• Ferdie Marcos
    • Cory Aquino
    • Fidel Ramos
    • Gloria Arroyo
    • Noynoy Aquino
    • Erap Estrada

Best:marcos

Worst:corazon aquino

Whatever you say, 20 year rule etc etc... fact of the matter is lahat ng tinayo ni marcos, nakatayo at pinakikinabangan. After 5 presidents walang nadagdag, usad pagong ang pag unlad, ngyn kung mahirap tapatan ang 20 year rule aba e baka dapat mag charter change na tyo mahirap plng tapatan ang 20 year rule e, ibig sabihin kulanh ang 6 years.... PERO TEKA MUNA, WAIT A MINUTE... HINDI BAT C PRESIDENT MARCOS DIN ANG NANGUNA SA CHARTER CHANGE DATI. HINDI BAT SIYA DN ANG NAGSUSULONG NOON. Haaay... thank u again president marcos for another brillant idea na hindi masunod sunod dahil ayaw umamain ng mga pilipino sa husay mo...

Correct! Aquino's administration was predicated on vendetta.

Very true. All about vendetta kaya nasira nang husto ang Pilippinas. Ganun din etong c PNoy, minothball ang north rail... anak ng pu... ang hirap hirap palayasin ng mga squatters dun aa dadaanan ng north rail at naka gastos na namg pagkalaki laki, ayun minoth ball ng ungas... kaya ngyn traffic dahil sa siksikn na truck, at lalo tuloy nagkaroon ng red tape sa customs.... ungas talaga

• 1 month later...

Best: Marcos then GMA.

Worst: Noynoy

Di ko na sinama yung before kay Marcos kasi wala sa choices. Almost everything we see na nagawa dito sa atin, produkto ni Marcos. And also, disiplina kasi kailangan ng mga Pinoy kaya tama lang na higpitan ang mga tao.

Si GMA, hindi corrupt. Asawa nya ang walang hiya. Very professional si GMA kaso hinihila sya pababa ng asawa nya. Ang economic growth natin ngayon, produkto yan ng mga policies ni GMA. Also, di rin nasisira madalas ang MRT nung time nya.

Worst si Noynoy. Lahat ng problema at disaster na nangyari sa Pinas, panahon nya. Di naman nya kasalanan yun pero di maayos ang response ng government nya dun sa mga disaster. Pag may mali, isisisi na agad sa previous admin. Matatapos na term nya, kasalanab pa rin ng previous admin mga nangyayari sa ating bansa.

Would be nice if duterte will be part of this poll in the future :)

Malalaman natin yan before end of May. Hehe.

I think GMA was a victim of media bashing. I would take her over Ramos.

Yup. Di nya masyadong controlled ang media compared sa ginagawa ni PNoy ngayon. Comparing to Ramos, malaki talaga agwat nila ni GMA. She is still the best between the two.

ABS-CBN started the persistent vilification against GMA when she refused to allow the Lopez group from increasing NLEX toll fees until they have finished the project. The Lopezes wanted to finance the project by raking-in money from the road users. Gustong lutuin tayo sa sarili nating mantika.

She also disallowed Maynilad to raise water rates until after they have completed the rehabilitation of the waterworks system. Same with Meralco.

For ten years, ABS-CBN and Daily Inquirer made continuous daily negative reporting against GMA's government. They put negative spins on almost all government actions.

Their successful negative propaganda vs. GMA took a toll on her administration. Many people, even today, have come to believe that GMA is the worst president we ever had.

Many of these people do not realize that GMA put up the foundations of sound economic policies that resulted to the economic growth we are experiencing today.

I would rate GMA as the second-best president after Marcos. Ramos would be third. One of the idiotic things Ramos did was sell a big part of Fort Bonifacio. This is supposed to be a military base. Erap would be the fourth. I don't need to mention who the two worst are. It can be deduced.

Agree on this. Especially the lower 2.. Haha

I would rate GMA as the second-best president after Marcos. Ramos would be third. One of the idiotic things Ramos did was sell a big part of Fort Bonifacio. This is supposed to be a military base. Erap would be the fourth. I don't need to mention who the two worst are. It can be deduced.

Don't you see any better president before the Marcos regime to rank sir?

The biggest corruption of Ramos is the Centennial Park in Pampanga, wala lang pumiyok pero malaki ang kinita nila Doy Laurel on this project.

Edited by haroots2

Marcos did what he had to do. Leftists were threatening to overthrow the government. He had to silence these communists or leftists.

Was he successful in silencing them and even the MNLF?

And I don't agree letting Joma Sison out by Cory, now he is helping the communist from abroad. Hindi alam ni Cory ang difference ng political prisoner and a communist rebel prisoner.

Edited by haroots2

My ranking of the most corrupt presidents that I saw:

1. Marcos

2. Arroyo

3. Ramos

4. Erap

5. BS Aquin/CC Aquino

If we will base on court decisions and pending cases this should be the proper order.

1. Marcos (US, Singapore, Swiss courts ordered to return ill-gotten wealth to Phil. Gov)

2. Erap (Convicted plunder by Philippine court)

3. Arroyo (Electoral sobotage case, PNP helicopter case)

4. Ramos, Aquinos.

A dumb strawman argument. I was talking about the gravitas that should be given to the pending cases and court decisions that red60 was saying, not corruption per se. Huwag kang makisawsaw kung hindi mo alam pinaguusapan.

You're right. Iba kasi ang may pending case sa actual conviction. The justice system always presumes that the defendant is innocent unless proven otherwise. Ang assumption kasi dito sa atin, pag may kaso ka sa korte, guilty ka na automatically.

My ranking of the most corrupt presidents that I saw:

1. Marcos

2. Arroyo

3. Ramos

4. Erap

5. BS Aquin/CC Aquino

My ranking of presidents with most tangible accomplishments:

1. Marcos

2. Arroyo

3. Ramos

4. Erap

5. BS Aquino

6. CC Aquino

Those who claim to be honest and corrupt-free are the ones without tangible accomplishment. Neither have they reduced corruption towards the end of their terms.

Edited by camiar

The number one Marcos-hating troll is still trying to win his perpetual lost cause against yours truly. So according to a hashtag of this troll, stating facts is tantamount to trying to rewrite history. Your hate for Marcos is not even logical anymore.

Ako na naman ang gagamit ng hashtag: #Laitpamore #Tryharder :lol:

By the way, anong kinalaman ni BBM dito sa thread na to? Senator pa lang naman siya. Off-topic ka na naman, troll. :lol:

1. Marcos

2. Arroyo

3. Ramos

4. Erap

5. BS Aquino

6. CC Aquino

Those who claim to be honest and corrupt-free are the ones without tangible accomplishment. Neither have they reduced corruption towards the end of their terms.

Both of you guys are right. Mga hindi nagpapaloko sa naririnig sa radyo at tv. Marunong mag-analyze, di tulad nung iba, mapapaniwalain.

1. Marcos

2. Arroyo

3. Ramos

4. Erap

5. BS Aquino

6. CC Aquino

what (positive) accomplishment did #4 and #5 do?