What R U Going To Do Kung May Nanliligaw Sa Gf Mo?

For me, Ill let her choose. Our gfs are entitled to their liberty right? I mean I don't prefer to hold her with me if she don't love me just for the fact na kami pa. Mahirap pilitin ang napipilitan, and if she really love you, she'll take care of the new suitor right. Hwag lang ako lolokohin, I mean I should know if she likes that guy and whats happening. I'm saying this coz for me, I prefer to have someone who loves me more than I love her. hehe :)

• 2 months later...

my opinion on this topic is that even if you don't want anyone makin a move on your girlfriend or wife, it's not you who will decide on the matter.

cos the thing is, it should come from the girl, that she be the one to tell whoever prick is tryin to move in that she's no longer available, thats she's committed or married already.

but if your girl would allow the other one to do somethin, it's not your call. you're not the one who's gonna decide on that. its her choice and decision whether or not to entertain someone else. it's with how you're takin care of her that would be one of the factors in this...

but if your girl tells the other that she's no longer available and he still persists, try talkin to him first and explain the situation and settle things peacefully but if he dont stop after, time to have the prick put away for good...

very well said......

im proud ... two things ...

1. im proud that my girl is being courted or wooed by other men, it means i have a good taste.

2. proud coz my girl isnt entertaing 'em and tells 'em that she is already commited.

peace

:mtc:

i like some guys opinion cool mga bro...... :thumbsupsmiley:

for me im very very proud coz it means u proven to be a chosen guy for ur wife and gf.... :P

u r ryt its not in our hand to stop the guy to court our princess and queen... :( its them to do the way how to shot down there opponent.... :thumbsupsmiley:

for me i let her do the talking coz i trust my woman y should i worried.... ;)

most guys here knows how to play there dice so let it be..... :cool:

d na magpapaligaw gf ko(magmumukhang kawawa lang yong lalaki)... pero pag makulit pa rin at ayaw syang tantanan, kausapin ko muna yong lalaki(warningan ko lang)...at pag nagsumbong gf ko na ayaw pa rin syang tigilan...lusubin ko yong lalaki...WAWASAKIN ko mukha nya...

its like u r playing chess game w ur opponent...... :P

the only thing is if she got the wrong move u r dead........ :thumbsdownsmiley:

but most u need to trust her coz whether u like it or not it will always have this game in our life...................... :evil: :evil: :evil:

• 3 months later...

For starters, tiwala na lang sa babae. Kung mahal ka niya eh hindi niya papansinin yun. :blush:

Second, Kung ayaw niya but makulit pa rin yung 3rd party & mag request siyang madisiplina yun eh tawagan mo na ang mga maton mong barkada. :grr:

Third if she goes out with the guy, maybe you should review yourself. Maybe you are taking her for granted or whatever. :thumbsdownsmiley:

And lastly if everything else fails, keep in mind two things:

1) It's Her Loss, Not Yours

2) There are Many Fishes in the Ocean :thumbsupsmiley:

tch tch.. nangyari sa akin.. pero di nya inamin na nanliligaw na sa kanya.. "friends" lang daw sila (arghhH!!!!!!).. which means, interesado din sya sa guy.. so ayun, wala akong nagawa.. ganto lang naman yan e, kung nag paligaw naman yung gurl (or ini entertain nya yung guy), ibig sabihin e gusto din nya.. so anong dapat gawin? DUMP HER!

sana..

sana masaya na x ko at yung bago nya ngayun (and i mean that in a sarcastic way!)