• Erap Estrada
  2. 2. Worst

• Ferdie Marcos
    • Cory Aquino
    • Fidel Ramos
    • Gloria Arroyo
    • Noynoy Aquino
    • Erap Estrada

The bottom line is no Marcos is in the slammer. The delusional hater of Marcos on this thread cannot debunk the facts that I said here. Matatawa ka lang kung magbackread ka kasi hindi naman mapatunayan yung pinagsasabi. Kahit isama pa ni Abnoy si Ramos at yung nanay niyang palpak din, wala pa rin yung tatlong itlog panama kay Macoy sa nation building.

#hatemarcosspamore

#foreverbitterkaymarcos

Already backread this thread. This guy is also posting on the other political threads. Galit sya sa corrupt. Which is lahat naman tayo. Pero ang mga discussion points nya, sablay din. Hahaha

Yes, while it is true that you cannot convict a dead man, it is anyone's guess if Marcos would have been convicted or not. I respect your opinion. I was just stating mine, man. ;)

The key point here is that international courts have already ruled that Marcos stole the money and ordered banks to return the money which makes him the most corrupt. It's already irrelevant that Marcos was not convicted.

My ranking of presidents with most tangible accomplishments:

1. Marcos

2. Arroyo

3. Ramos

4. Erap

5. BS Aquino

6. CC Aquino

Those who claim to be honest and corrupt-free are the ones without tangible accomplishment. Neither have they reduced corruption towards the end of their terms.

what (positive) accomplishment did #4 and #5 do?

Hmmmm.... tekaaa... medyo mahirap, eh...

eto...

#4 Erap set up the Carabao Center to re-develop carabaos for the benefit of farmers. Improved carabao breeds are now bigger and stronger. Some breeds were improved to produce more milk for dairy business production. Erap actually spent more for the development of the agricultural sector than most presidents while Abnoy practically neglected the agricultural sector.

#5 Abnoy : His being president forced his sister Kris to tone down her antics by maybe...35%. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by camiar

Hmmmm.... tekaaa... medyo mahirap, eh...

eto...

#4 Erap set up the Carabao Center to re-develop carabaos for the benefit of farmers. Improved carabao breeds are now bigger and stronger. Some breeds were improved to produce more milk for dairy business production. Erap actually spent more for the development of the agricultural sector than most presidents while Abnoy practically neglected the agricultural sector.

#5 Abnoy : His being president forced his sister Kris to tone down her antics by maybe...35%. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hmm....kudos on #4, galing sa research. Pero yung #5, :unsure: parang di naman..papansin pa rin e.

How about #6, ano positive contribution niya?

Hmm....kudos on #4, galing sa research. Pero yung #5, :unsure: parang di naman..papansin pa rin e.

How about #6, ano positive contribution niya?

Actually for #5 & #6, I can't think of tangible accomplishment.

Their administrations marked the return of oligarchs and vested interest groups into power.

The elites are now dominating the businesses. Our economic growth during their administrations were based on constructions of malls, condominiums and property developments, as well as roads and power plants that are built to serve these developments. Government development projects were only to enhance the value of the elite's investments.

There were no attempts to develop agriculture and the livelihood of the people living in the countrysides.

There were no development in small to medium scale industries and businesses to generate sustainable jobs.

Their administrations' time and resources were wasted in going after, and destroying their political rivals.

Edited by camiar

The advent of social media exposed the bias of the "yellow" media and exposed the bullshit they've been spreading about Marcos and Arroyo. Many people in social media realize that and are now enlightened. With media, you cannot counter it since there was no way to counter it until social media came along. In social media, you can express your opinion and counter the spins that the media are doing.

For me my decision for GMA is not only based on the media but my boss which is her presidential adviser confirms that she is truly an evil and corrupt person. Although she did help improve the economy of the country siya pa rin ang biggest benefactor and the the people.

Your boss is entitled to his opinion. I am just wondering why he still worked for Arroyo since he perceived her as evil and corrupt.

Because she still wants the connection and prestige to be a Presidential adviser. Active/officer din kasi siya noon sa mga business organization groups. She was also a presidential adviser for Ramos and Erap so may comparison din siya.

Edited by haroots2

For me my decision for GMA is not only based on the media but my boss which is her presidential adviser confirms that she is truly an evil and corrupt person. Although she did help improve the economy of the country siya pa rin ang biggest benefactor and the the people.

Your boss is entitled to his opinion. I am just wondering why he still worked for Arroyo since he perceived her as evil and corrupt.

Because she still wants the connection and prestige to be a Presidential adviser. Active/officer din kasi siya noon sa mga business organization groups. She was also a presidential adviser for Ramos and Erap so may comparison din siya.

Evil and corrupt are strong words.

So what if GMA benefits from the improved economy? That's part and parcel of being in power. Your boss's perception probably comes from misplaced self-guilt. Or probably just like any hanger-on, she jumped on the bandwagon of betraying GMA to protect her own hide.

In Prod Laquian's book, " The Erap Tragedy, Tales from the Snake Pit" , he catalogued his political misadventures as Presidential adviser in what was an insider/outsider look at what happens behind Malacanang’s closed doors. From the book it is not really the President but the people around the President's inner circle who are evil and corrupt.

Just a curiosity, is your boss by chance be (PEZA's) Lilia de Lima? She served Ramos, Erap and GMA, too. I have the same misgivings about her, as with her sister Leila.

My boss is also an advisor of GMA. He was being courted by GMA to be her Finance Secretary. He said that GMA is not the corrupt one, it's her husband. That's why he didn't accept the position. Mahihirapan lang sya kay FG. The problem of GMA is di nya macontrol ang asawa nya.

My boss is also an advisor of GMA. He was being courted by GMA to be her Finance Secretary. He said that GMA is not the corrupt one, it's her husband. That's why he didn't accept the position. Mahihirapan lang sya kay FG. The problem of GMA is di nya macontrol ang asawa nya.

So FG is to GMA as to Imelda is to FM. Pero ang accountability is still with the president kasi siya ang nakaupo and makes the final decision.

Just a curiosity, is your boss by chance be (PEZA's) Lilia de Lima? She served Ramos, Erap and GMA, too. I have the same misgivings about her, as with her sister Leila.

Nope. She helps GMA in the entrepreneur projects and was active in the business community. A socialite/businesswomen that gave her added prestige for being a presidential adviser. She didn't jumped the bandwagon. She still ally with GMA and mostly other women in power like Pia, Imee and Loren. It was her personal view when she chat with us managers which is some sort of a team building for us. She even told GMA na hilot lang kailangan niya sa back problem niya. LOL Maybe that what dirty politics is, and she played it pretty well to survive.

This is just my opinion. She should have just kept it to herself. Huwag niyang siraan employer niya sa mga tao niya kasi it's ethically wrong.

Especially if she's doing it because it's the "fashionable" thing to do; i.e. show how close she is to the inner circle to the point of knowing how the president think and act.

The fact that she still allies herself with GMA, despite her claims against her shows how people behave in the "Snake PIt" in Malacanang.

Anyway, that's human nature. A person will say negative things about his/her superior if he/she thinks the boss will never know about it.

So FG is to GMA as to Imelda is to FM. Pero ang accountability is still with the president kasi siya ang nakaupo and makes the final decision.

Yes, ganun nga ang nangyari, parang same lang sila. And also yes, accountability pa rin ng President yun. Pero may times din na di ang President ang may final say so the spouse can influence the lower ranking decision maker. May influence pa rin kasi ang FG/FL sa politics.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Best Marcos

Worst Pinoy

Compare now and nun,

Yes please compare now and noon.

Find out which country now has enough money and credibility, to be a lending country instead of just borrowing all the time for everything we need.

Please compare.

then? as in before, or after, Marcos' plunder started to bear fruit?

I don't know where you guys get the gall to ask these questions. trying to change history huh? I know who is trying hard to do that. to the point of paying off publishing houses.

Edited by punkee