What R U Going To Do Kung May Nanliligaw Sa Gf Mo?

• 2 weeks later...

Pag nasa high school ka: aabangan sa kanto

Pag nasa college ka: aabangan sa kanto

Pag nag work ka na: nanliligaw rin ng iba (biro lang po) uhmmm... depende na sa girl pagnagpaligaw at nagpapa cute pa iwan na dami diyan mas ok... pag ng go signal siya na abangan sa kanto GO!!! paabang mo sa iba hehe mahirap na hindi makapasok sa work pag tinamaan =) mahirap ang buhay baka mawalan ng date at matuluyan magpaligaw si gf.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll Face all her suitors and ask them peacefully to stop courting my girl. I hate people who steal other people's girl.

if her suitors won't stop courting her, I'll ask her to avoid them. I'll always find to time to see her whenever I can so that those guys won't have the chance to get to her when she's alone.

kung me ngligaw mn sa gf ko ill just talk to my gf first if kinukulit b cya nito at kung pnagsasabihan nya n to n me bf cya. if my gf ay ng sumbung p sken n ayaw tumigel ung guy sa pngungulit thats the time i nid to make some actions kausapen ko ung guy kung di mdaan sa santong dasalan daanin ko sa santong paspasan

• 2 weeks later...

2 days ago i found out that my bf's officemate had a crush on him.

i discovered it through checking on the girl's blog.

my initial reaction is... im shaking and my chest tightens.

mahirap kaya yon... hindi mo alam kasi kung ano ang totoo...

now... im beginning to observe myself... that i became extra sweet

and loving and amazingly caring.

my plan is... to make myself the perfect girlfriend ever... for the whole week...

and then after, i will confront him about the girl...

this is really painful guys :(

i totally agree that violence and brutality is not the best solution to solve the problem. not only would make it bigger but at the same time it could disgrace your girl or your name as well. mas maganda ng iwas sa gulo. dealing with it in a diplomatic may shows professionalism on how a guy handles the matter kesa sa padalos dalos.

here's a scenario: a guy asks your girl out for a " friendly" date eventhough she already told him that she's already commited but still makulit yung guy.

now my question is this:

if you just sit around and let your girl deal with the problem,supposing she told you that she can handle it, won't the guy,courting your girl, think na "ok lang pala siyang kulitin dahil wala namang ginagawang aksyon ang BF niya at pinababayaan lang siya..." is it wrong if you act on it,even if your girl already told you that she could handle the situation, and will that show insecurity?

you just took the necesarry steps dahil bastusan na ang lumalabas and it clearly shows that the guy has no respect at all for both you and your girl.

• 1 month later...

I'd normally say, talk to the guy and tell to lay off, stay away and go get a life (as diplomatically as possible of course).

But I've done some pretty horrible things in the past as well.

There's this guy who was flirting with my ex-fiance. The thing was, she either saw it as platonic lang or she just loved the attention and pretended not to know. I talked to her about this and she said that it's really nothing until a friend of ours told me he saw the two after office. True enough, my friend saw them kissing in an event. I planned my revenge. I broke up with the girl, made her beg, then I said "we'll see na lang", tapos I went to the guys place, beat the crap out of him, smashed his car then went back to the girl, f#&ked her like there was no tomorrow, popped once in her ass, on her tits and in her mouth, videotaped the entire thing and then after that I told her that I knew about "Dex" and just wanted to see how more of a slut I can get her to be. Finally after all the "let me explain", "who told you", "I have never" drama, I broke the whole thing off, kicked her out of my house and sent the tape to her parents in Australia.

Buti na lang hindi ko pinakasalan yun....... :thumbsdownsmiley:

Moral of the story is never be too trusting..... :thumbsdownsmiley:

Edited by preacher

kapag may nanligaw sa gf mo, ligawan mo din 'yung gf 'nung nanliligaw sa gf mo!

kung wala pa s'yang gf, 'yung kapatid na babae ang diskartehan mo...

kapag walang kapatid na babae, hmm... eto siguro naman mag-iisip isp na 'yung kumag na 'yon, 'yung nanay ang ligawan mo!

ewan ko lang kung di magtigil 'yon... :angry:

Happened so many times, considering my frequent LDRs.

I just let them tell me about it.

Then I let them talk to me about it.

Then I let them analyze the guy to the minutest detail.

In the end, they always conclude, they're better off with me.

What? Me worry? :thumbsupsmiley: