What R U Going To Do Kung May Nanliligaw Sa Gf Mo?

so anong gagawin nyo kung merong nanliligaw sa gf/asawa nyo?  pakishare naman ng inyong opinions and suggestions pls.

Uhmm... Lemme see.... Lemme think... :rolleyes:

If this is the situation then I'd probably just let things be. :cool: But it also depend, if it's my GF then I'll just live it up to her of what's she's up to do. :goatee: If it's a WIFE already then it's a different story already morning glory. :thumbsdownsmiley: Damn it! :grr: It would be a World Ward III put in history. :mtc:

• 3 weeks later...

well nangyari na sakin to. kaso kabaligtaran nangyari di ko alam naging bf nya na pala yung kapitbahay nyang nanliligaw sa kanya kahit alam ng kapitbahay nya na may bf sya dahil hinahatid ko naman sya araw araw. Grabeee halos madurog ako nun, last year (April pa yun at month pa ng birthday ko!) lang yun nangyari and the bad part is nung time na tawagan ko sya kasama pa nya yung new bf nya na naririnig ko pa sa background na nagmamalaki pa! asar! awang awa sakin yung mommy nya, gustong upakan ng barkada ko yung bago nya, pati family nya boto sakin kaso what can I do? iyak na lang ako nun. pero nakarma siguro and nagtext sya sakin na sabi nya niloko lang daw sya and hindi daw maipakita nung bf nya yung kabaitan at love napinakita ko sa kanya noon, Although I still love her sabi ko Time will tell kung para ba kami sa isa't isa and konting delicadeza naman para sa part ko yun :D

Guest wackeen

nice question

masakit isipin pero di naman lahat ng bf/gf (or kahit marriage pa nga) ay tumatagal. maraming magaganda at mabubuting tao sa mundo pero di sila lahat nagmamahalan. you can't hang on, act defensive, or go on the offensive just because na-challenge ang relationship niyo (or ang iyong macho ego).

ang primary objective mo is a full understanding of the situation. ok ba talaga kayo ng gf mo, at vulnerable ba siya dahil medyo nagkukulang ka? kung humihingi ka pa ng payo sa ibang tao para dito, sigurado ka bang mahal mo talaga siya o ayaw mo lang mag mukhang tanga? ikaw mismo masasagot mo iyan, kahit di mo pa kausapin gf mo o ang admirer niya.

pag may buo ka nang info, then you decide. trust her and dont worry about him just focus on your girl or mag cool-off kayo or break-up and then move on. ang abangan mo lang eh kung tarantado yung guy at baka mang-harrass -- kung epal siya saka mo na upakan.

if your woman choose to entertain him.. Leave her..

This is the BEST ANSWER for me... I just did this last night and boy was it liberating... About the guy (manliligaw) I gonna give him one hell of a nightmare :evil:

But i just realized now na yung mga babaeng nag eentertain pa while may BF / Husband sila is not even worth a minute of our time. Such a lowlife poor excuse for womankind deserves the lowest treatment from anybody... may karma naman eh :goatee:

Edited by centrino

This happened to me when I was younger. I went overseas to attend a 3-week conference and when I got back, I learned that someone was making "porma" to my GF. My reaction was simple, I asked her if she liked him and she said "No." Enough said. Had she told me, "Yes.", I would have simply walked away.

But all these didn't happen in a day. Much as she told me that she didn't like him, the guy was persistent. For me, it wasn't much of an issue since my GF already made the choice. I gave her space to handle her situation. However, there was a time that the guy went over the line. He followed us to the "disco" where my gf and I together with our friends frequented. My friends saw that I was quite "pissed" that evening and having learned about the presence of the guy, they talked to the security/bouncers and had the guy picked up and moved out of the "disco". I didn't get mad at my GF and thanked my friends for helping me out.

This happened to me when I was younger. I went overseas to attend a 3-week conference and when I got back, I learned that someone was making "porma" to my GF. My reaction was simple, I asked her if she liked him and she said "No." Enough said. Had she told me, "Yes.", I would have simply walked away.

But all these didn't happen in a day. Much as she told me that she didn't like him, the guy was persistent. For me, it wasn't much of an issue since my GF already made the choice. I gave her space to handle her situation. However, there was a time that the guy went over the line. He followed us to the "disco" where my gf and I together with our friends frequented. My friends saw that I was quite "pissed" that evening and having learned about the presence of the guy, they talked to the security/bouncers and had the guy picked up and moved out of the "disco". I didn't get mad at my GF and thanked my friends for helping me out.

• 3 weeks later...

coming from a gurl's point of view, main key pa rin ang trust. personally naman k'se i wouldn't entertain suitors if i'm exclusively dating someone. as for the bf, don't jump into conclusions. don't think morbid agad. first thing first, make sure where you stand sa gf mo, kung ano ang personality nya, kung tingin mo ba capable ba xa na makipagflirt, kung gano mo xa ka-love, kung gano ka nya ka-love and kung gano kayo ka-open sa ganon situation. kung alam mo naman na mahal ka talaga ng gf mo, hindi yun ikatatayo ng khit na dulo ng buhok mo. let you gurl handle the situation for herself. u must be secured na d xa papaapekto dun. but you must know the limit. kung sobra na kung ipagpilitan ng suitor and sarili nya, kamay na bakal na! :evil:

kung may nanliligaw sa GF mo....it means one thing....GOOD TASTE BRO... hehehe...

when this happened to me, my gf gave me the guy's phone number and i politely talked to him...bringing him to his right senses. after sometime, the guy is making kulit again....what i did is to confront him in person. he was so defensive and the same time regretful. it settled everything. if you're gonna do this approach....just be sure to be calm, polite and professional....you dont wanna be creating a scene that may disgrace your gf's name or yours.

:)