't know what to feel...or think...

...nah...i've never been the envious type...

do i feel sorry myself?... well...maybe...perhaps...i dunno...i guess not...

ewan ko ba...

siguro...sana lang...sama nyo naman ako minsan! Muhahahaha!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/Call_gurl/rofl.gif

Guest majadera

snackaroo,

natameme ako nung pinagbuksan kita ng pintuan...

ang tagal narin bago kita ulet nakita, ang gwapo mo parin, ang bango mo parin.

haayy...

sayang.

suki,

maja

Dear Liza,

Hey it's me. Yup, the same guy who kissed you even with everyone watching. Though the memories of where we went and what we did are covered in haze and kaleidoscopic hues, what i still remember are your puppy warm hands brushing against my cheeks, your sugar lips tasting mine, and your soft arms wrapped around my neck.

When you left me, I felt the gut wrenching sadness of a million souls. In my sleep I would call out your name but only the fading whisper of your memories would lull me back to dreamland.

I loved you Liza. You were my first love.

The last time I saw you was 30 years ago. Now that I'm 34, would you still recognize me if you pass by the old neighborhood and see me riding our favorite swing, flashing the same candy smile I show everytime my favorite playmate comes out and play.

Well, I hope you would. I most certainly would.

Dearest Pretty Boy,

I never forgot about you...how can i? you know how much i love you....

remember when you were still a baby...and you got sick...remember how i took care of you?...

we all thought you were gonna die...but because i didn't want you to go...i did everything to save you...

i didn't care if i lose sleep...and then one morning...you were running around happily like nothing happened.

I remember the first time i saw you...you were such a pretty...pretty sight....full of life...and your face....

'ive never seen such a pretty face...that's why i named you Pretty Boy. And we fell inlove right there and then...

I never really thought we'd part....but times were hard...and people were cruel...i didn't want you to suffer...

you deserved better....so i had to send you away...

Years passed by...i thought you won't recognize me anymore..

but you never forgot...i was so delightfully surprised...i didn't think a pet like you will remember...

....i was wrong... you never had a change of heart...you love me...

.... now you're gone.....i'll never be able to see you...or touch you...

your beatiful white fur...your pretty...pretty....pretty face...

I know...you would've been happier if i was the last face you saw before you went to Sleep.

I am so sorry....so sorry....

I will miss you more now that i know i'll never be able to hold you again.....

now i know.. now i finally figured out why God gave you such a beautiful face.

such beautiful eyes.. and oh so tempting lips..

now i know, why He blessed you with such tempting body..

who says i could resist not to take a glance at you..

couldn't help to sometimes think of you..

now i finally understand why you seem to be so blessed with such beauty..

that is what you only got..

Edited by _Honey_

Mr. M,

it may have been a bad joke, but it was way below the belt...to call me as such.

so what if im active in this forum? can't i use this to express my views and blog? and at the same time learn from other people's views, too?

if the primary reason why you exist at mtc is to hook up with someone, then do not, by all means, assume that it is the goal of everyone else here.

geez....go backread and see my posts....then tell me if i make sense or not.

ABD

you are another person i wish i never met...

and yes it was mainly your fault because i was just standing there

and you went after me, i didn't even want to meet up with you in the first place, remember?

but you were too persistent...how i could i resist?

makes me wonder what kind of person would mess up with someone who's already messed up.

God if only I can see what's coming...

Things would've been different...

I should've taken a hint from your handle...

now i don't know what to do because i f#&king need that half!

and you stripped me off my f#&king pride!

Edited by iwalkalone

dear eve,

i think you pay too much attention to those pesky snakes that slither around for a prey. do what i do, whenever the snakes put up a show to entice you into taking a bite out of the fruit of knowledge of good and evil, i retreat back into the garden confident that no matter what spell they cast on you, you'll always find your way back into that tiny nook we have in this forest and to me.

sometimes the wait can be maddening so i pull out a few incantations we have made in the past to draw strength from. one of my favorites is the one i made for you a long, long time ago, its the fourth one we ever planted in the garden, i think. paid it a visit again, in fact, yesterday. potent spell. never fails to keep my faith. don't work much on snakes but it does on me... probably will work on you, too. go ahead, look it up.

ayos ah!

always,

adam. :*

m,

this is the happiest i've ever been in the longest time.

although in such a short time, you've managed to re-arrange my kitchen, my bathroom.

my entire house! i can honestly admit that this is the first we've spent days together as more of friends.

and not what we really are. i've never been as chatty without being accused of covering up a mistake.

this time around, we're more relaxed. maybe because of the baby, no?

see you in five days, m.

yes, viciousness is in my blood too :lol:

:heart:

k

dear friend B,

hay...what can I say....pagpasensyahan mo na lang sha muna....

it may have sounded impractical...i know....and you have all the right to feel bad about it.

But facing her bad temper with an equally bad one may not be a good idea at this point.

Siguro, when things have mellowed down a bit, then maybe you can talk to her about the budgetting and all...hay...

I completely understand how you feel...and i guess it's kinda futile to argue with somebody who has a closed mind, and would never even bother to hear your side...

Take care..

Your angel friend :hypocritesmiley:

P.S. sabi ko na, pwede ako marriage counselor haha....

Edited by angel_by_day

My DEAR sisters!

Thank you for EVERYTHING you do ... to help me. Esp. with my travel arrangements.

I would not be here in Hong Kong rite now ... if it werent for you both.

Hope to be able to repay you guys ... if not actual cash, maybe service?

That's the reason why I'm also exploring options in this coming month.

May things work out the way they should.

I love you!

A