2. 2. Worst

• Ferdie Marcos
    • Cory Aquino
    • Fidel Ramos
    • Gloria Arroyo
    • Noynoy Aquino
    • Erap Estrada

On 1/30/2020 at 11:38 AM, camiar said:

This is our Economic Growth curve from Cory to Duterte (1986-2019).

Can you tell from this infograph who has done the best for the Philippine economic development?

post-206207-0-96776100-1580355479_thumb.jpg

Funny the years before 1986 weren’t included in this infographics🤣🤣🤣🤣

and I wonder how most of you who weren’t even born yet during the martial law period and has no idea of what is life then can conclude that FM is the best president. Regardless after May 9 you will come to know the real BBM if he wins. If he loses, it shows that Filipinos still have a sense of true and real history. 

1 hour ago, IamGrumpy said:

Funny the years before 1986 weren’t included in this infographics🤣🤣🤣🤣

and I wonder how most of you who weren’t even born yet during the martial law period and has no idea of what is life then can conclude that FM is the best president. Regardless after May 9 you will come to know the real BBM if he wins. If he loses, it shows that Filipinos still have a sense of true and real history. 

I am assuming you are already born during martial law period.. So mga 60+ ka na boss? 

My dad was in his 20s during that period and he likes it. He likes FEM as well and for him - - best president ever..

To each his own, i guess. 

• Winner! (+1) 1
On 4/30/2022 at 9:59 AM, wuf said:

I am assuming you are already born during martial law period.. So mga 60+ ka na boss? 

My dad was in his 20s during that period and he likes it. He likes FEM as well and for him - - best president ever..

To each his own, i guess. 

You are correct! Not everyone had the same experiences during this period. Unfortunately for us we were on the wrong side of history and this is something that can’t be denied. You can actually ask your father what other things have occurred aside from the good things he mentioned. Just keep an open mind because it’s your future now that is at stake in this coming election. 

cheers!

On 4/22/2022 at 3:22 PM, macbolan00 said:

Best - Manuel Roxas

Worst - Dutae (can't even get myself to type his name.)

Heto yung mga Typical na Bobong Noytards na matindi ang Poot sa Poon. 

Kaya pala nakakadisaapoint un sagot ng iba. Wala sa choices un mga president during Philippines' golden years kung saan halos 2php = 1USD. 

Let's be honest mga Marcos Fanboys, tanggalin nyo un Marcos vs Aquino then you have an unbiased answer.

Best would be:

*Manuel L. Quezon

*Ramon Magsaysay

*Diosdado Macapagal

Worst would be:

*Joseph Estrada

*Ferdinand Marcos

*Cory Aquino

Let's be real. Everything was set for PH to be greater than Singapore. Someone fucked it up after Diosdado's term.

If you're so convinced that either Marcos or Aquinos were good. Ask Lee Kwan Yew. easily end of discussion. (Singapore's Game Changer. Leader).

On 5/20/2022 at 4:09 PM, macbolan00 said:

Strange thing is... the socio-economic economic numbers, not to mention the ratings from other countries, show the exact reverse.

precisely comrade. anyway typical naman na walang basis ang choices .

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2022 at 8:37 AM, macbolan00 said:

Hindi kilala si Manuel Roxas. Hindi na ba tinuturo sa mga public schools? :D

Huh? anong pinagsasabi mo bata?