The Mail Box

I did all that i could, but we have to let it go. I cannot even in a dream will allow you to give up what you want just to stay with me. Do what you have to do and let's see where this would lead us. I do want you , but I don't want you to look at me say 5 years down the road and look at me as the person who prevented you from becoming the person you are destined to be.

You made me see things in a different perspective.. To count my blessings.. To accept the joys and misfortunes that He gave.. To learn not to hate and forgive.. That conversation made realize all of these things.. and I just realized that I am lucky to have what I have............. and its already 4 in the morning.. Gotta log-out na!!! :D

Edited by revi

ei.. this is for you

----

I DIDN'T MEAN TO MAKE YOU MINE

Don't give me a second chance

It’ll be the same

You will be the consequence

And I will have the pain

You are something else

I have to survive

That is why I say

With tears in my eyes

I wish I never opened up my heart

I didn’t mean to love you baby

I wish I never let it get this far

If I could have a single wish

I’d turn back time

I didn’t mean to make you

Mine

Don’t look at me like I’m mad

I thought you would know

I was getting way too sad

It was gonna show

There was no way I could hide

I could hide the truth

So I took the risk

And fell for you

I wish I never opened up my heart

I wish I never let it get this far

If I could have a single wish

I’d turn back time

Mine

I didn’t mean to make you hold me

I didn’t mean to get so lonely

I didn’t mean to say all this to you

I didn’t mean to make you need me

I didn’t mean to love you like I do

Look at what we’ve put us through

sorry had to cancel that one....sorry, too, for the fickle mind that i have....it's just that....we obviously do not have the same wavelength, just as what you said last night, and i guess it will just be a waste of time, both on our ends...

Good luck to you, too. And thanks for respecting my decision once again. :blush:

it sucks

that you are married

and yet you offer

such sweet promises

such tempting thoughts

i sure did wish

you were free

but you are not

and though it flatters me

bite the apple

i must not

now i think

if resisting

was worth it

come to think of it

the headaches i avoided

seemed like they are

despite the loss of an admirer

after all...

i sure do wish

the worthy one

comes soon

wherever he is

:sadsmiley02: :blush:

i'd like you to know that im way past the hatred and bitterness stage. Did you know that i've always thought...that between the two of us, you were the more intelligent one? now dont disagree with me this time....yes i did think of that...and still do, up to now. You obviously made the right decision for us. The more logical decision. Against your own heart, against mine. And i would like to commend you for that....

I sincerely wish you and your family the happiness the you so deserve....i can sense that the best things are yet to come. I'll still be your friend. Still free medical advice. And if ever i do leave mtc...well, it will always be for the better....

this will be my last message now.....i can see that you're happy where you are now. I am still in pain, but i'll get by...

May God grant your wishes in life. :hypocritesmiley:

Guest bleeding_angel

dear mga kapitbahay sa likod ng bahay namin,

ang saya ng buhay nyo. ung bakanteng lupa sa likod ng bahay namin ang napili nyo pang tayuan ng walang pahintulot sa may ari ng lupa. kung paano kayo napayagan ng homeowners' association eh hindi ko talaga alam... hula ko may koneksyon kayo... ung view mula sa kwarto ko na dati ay tahimik at mapayapa ngayon ay magulo at pangit na sapul ng dumating kayo.

aba, isang taon na kayo dyan...

ung nanay, sana hindi ka na nagbubunganga sa umaga. kung papagalitan mo mga anak mo, hindi mo naman kailangang murahin dahil wala pa sila sa tamang gulang upang intindihin ang tama at mali. ang ingay mo sobra... hindi ko po naman kailangan ng alarm... at kailanganin ko man... mamarapatin ko pang bumili ng orasan kesa sa napakaingay mong bunganga. kung magyayaya ka ng mga ka-tsismisan na kapit bahay, dun nalang sa malayo sa amin... wag sa likod ng bakod namin sa tapat mismo ng kwarto ko... di ako interesado sa mga pinaguusapan nyo... ung bakla na pinagtsitsismisan nyo... kilala ko... sumbong ko kayo...

ung tatay, sana naman ay hindi mo na ituloy yang pagpapalaki ng mga manok, maingay sila sa madaling araw. ung kaisa-isang tandang nyo na nga lang, pinapainit na ung ulo ko eh... ano pa kung madami na sila. ung aso nyo, parang kinakatay sa madaling araw tuwing tumitilaok ung tandang. eh kung huwag nyo na kaya syang itali... kawawa naman. ung mga tinatanim mong puno, kasama na ang manga, saging at malungay... parang ginawa mong hacienda ang kalupaan... ang swerte mo naman... libreng lupa... di mo na kailangan ng lotto... kung mag-iinuman kayo, wag naman sa tapat mismo ng bintana ko...

dati, best spot in the house ang aking kwarto... sa second floor... sa corner... may view ako sa bulubundukin ng rizal... maganda and malamig... sana maisipan nyo na maibalik ang dati kong buhay... ang view... ang morning sunshine... ang katahimikan... ang mahabang tulog na may masasayang panaginip...

umaasa,

a

mr. ex,

in a very sleepy early morn, i think of you and wonder if you still carry the torch for me, and i wonder if i still do...yes, even after nine years i still wonder why.

why you left, why you suddenly became cold...why you chose a japyuki over me.

was it merely lust on your side, or was she a better woman? or was i nothing more than a means to an end?

it sucks when there is no closure, isn't it? i wonder how you will react now that i said hi

will i finally get the answers i so pined for all these years? i so believe i have moved on...but judging from my life years after we parted ways, maybe i really haven't. maybe you have scarred me so much, that i am so afraid of being with someone again.

and if you scarred me, then maybe, you can heal that wound...and finally let me move on...and remove the ghosts of my past.

for good.

:sadsmiley02:

I've a few more days to get the program together.

I thought with the new officers working with me ... the load off my shoulders will be lessened.

Was I wrong! :(

I am once again ... President, VP-Education, VP-Membership, VP-PR, Secretary and Tresurer.

Not easy to work alone ... you text. Yet, no one replies!

Grrrr!

If they only knew HOW much I spend on the club ... with my own personal funds. And I dont even have regular, solid income!

Super GRRRR! :thumbsdownsmiley: <_< :angry: :grr: