What R U Going To Do Kung May Nanliligaw Sa Gf Mo?

If your girl loves you, and you find no reason why she would dump you, then to hell with it. let the other guys drool with envy.

But if she is a flirt, then she is not worth it in the first place, take it as good ridance.

Bottom line is... why enter a relationship if you can't trust each other?

Talk to your girl...don't do anything else until you find out just how the other guy is trying to get close to her. The other guy should be shot down by the girl at point blank range...diretsahan na talaga, that way he knows olats chances nya. If he continues to pursue...ibang usapan na yan. Bastusan na yan! Away! Away!

• 4 weeks later...
If your girl loves you, and you find no reason why she would dump you, then to hell with it. let the other guys drool with envy.

But if she is a flirt, then she is not worth it in the first place, take it as good ridance.

:evil: :evil: tahimik lang ako wala kasing gagawa nyan saken reasons

marami akong guns sa kotse with bodyguards anak ako ng congman

takot nalang nila kayang kaya kong padedo magaatempt at di nako

matigaspag me nakagawa nyan hehehehe :evil: :evil:

that is how it should be,

but sadly, it is not always the case.

Hmmm....

sorry ha...but I think Women are all Natural Flirts...

nasa diskarte na lang yan...others are more Showy and brave...meaning, they go after the men if they Likfe them.

specially if the guy is tall, dark and handsome...plus financially secured pa.

the question is...sa mga lalake, eh kung kayo ang babae...

let us say, we were the women, and some nice looking guy would make a move on us...

Love is a strange game....and women flirt differently.

and if they think you are not worth it...they dump you for the other guy.

Cest La Vie!

Love relationship nowadays have advanced so fast, that women specially in their mid20s would go for practically in relationship.

one great example are...the women who goto Japan.

along the way, 90% always end up with Japanese men.

why? practicallity.... u know living in the 1st world, the financial security, going one notch up in the social ladder, being able to look more Beautiful even when they reach 40s and 50s...

and living a jet set style..Manila to Tokyo...parang Divisoria na lang.

and many things more...

so, my point is...if i see someone making some advances to my girl...I won't mind.

May the Best Man win na lang.

kaya dapat, while early pa, mga guys, mag-ipon na kayo ng pera!

men are egoistics most of the time... so if someone advances to his girl he feels betrayed...

well as for me it happened already... i trusted her circle of friends but a friend of her still advances over he...at first i said it is ok... pinagsabihan na ng girl ko... aba it happened again and the same person... and again for the third time... aba sabi ko di na tama ito... so i told her its him or me... and ever since that guy dropped out of sight and he should be... well i am recuperating from that anger that has caused me... so i will live... and definitely i won the battle... of course anyone would tell that for the third time you should have said enough already so that is what i said...

:grr: :grr: :grr: :evil: :evil: :evil:

minsan naiinis ako kasi kahit alam na may bf na kulit pa din .....

most of the time nangyayari sakin ....

pag meron nang ganyan ihinahanda ko na sarili ko ....

i expect for the worst......

and believe me ... i'm always ready ... before it hits me ....

Edited by marvin_8
  • 3 weeks later...

my opinion on this topic is that even if you don't want anyone makin a move on your girlfriend or wife, it's not you who will decide on the matter. :goatee:

cos the thing is, it should come from the girl, that she be the one to tell whoever prick is tryin to move in that she's no longer available, thats she's committed or married already. :cool:

but if your girl would allow the other one to do somethin, it's not your call. you're not the one who's gonna decide on that. its her choice and decision whether or not to entertain someone else. it's with how you're takin care of her that would be one of the factors in this... :hypocritesmiley:

but if your girl tells the other that she's no longer available and he still persists, try talkin to him first and explain the situation and settle things peacefully but if he dont stop after, time to have the prick put away for good... :evil: :evil: :evil:

my opinion on this topic is that even if you don't want anyone makin a move on your girlfriend or wife, it's not you who will decide on the matter.      :goatee:

cos the thing is, it should come from the girl, that she be the one to tell whoever prick is tryin to move in that she's no longer available, thats she's committed or married already.      :cool:

but if your girl would allow the other one to do somethin, it's not your call. you're not the one who's gonna decide on that. its her choice and decision whether or not to entertain someone else. it's with how you're takin care of her that would be one of the factors in this...      :hypocritesmiley:

but if your girl tells the other that she's no longer available and he still persists, try talkin to him first and explain the situation and settle things peacefully but if he dont stop after, time to have the prick put away for good...      :evil:  :evil:  :evil:

well said... i agree... additional, ung person na nangungulit, all he cares abt is himself & his happiness. he doesn't know how to respect.

tama.. but sumtym, you jz cant fend dem off...

parng mya hayok...

dey jz wont stop... and sumtym, you would get in2 alot of trouble jz gettin dem away frm ur girl...

but hey... dat s**t jz happenz f ur girl iz damn hot...

atleast dey know how to appreciate beauty... hehehehehehe

oo nga bro, nasa babae yun...anyway, kun talagang makulit, mas magandang i-salvage na lang...

actually mas gusto ko buhayin pa ung mokong... tapos araw araw mo paduduguin... pahihirapan mo unti unti... tapos sasaksakan mo ng gamot para di muna mamatay tapos babalian mo uli ng buto ... hehehe... iv been watching too much spy movies lately