2. 2. Worst

• Ferdie Marcos
    • Cory Aquino
    • Fidel Ramos
    • Gloria Arroyo
    • Noynoy Aquino
    • Erap Estrada

haha. that's so funny. 80's to now.

ive done this many times. you cannot bring facts to the table when the other party holds a fantasy book. isipin mo, nakuha nyong isipin na mabuti ang Marcos para sa bansa? kahit si JK Rowling hindi kaya gawin yan.

and im ready for your next witty, smart, intelligent remark because I wouldn't engage you or any loyalist. the pattern is so predictable. I can even make a collection of the typical words you guys use, and the ready responses.

haha. that's so funny. 80's to now.

ive done this many times. you cannot bring facts to the table when the other party holds a fantasy book. isipin mo, nakuha nyong isipin na mabuti ang Marcos para sa bansa? kahit si JK Rowling hindi kaya gawin yan.

and im ready for your next witty, smart, intelligent remark because I wouldn't engage you or any loyalist. the pattern is so predictable. I can even make a collection of the typical words you guys use, and the ready responses.

During the 80s, an engineering fresh graduate can get Php900/month starting salary, which is more that twice the minimum wage of the period.

Today, an engineering fresh grad will be happy to accept PhP15,000/month or less , which is the same as getting the minimum wage for unskilled laborers.

Daang Matuwid pa more!

• 2 weeks later...

PNoy was given an opportunity to be one of the greatest president. But on the contrary he became the worst because of the following reasons:

1) VENDETTA - had been the main task of PNoy instead of unifying the country. He had put to jail GMA and did not offered any retirement incentive to the late CJ Corona.

2) CRONYISM - is the highest level on this PNoy admin. Because he adheres & protect strictly to KKK (Kaklase, Kabarilan, Kaibigan) even we had the ridiculous expensive Garlic and Ginger per kilo compared to Beef a few years ago. And nobody got penalized.

3) BLAME IT TO GMA - all the faults of our nation was blamed to GMA even the slightest mishap of nature. PNoy never accepted his faults

4) INSENSITIVE GOVERNANCE - did not met the SAF44 widows, where-is-the-money from YOLANDA disaster World Contribution

ERAP will always be the worst. How can there be any debates to that? At least si Marcos kahit papano me redeeming accomplishments, eh si Erap wala talaga halos maliban na lang siguro sa pagkakabawi ng camp abu bakar. Eto mga ilan pang dahilan

1. Binagsak ng todo ekonomiya ng bansa. Halos na undo lahat ng economic achievements ng FVR administration. Asia's next economic tiger na nga tayo noon. Nung panahon ni FVR natin huling nakita ang dollar na nasa 35 pesos. Nung panahon ni Erap sadsad ito sa 55.

2. Undipolomatic, siga na wala sa lugar

3. Kinampihan si Pareng Lucio sa sigalit sa PALEA. Kinampihan pareng Danding sa issue ng coco levy imbes magsasaka. Akala ko ba, para sa mahirap sya?

4. Mansion sa mga Querida. Ginawang private jet ng mga anak ang presidential plane.

5. Naglalasing na nga sa gabi tanghali pa kung gumising

6. Convicted plunderer. Dito pa lang, kelangan pa ba pagtalunan sino pinakamalalang presidente?

Isa pang ayaw ko is that itong gagong ito pinagsabong lagi mayayaman sa mahihirap sa paraang makikinabang sya. Ang presidente dapat pagkaisahin bansa hindi yun hinahati ito. Katawa nga, kasi mas nakinabang pa mga kumpare nya kesa sa mahihirap.

Erap ang never again! Bobo na corrupt pa.

During the 80s, an engineering fresh graduate can get Php900/month starting salary, which is more that twice the minimum wage of the period.

Today, an engineering fresh grad will be happy to accept PhP15,000/month or less , which is the same as getting the minimum wage for unskilled laborers.

Daang Matuwid pa more!

let us be more specific. a regular, engineering fresh grad, maybe. and NOT EVERY engineering fresh grad. the good fresh grads are getting good opportunities. besides, the minimum wage is a short term indicator of how good things are. by now, we in business rewards productivity. produce and earn more. that is what is driving good economies. not basic pay.

Yup. Daang Matuwid pa more. Even Du30 now that he wins, is indirectly praising the achievements of PNoy. after bashing the admin during the campaign of course.

Edited by punkee

Whatever some people says about BBM its becoming inevitable now that he will be the next VP and in six year time he has a big chance to be the next president. Dapat mamatay si Imelda during election year para mas lumakas lalo :D

INEVITABLE. funny.

Allow me to educate you, Sir.

Marcos is really without peer among Philippine presidents.

He is the only Filipino president recognized by Forbes -- as the 2nd Most Corrupt Leader in the World for having embezzled $5 to &10 billion. Despite impoverishing our people by bankrupting the economy, he has remained beloved by many of his admirers -- a feat no other president can claim. He killed democracy by declaring martial law, yet many of our people still honor him for his greatness.

No other president can put blinders on many of our people. No other president can stunt the thinking process of many of our people.

Marcos is really the best.

Nalason ng yellow media

Daang Matuwid pa more!

let us be more specific. a regular, engineering fresh grad, maybe. and NOT EVERY engineering fresh grad. the good fresh grads are getting good opportunities. besides, the minimum wage is a short term indicator of how good things are. by now, we in business rewards productivity. produce and earn more. that is what is driving good economies. not basic pay.

Yup. Daang Matuwid pa more. Even Du30 now that he wins, is indirectly praising the achievements of PNoy. after bashing the admin during the campaign of course.

Di mo yata naintindihan.

During the 80's engineering fresh grad get at least 2X the minimium wage.

Today, engineering fresh grads get minimum wage.

Why? Because the current economy cannot absorb the engineering graduates. There's not enough engineering and manufacturing firms because there's not enough infrastructure projects and no investments in the industry.

Reasons: Abnoy's administration emasculated the construction industry by consistently underspending on infrastructure during its entire 6-year term. Oligarchs and big business, instead of investing in agriculture and manufacturing, choose to import from China most of the goods we buy and they just concentrate on building shopping malls, condos, and resorts.

Regarding Duterte parroting the Daang Matuwid fiction, it just supports my prediction that, eventually, he will allow himself to be controlled by oligarchs and the big business vested interest groups to save his own skin. And the poor will remain where they are -- helplessly hoping in vain for change that will not come.

I hope I'm wrong.

So many wrong conclusions, camiar. Tapos na ang election. Talo na si Mar. PNoy will soon go, and you still spew crap about this admin. Force of habit?

Underspending has been explained time and again, and I even explained my firsthand knowledge on this from 2 agencies. Yet, you still use this obsolete line.

Oh, I get it. The underspending line is a Binay line. Binay trying to remain relevant as he is slowly becoming a non-entity and soon hopefully, a convict. Oh and yes there was underspending for a time and guess what, Binay was still part of the admin when that was hugely going on. What a hypocrite.

For someone who supposedly is concerned for the plight of the poor, you support a candidate known for dole-outs, which actually take advantage of the poor.

Your criticizing of the country's economy is old, inaccurate and biased. Not by my standards, but by the world organizations, and now, even by those who used to criticize the economy by way of misinformation.

Naintindihan ko, camiar.

Edited by punkee

So many wrong conclusions, camiar. Tapos na ang election. Talo na si Mar. PNoy will soon go, and you still spew crap about this admin. Force of habit?

Underspending has been explained time and again, and I even explained my firsthand knowledge on this from 2 agencies. Yet, you still use this obsolete line.

Oh, I get it. The underspending line is a Binay line. Binay trying to remain relevant as he is slowly becoming a non-entity and soon hopefully, a convict. Oh and yes there was underspending for a time and guess what, Binay was still part of the admin when that was hugely going on. What a hypocrite.

For someone who supposedly is concerned for the plight of the poor, you support a candidate known for dole-outs, which actually take advantage of the poor.

Your criticizing of the country's economy is old, inaccurate and biased. Not by my standards, but by the world organizations, and now, even by those who used to criticize the economy by way of misinformation.

Naintindihan ko, camiar.

Wow! First hand knowledge!

Huwag mong ipagmalaki ang first hand knowledge mo. Baka mas marami akong first hand knowledge kung gaano kapalpak ang mga planning and implementation ng idol mong administrasyon kaya walang major projects na naumpisahan o natapos.

Whatever EXCUSES you have for Abnoy government's underspending, it is still the greatest disservice he did to the nation. Because of underspending, hundreds of billion pesos of authorized projects were not even started. Jobs were not created, infrastructure needed by the economy was not constructed.

It only means one thing. Abnoy's administration is inept in budget management and infrastructure implementation. This nation's economy suffered because of Abnoy's incompetent leadership. Hanggang economic window dressing lang ang alam ng idol mo. Kaya investment grade na DAW tayo.

Our transportation system has systematically deteriorated. The people had to suffer heavy traffic and delapidated mass transport system.

Our logistics - shipping and air transport system -- are the main cause of our lagging competitiveness with other economies.

Our electricity supply are the one of the most unreliable and remains the most expensive in the region.

Our recent international credit rating upgrade is hollow because it is not backed by increase in sustainable investments in industries, agriculture, businesses or public infrastructure.

It did not create real sustainable employment.

How can you say the economy today is better than during Marcos' time when a fresh engineering graduate today is lucky to get minimum wage pay compared to twice the relative amount given during the '80s?

Naiintindihan mo? I doubt.

Naiintindihan ko ang kalagayan mo. Nakinabang ka sa KKK policy ni Abnoy. Kaya patuloy ang pagiging apologist mo.

Pero huwag kang paiiwan. Magpalakas ka na rin sa bagong KKK group ni Duterte.

Marcos vs erap ... Ito ang pagkakaiba

20 yrs. vs. 2 yrs in power

Ninakaw pera ng bayan vs. pera mula sa jueteng, kickback sa belle shares (hindi pondo ng bayan essentially)

Kaya nga, 2 taon pa lang sa pwesto dami ng katarantaduhan na ginawa. Binagsak pa ekonomiya ng Pilipinas.

Kahit papano marami rami din accomplishments si Marcos. Eh si Erap? Bukod sa gyera sa mindanao, wala na naman halos di ba?

Eto lang sakin, yun isa matalino at corrupt, yun isa bobo at corrupt. O san ka pa? Buti nga dalawang taon lang si Erap eh kung naging 6 yan? Baka mas malala pa tayo nung 1986

Kaya nga, 2 taon pa lang sa pwesto dami ng katarantaduhan na ginawa. Binagsak pa ekonomiya ng Pilipinas.

Kahit papano marami rami din accomplishments si Marcos. Eh si Erap? Bukod sa gyera sa mindanao, wala na naman halos di ba?

Eto lang sakin, yun isa matalino at corrupt, yun isa bobo at corrupt. O san ka pa? Buti nga dalawang taon lang si Erap eh kung naging 6 yan? Baka mas malala pa tayo nung 1986

Dun na ako sa 2 taon lang tinagal.

Yun 20 yrs...ilang taon din ba natin pinagbabayaran ang kawalanghiyaan niya

Dun na ako sa 2 taon lang tinagal.

Yun 20 yrs...ilang taon din ba natin pinagbabayaran ang kawalanghiyaan niya

Masyado ka naman naniwala na masyado sa yellow propaganda na yan. Yun mga problemang meron sa kasalukuyan hindi na yan dahil kay Marcos. Kagagawan na yan ng mga nagawa o di nagawa ng mga sumunod. Kaya di tayo umuusad kasi laging gusto sisihin taong matagal ng patay. Nakakatawa, panay nga sisi di naman mapapanagot hangang sa ngayon.

Ang isang bansa na parrallel satin history ay indonesia. Mas matagal naghari si Suharto dun, mas malaki pa ninakaw ng pamilya nya kaya naghirap din ng husto bansang yan. Nung 96-97 din lang sila lumaya sa sarili nilang version ng people power...... Ngayon sila magkakaroon na ng bullet train, tayo MRT na lang di pa maayos ayos at si Marcos pa din me kasalanan nyan. Nakita ko din ang ganda na ng improvement ng science and technology nila. Naguumpisa na sila ng biotech industry nila. Tayo wala, hangang hanap lang ng mga gamot sa dinikdik na dahon ng kung ano ano.

Anyway hindi naman yun tagal lang pinaguusapan dito. Pinaguusapan dito, ano ba yun naging accomplishments nung tao at kumpara sa mga sablay nya. Kumpara na lang natin unang dalawang taon ni Marcos at unang dalawang taon ni Erap.

Isa pang masama kay Erap, pinatindi nya away ng mayayaman at mahihirap sa mayayaman sa paraang sya makikinabang. Divide and conquer approach. Kung tumagal pa yan ng isa pang taon, malamang mas nagkacivil war na tayo

I don't need to listen to the yellow propaganda...i've seen it myself. Only in his time interest rates went up to around 40%-50%. Yun mga may pera lahat nagpapanic sa mangyayari sa ating bayan, nagpapapalit ng $$$ at inilalabas ang pera para maisafety.

Yes madaming nagawa si marcos...pero yun din naman ang pinaggagawa ng mga kapit bansa natin. Pero sige lets give him the credit for that as if kung sinoman ang maupo that time eh hindi gagawa ng mga tulay at kalsada at kung anu ano pa. Does that absolve him from plundering this country?

Best: I don't want to cast a vote for "best" because none of the presidents on the list would qualify, in my honest opinion. I just voted for Erap by virtue of having the shortest tenure which means (at least for me) that he had the shortest time to plunder from the government treasury.

Worst: Marcos. 20-year one-man rule. I don't care how many infrastructures were built during his time because that list should be compared to how many years he ruled the country. If we're going to get the average per year, I believe these infrastructures won't even measure "excellent" on any sclae. I believe that those buildings, and roads, and bridges are stained by the blood of the many Filipinos who died, were tortured, and vanished specially during the time of the Martial Law. I never was and never will be a fan of dictators.

Agree with worst president. Marami ngang nagawa si Marcos. STILL ONE THING NA DINENY NYA SA ATIN DATI: Freedom.

Never again to Marcos.

Daang Matuwid pa more!

dude. naawa ako sayo. yan ang basehan mo?

dude. naawa ako sayo. yan ang basehan mo?

'day, ako'ng naaawa sa yo. Nakikisawsaw ka, di mo naman alam kung ano ang pinag-uusapan.

I posted below the related posts prior to mine about the starting pay of fresh grads during the '80s compared to present.

Read and understand before you post.

Thinking caps are required here. We have little tolerance for stupidity in this forum.

---------------------------------

Related posts:

Yes please compare now and noon.

Find out which country now has enough money and credibility, to be a lending country instead of just borrowing all the time for everything we need.

Please compare.

Compare the buying power of the peso then and now.

As in 80's to now.

Daang Matuwid pa more!

Edited by camiar

I don't need to listen to the yellow propaganda...i've seen it myself. Only in his time interest rates went up to around 40%-50%. Yun mga may pera lahat nagpapanic sa mangyayari sa ating bayan, nagpapapalit ng $$$ at inilalabas ang pera para maisafety.

Yes madaming nagawa si marcos...pero yun din naman ang pinaggagawa ng mga kapit bansa natin. Pero sige lets give him the credit for that as if kung sinoman ang maupo that time eh hindi gagawa ng mga tulay at kalsada at kung anu ano pa. Does that absolve him from plundering this country?

Yun na nga! At least madaming nagawa yun tao. Nakinabang bansa kahit papano. Eh si Erap ano bang notable accomplishment ng administration nya maliban sa gyera sa mindanao? Do not even tell me "dalawang taon lang kasi sya". Yun na nga eh! Dalawang taon ka pa lang nakaupo sobrang palpak na administrasyon mo talagang gusto ka na palayasin sa pwesto mo!

Para sakin, overly demonized si Marcos. Convenient escape goat sya lagi eh. Kahit nga yun sinasabing "darkest times of the Philippines" ay isang napakalaking kalokohan. OA! Sige nga, san mo mas gusto mabuhay? Nung WWII? O Nung panahon ni Marcos?